User Tag List

Page 582 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 632 682 1082 1582 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope you had a great weekend everyone!!!!

Name:  0221.gif
Views: 132
Size:  35.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  50d3e9ae78deb2d54309a82d19248a51.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  70.4 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    Name:  50d3e9ae78deb2d54309a82d19248a51.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  70.4 KB
    Hahahaha....we have to smuggle booze when walking around our campgrounds, so this would be perfect....!! Yep, no obvious beer cans or scotch on ice to be carried around. Can cozies hide a multitude of 'sins', though!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning everyone. What amazing summer weather for those that are sun worshipers!!
    Crazy tractor trailer crash in Oshawa this a.m. I was unsure how far back the blocked lanes at the accident scene would affect me going east so I sailed along Hwy 2 just to be sure I was not stuck in anything....whew! DD started work and was only 5 min late.

Just had to grab my gang a few more .15 cobs of corn and 3 more boxes of the frozen burgers ( Compliments brand on sale $5.99 )
    Did up some of both of those on the BBQ when I got back....such an easy meal for them to grab.

Excited to see Bautistas' return to Rodgers Centre tonight ( as a NY Met of course ) .....for sure he will get a standing O from T.O. fans who adored him. I think they are running a tribute video to him as well.

Oh and ty Lynn about that asphalt warning!! I can say I never even thought about the temps on my pooches pads before. Scary thought. We have mostly been keeping their " business trips " delegated in the backyard because it's simply too sweltering hot out and Rufus gets slower and slower with each step, panting as soon as we cross the street. Oh and also ty Lynn for that great pic of the 2 pooches....one grinning at the camera despite his buddy telling him to ignore the camera.
    Aren't animals expressions the only medicine we need to change a bad mood??
    @danger_dan enjoy your incredibly short work week!! ( 3 days!! ) @Natalka hope you made up that sleep deficit.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    good morning everyone. What amazing summer weather for those that are sun worshipers!!
    Crazy tractor trailer crash in Oshawa this a.m. I was unsure how far back the blocked lanes at the accident scene would affect me going east so I sailed along Hwy 2 just to be sure I was not stuck in anything....whew! DD started work and was only 5 min late.

Just had to grab my gang a few more .15 cobs of corn and 3 more boxes of the frozen burgers ( Compliments brand on sale $5.99 )
    Did up some of both of those on the BBQ when I got back....such an easy meal for them to grab.

Excited to see Bautistas' return to Rodgers Centre tonight ( as a NY Met of course ) .....for sure he will get a standing O from T.O. fans who adored him. I think they are running a tribute video to him as well.

Oh and ty Lynn about that asphalt warning!! I can say I never even thought about the temps on my pooches pads before. Scary thought. We have mostly been keeping their " business trips " delegated in the backyard because it's simply too sweltering hot out and Rufus gets slower and slower with each step, panting as soon as we cross the street. Oh and also ty Lynn for that great pic of the 2 pooches....one grinning at the camera despite his buddy telling him to ignore the camera.
    Aren't animals expressions the only medicine we need to change a bad mood??
    @danger_dan enjoy your incredibly short work week!! ( 3 days!! ) @Natalka hope you made up that sleep deficit.
    @walkonby , Oh believe you me, I will enjoy every minute of my second long weekend in a row!

I must have just missed that Tractor Trailer accident this morning...I didn't see anything on the drive in this morning (mind you I'm traveling WB in the mornings), but I also didn't hear anything on the radio about it either...hmmm...hopefully the commute home will be manageable.

$0.15/cob!? WHERE!?
    DANGER

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@danger_dan corn on sale cob at Sobeys until Wed!! .15 a cob and nice fresh ones, decent sized too.
    WM reduced their cobs on Sunday from .77 ea. to .14 each BUT not sure if that was just at MY Walmart.
    You are safer to hit Sobeys.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@danger_dan corn on sale cob at Sobeys until Wed!! .15 a cob and nice fresh ones, decent sized too.
    WM reduced their cobs on Sunday from .77 ea. to .14 each BUT not sure if that was just at MY Walmart.
    You are safer to hit Sobeys.
    Thanks @walkonby , I'll let the Lady know. Walmart usually matches or beats prices from other grocery stores.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , are you watching this Columbian team?! I've never seen dirtier plays from ANY other team!!! Geez!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @walkonby , are you watching this Columbian team?! I've never seen dirtier plays from ANY other team!!! Geez!
    @Lynn49 I did not watch the whole game but I was watching the " extra time "( in hockey it's called O.T. lol ) and then that wonderfully emotional win in the shootout for England!!
    Newfiescreech and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Lynn49 I did not watch the whole game but I was watching the " extra time "( in hockey it's called O.T. lol ) and then that wonderfully emotional win in the shootout for England!!
    I had to stop watching, I was afraid that team would somehow win, but YAY England for sure!!!
    Not that I'm a fan of England, that other team was just playing nasty!
    In real time that shoot-out would have sent me into hysterics! hahaha!!

I got through my to-do list today!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey everyone, our 8 day music festival ended Sunday with our Lady peace and Bryan Adams. Was too windy for the Canada day fireworks so they're going to try to do them Friday. In the middle of a heatwave. My aunt drops off a bag of food from my cousin and I tell her I'm going to buy a fan at the end of the month. She leaves and 2 mins later texted me to go back down. So I go back down and she says she went to the bank and gives me $40 to buy a fan. An hour later she texts me again to go back down lol. She had a fan for me from one of her best friends and tells me to keep the $40. I really appreciate everything she does and can't thank her enough.

Hope everyone had a good long weekend and good week so far.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Hey everyone, our 8 day music festival ended Sunday with our Lady peace and Bryan Adams. Was too windy for the Canada day fireworks so they're going to try to do them Friday. In the middle of a heatwave. My aunt drops off a bag of food from my cousin and I tell her I'm going to buy a fan at the end of the month. She leaves and 2 mins later texted me to go back down. So I go back down and she says she went to the bank and gives me $40 to buy a fan. An hour later she texts me again to go back down lol. She had a fan for me from one of her best friends and tells me to keep the $40. I really appreciate everything she does and can't thank her enough.

Hope everyone had a good long weekend and good week so far.
    wah!!!!
    I want @cabmonk s' Aunt to adopt me!!!

You are really blessed ( but you already know that Cabbie ) . Big hugs to your lovely Aunt.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

wah!!!!
    I want @cabmonks' Aunt to adopt me!!!

You are really blessed ( but you already know that Cabbie ) . Big hugs to your lovely Aunt.
    Oh I know lol.
    One time when I thanked her and my cousin for something she said of course we're family. However one day she also said you wouldn't like me as a mom though lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkomby said it perfectly...your Aunt is such a blessing to you, @cabmonk . I hopd the fan brings you much relief.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 thanks for sure it helps. For a couple days during this heatwave I was sweating so much my bed was soaked lol.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Thread Information