User Tag List

Page 632 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 732 1132 1632 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Can't stand him @danger_dan

This one is for you @Lynn49

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, Happy Thursday!

Not a good night for me, but I will hobble through the day somehow.

Hoping a nurse comes today, didn't show up yesterday.

Take care, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good fine morning, everyone!!!

Oh, @GoJays....I love, love, love that pottypaper meme for the stupid patriots!!! And that cry-baby brady?! Priceless!!! Yes, @danger_dan, we do not like the patriots here, and we do not like the patriots there...we do not like the patriots anywhere!!!
    Thank you, JAYS, for Aaron Rodgers picture.....he's gorgeous!!!! Actually....reminds me of our SIL....hahaha!!!

DH and I just assembled our ginormous lasagna for dinner at camp tomorrow....the kids were at the Counting Crows concert last night, and today friends from here will be driving down to join them for the Ed Sherran concert. They'll drive to camp tomorrow, but anticipating the traffic up north on the Friday before the long weekend, they're going to try to book a time on the ferry that docks on the island about an hour and a half from where we are. So a much easier, relaxing drive for them, even tho' Tobermorey is 4 hrs from TO. Soooo....DD asked me to arrange something for dinner tomorrow evening, and I thought they'd be wiped out, no one wants to rev up the bbq after that sort of day(s), so...lasagna, Italian loaf garlic bread and a salad her MIL is bringing. Our last big dinner together for the summer!!! We'll be heading there in the morning.

@danger_dan, yes, we do have plans in NYC...we have tickets to "The Book of Mormon", which the kids can't wait to hear how my DH fared, with him having such an aversion to swearing...but he said he'll tough it out.. We DID have tickets to "Carousel", but it was cancelled!!!! Seems that line (if you know the play), about her being hit by her husband and 'it not huring a bit if you love someone' didn't sit well with people so instead of removing that ONE LINE, the entire play was cancelled!!! Those poor people in the play losing their jobs like that!! I feel so sorry for those actors and dancers!! We did look for an alternative, but nothing jumped out....there's a ticket "booth" in Times Square (up a whole whack of stairs outdoors) that sells "day of" tickets...we're going to try to get tickets to "Frozen" because it's such a beautiful movie for one evening. We looked on line at them, but there were very few left for the evening we're free (only balcony, etc), so maybe we'll be lucky and someone in the orchestra section will turn tickets in for us!

Other than that, I'm trying to convince my DH to head over to the Bronx Zoo by himself....I can't do all that walking and truth be told, I don't like to see caged animals. He's hesitant to leave me alone in the big city, but really ... Macy's isn't all that big! hahaha!!! I'll shop 'til I drop, take a taxi home to the hotel, and snuggle down with wine and a bunch of magazines...I'll be fine.

OKAY!! Everyone, have a fantastic day!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Okay...just one more...there are SO MANY good ones!!!

I lied...just one more!!
    To answer your question, @danger_dan ....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49
    Do you know about ModCloth? Some beautiful vintage styles

https://www.modcloth.com/shop/vintage-clothing#

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LoL...Hit a nerve did I!?
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@danger_dan : @Lynn49 and I may not cheer for the same team but we do have the same Patriot hate in common

DD showed me the toilet paper picture the other day, but it was with the Packers logo. I dared not post that one here so I searched and quickly found the Patriots one

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 here are the pulled eggplant sandwiches. Maybe 2 was too much but I was excited to make it lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    @Lynn49
    Do you know about ModCloth? Some beautiful vintage styles

https://www.modcloth.com/shop/vintage-clothing#
    Hi, Nat...yes I'd visited that site some time ago...mostly "junior" styles even in larger sizes...And in USD, plus shipping, they're not worty it. I have a feeling the fabrics are "shmata".......and if I really want to snag something, I usually adjust a sewing pattern and make one out of good fabric. Thanks for the tip-off though...there are so many beautiful sites for clothing in the US...I think I love every single item on the https://www.softsurroundings.com site!!!! But the prices unless on sale...oiy! So, I sew.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @Lynn49 here are the pulled eggplant sandwiches. Maybe 2 was too much but I was excited to make it lol.
    Those look so yummy!! However, I have a bad reaction to eggplant...it burns my mouth! An allergy, maybe?
    Love the 'coleslaw' topping, which reminds me, I didn't take that out of the fridge for dinner with our burgers!

I have a great coleslaw recipe that doesn't require mayo if you ever want it.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Coleslaw without mayo is just..... cabbage....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good Morning everyone. Will be a busy day here have to get a few last minute things for my trip. It’s still nice and cool here so I am loving it. Off to walk Thor so have a great day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Those look so yummy!! However, I have a bad reaction to eggplant...it burns my mouth! An allergy, maybe?
    Love the 'coleslaw' topping, which reminds me, I didn't take that out of the fridge for dinner with our burgers!
    I have a great coleslaw recipe that doesn't require mayo if you ever want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Coleslaw without mayo is just..... cabbage....
    @Lynn49 , it wouldn't happen to be called a 21 day coleslaw (or something along those lines) would it? My MIL make a cabbage and veggie slaw with a vinegar base (with no mayo) that lasts 'forever' in the fridge.
    @GoJays , I disagree, as noted above, and what about all the other recipes with vinegar based dressings for slaws out there?
    I do however much prefer a slaw with mayo!

Good morning everyone. @flemeth , cool indeed. It got down to a few degrees above freezing last night out our way...thermostat showed about 3 degrees at one point (early morning...2 am ish). It does make for a nice cool bedroom for sleeping though!

Long weekend is finally here.
    Don't forget to stock up your beer and wine fridges...LCBO and Beer Stores are both closed on the holiday Monday.
    Have a wonderful day and weekend folks!

For now...to the papers!
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It's finally here!! FRIDAY!! My guys are quite tired from getting lousy sleep throughout the week so this long w/e is welcomed with open arms. It might take the 2 of them until Sat evening before they feel right again.
    I am simply loving the temps right now. The bedroom window stayed open for the entire time I was there despite the drop in degrees.
    I covered just my toes with a small part of the blanket but welcomed the coolness everywhere else.
    DH closed it now....lol
    @cabmonk those pulled eggplant sammies look good enough to try...I'd be game. You're right though, two of them would be a challenge, it would be the buns that would do me in....hope you enjoyed them!
    I almost never eat buns with burgers or dogs as they fill me up too quickly.

Tried to get the walmart mail to home coupon for Villagio bread that @MillieH so kindly posted

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/427429...a/#post6920286

but after fighting to reset my password 3 times I gave up. Some things are just not worth my aggravation or time.
    Big shout out to Millie just the same for posting!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, Happy Friday!

Sorry to say I had a crap night, new horrible leg pains. Probably since I did lots yesterday?

Milan is coming over after work, and I SO look forward to that!

Nothing else planned, and that is a very good thing!
    Have a great day, everyone!

Attachment 344251

Thread Information