User Tag List

Page 682 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 732 782 1182 1682 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning. Happy Thursday!

Wishing Cooper an uneventful procedure and speedy healing.

Lynn, so nice you got to make a trip, even though you got a little creeped out...
    Vader kitty is a star in my life, she is just a giant lump of love.
    Jays, that meme is so true. Unfortunately mine started in my twenties...

So, an icky coincidence. Like five minutes ago, I was reading the posts here and the morning radio guy was saying that one bad thing about the weather here having gotten warmer is that the maple bugs are back.
    I felt a tickle at my neckline, looked down expecting to maybe see a loose thread and be darned if it wasn't a #&@%!!! maple bug. I shreiked, swept it off me, it landed beside me - but instead of being smart and just whacking it to kill it, I shreiked again and tried to just get it away from me by flicking at it. Dumb me. So it is not dead, and we are now sharing a room. Ick!

Have a terrific day, everyone!
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Oct 25th, 2018 at 10:20 AM.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hah!! Here comes security to put an end to such negativity! Hahaha....actually I must checked our tv music channels yesterday for Christmas music!
    lol, waiting for November 1, that's when my satellite radio has its 1st Christmas music channel, drives DH and the kids nuts.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    This is so ME! Turned 40 and then 2 weeks later, BAM! Diagnosed with Lupus. (Insert 1000 Cry Face Emojis)

I so understand Lynn49’s Fibromyalgia and Extreme Fatigue (which I am medicated for).

Now, I am in permanent medication and prone to depression because of this diagnosis. (Insert 10,000 Cry Face Emojis)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just realized it was my 10 year anniversary on SmartCanucks as of October 19.

Wowsers!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
    This is so ME! Turned 40 and then 2 weeks later, BAM! Diagnosed with Lupus. (Insert 1000 Cry Face Emojis)

I so understand Lynn49’s Fibromyalgia and Extreme Fatigue (which I am medicated for).

Now, I am in permanent medication and prone to depression because of this diagnosis. (Insert 10,000 Cry Face Emojis)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So sorry to hear JadeAngel ..hope and pray my friend that depression dont had to this ..keep your head up and face this diagnose one day at time sweetie ..you every need some one chat with just blow off steam ..know im here for you ..Take extra care yourself sweetie
    Lynn49, JadeAngel, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Just realized it was my 10 year anniversary on SmartCanucks as of October 19.

Wowsers!
    Congratulations Natalka..10 years on smartcanuck.. October 3rd its been 12 years for me ..where have those 12 years went too
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hey, Newfiescreech, missed your SC anniversary, too.

And you beat me by two years!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  12747682-55C7-4C3B-A4A0-5D510D4D0CA7.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  141.0 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

YAYAYAYAY!!!! @ major gifts purchased for 'the kids', now just smaller ones and heaven knows what to get our GS!!!

Can't WAIT!!! I've already watched 3 Christmas movies!!
    How about you, @Newfiescreech? Done any shopping, yet??
    Ohhhhhh nooooo Lynn ..no Christmas shopping started yet ..coming to Ontario in November for few days and my Christmas shopping will be done before i leave come home ..i have limit on baggage of 80 lbs on air Canada ..so what I don’t get back to Newfoundland on plane ✈️ i can send by courier ..ill get there by December 24th 😝
    Lynn49, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Thanks for the reminder aka kick in the butt. Have not even started preparing.
    Don’t feeling lonely 😩..i dont have anything started either yet ..but i know ill be ready December 24th hahaha ..lots do in 8 weeks yet ..at work , volunteering..Halloween kids party tomorrow night , November 9th , country , gospel and Newfoundland music 🎵 concert ..then 7 of December our Christmas senior party , December 15th Christmas party for kids and December 22nd we have our community santa parade and serve lunch and give all kids loot bag of treats .i work for town and get off and volunteering my time with fire dept took position (secretary ) and Firettes president so been doing my own things is little to none .but i do enjoy being busy .but this time year is sooo crazy with everything going on here .
    Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@JadeAngel , so sorry about your lupus diagnosis, very nasty for sure. I also struggle with depression, another lovely fibro gift, so I understand the catatosis it can send us into...some days can be very difficult. I hope you have something soft to snuggle (I have Jenny), and someone who listens and gives good hugs. Sometimes we just have to be kind to ourselves...meditation works for me when I'm not too antsy to even try. Have you tried that? Stay strong, Hon.

@Newfiescreech , how fun getting all or most of your shopping done in one trip! We did that a few years ago in NY. Many stores, shops will ship for you, so that will help your baggage limit. And oh, to be young again and busy as you are! Although I seriously can't recall being involved in so many organizations! You're amazing!

@Natalka , eeek...I hope Vader goes on a hunting soree for that icky bug! I just looked it up.....go get it, Vader!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Oct 25th, 2018 at 02:08 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Oh boy...opened up the office today...because I was here at an ungodly hour...
    Another busy day...and off tomorrow.

Cooper is having his procedure done today, so I'll be leaving the office early and working from home tomorrow, to keep an eye on him.

Have a wonderful day, and great weekend everyone.
    Well well well @danger_dan .... welcome to my world. How did you like it? I bet traffic was much more manageable

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

A few months ago I could barely even bend down. That's why being able to do this is a big thing for me. Sure I still have a lot of flab but I'm getting there. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It IS a big deal, cabbie! WTG!

Flexibility is uber-important!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Thread Information