User Tag List

Page 1003 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 1053 1103 1503 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 29355
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ^^^ awww @flemeth you have been such a good patient during all of this forced immobility. I wish you all the best getting back to full on walking!! ((hugs )) Your family truly stepped up to the plate for you, that made all the difference.

Time for me to get myself in gear! @cabmonk you have inspired me to get back to riding my bicycle again. I asked DH to fill the tires up with his compressor thingy, he did that before 7 a.m. and I am STILL sitting here.....lol.

Oh well, I mean I just HAD to work on my jigsaw puzzle for the first hour, otherwise that pretty picture ( scene ) will never get completed. Naturally Hamlet meowed at me the entire time from the open window as I sat out back trying to focus on my puzzle pieces. He is relentless! So I came back in sooner than I wanted.

Hope y'all enjoy the soupy clammy sticky hot weather we are about to have today.

ha ha !!! This happened!

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/361649...8/#post6990264
    Lynn49, cabmonk and cath007 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Made my mediteranian cold pastas salad 2 big batches :made with
    Pennes
    Olive huil
    Black cutted olives
    feta cheese cutted in squares
    diced tomatoes
    Basilic Pesto

Will have it good for 7 days and have it for lunch and dinner with some others things this upcoming Week end and Week!!!
    Saved some money too by not buying it at IGA premade.
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ahhh, such a pretty color
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^ awww @flemeth you have been such a good patient during all of this forced immobility. I wish you all the best getting back to full on walking!! ((hugs )) Your family truly stepped up to the plate for you, that made all the difference.

Time for me to get myself in gear! @cabmonk you have inspired me to get back to riding my bicycle again. I asked DH to fill the tires up with his compressor thingy, he did that before 7 a.m. and I am STILL sitting here.....lol.

Oh well, I mean I just HAD to work on my jigsaw puzzle for the first hour, otherwise that pretty picture ( scene ) will never get completed. Naturally Hamlet meowed at me the entire time from the open window as I sat out back trying to focus on my puzzle pieces. He is relentless! So I came back in sooner than I wanted.

Hope y'all enjoy the soupy clammy sticky hot weather we are about to have today.

Is there a jigsaw thread on this forum, I am hooked.
    Very happy to hear @walkonby I am not the only jigsaw "freak" on this thread!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What a lovely day!! Hot and steamy!! A great BBQ on the go and wine and martinis flowing. I know all the happy folk here are doing well. So keep at it y’all!!!
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Back at camp.. @Natalka , omgosh!! I do that to my Hubby all the time! We'd pass a herd of cowx and I'd say, "Can I have a cow?! He'll smile, "No." Or I'll show him a pic on here of a bat/bunny/goat/that alpaca and very often, a chicken, and ask him the same excited question....always a smile, always 'no'. Sigh. Then I'll say, "you never let me have anything fun." lol I love that game, hahaha!

Nat, thank goodness you have my email, I really thought I wrote yours down or kept it when I emailed you, but nope, can't find it. Can you email me so that I have it?

It was 42C heat index of whatever they call it here today...is it the same where you all are?

Have a lovely, VERY SUMMERY evening, everyone!
    Natalka, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I went to pick up my fpcs from couche tard promo app.and then with father we went for a walk at a park near my old house and see the river.So relaxing.Have a good evening and night!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello, my friends! Hot and steamy here but no rain, although my friend from Cambridge drove through a wild downpour to get here for supper.

My friend finally had her surgery at 3:00pm this afternoon with no orders for home care. I saw her as she was coming in- she looked very pale. 86 yrs old, general anesthetic and no one to take care of her when she got home except her son who is not famous for sticking around. Casts on both arms and hands .

That's right.... take more money out of health care!

Tootie has a yeast infection in both ears. I am having to give her ear drops, and she had to have her anal glands expelled. No wonder she wasn't feeling great.

The vet recommended a particular kind of food and to mix it with pumpkin puree.

She also had a collection of healed over mosquito bites. I was afraid that they might be tick bites but, the vet said that mosquitoes have been particularly bad. I know that they buzz around me in the evening.

The "seal-up-the-holes-on-the-balcony" guys were back to put the finishing touches on the job. Now, when it cools down, I can scrub it up and get outside and pretend it's the beginning of June!

I finally found some teeny-tiny forgotten containers of coleus -both purple and green. I love them and they do really well on this side of the building, (as it faces the same way as my old building.) They were down to .99 a cell at Canadian Tire. I was mighty glad to find them.

I have been organizing and copying and filing until I am blue in the face!!! Boy, it gets tiring and boring after a while.

Now I am down to the "God-only-knows-what-I should-file-this-under-so-I-can-find-it-again," bits and bats of this pile.

I'm ready to join a nunnery and take a pledge of poverty. (I wonder if I could sneak Tootie in?)

Well, time to say, "Good night!"

Take care!
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

You had quite a day, @avoncallingu. Hoping your friend in casts and Tootie are both feeling better.

Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Isn't it just loverly outside?? The dogs and I lasted about 2 chapters worth on the patio from a new book I cracked open, and then it was non stop " bug the crap outa me! " time.
    The pacing!! ...poor sweet blind Rufus never stops pacing up and down the walkway like he is on his way to something important at the very end only to return to the top step panting and " air snapping " at imaginary treats he thinks I have for him. It breaks your heart if you can stop laughing long enough.

Then the pooping started. Oh don't do it on the grass away far from me, no honey just plop it right here inches from my foot rest!! ugh....and make sure it is a messy wet one that will now require me to hose down the concrete.
    In the end I had to take him down to the basement wash tub for a very necessary bath. Glad I did though, he was caked on the back end.
    They are more work than wee babies aren't they? All nice smelling once again, he ran around crazy like to dry himself off.
    Murphy sat outside through most of this and snoozed on the cushions......ha ha at least HE knows how R & R works.

Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey I’m here lol but just resting a bit. I did my second 5k race in a week and took just over a min off my time from Monday. Monday was 40.23 and today I did it in 38.53. Then about an hour ago I did the ddp yoga fat burner workout which is about 33 mins long. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, everyone!

Just a quick note - if at some point soon I am not posting, it's because I have tablet issues with charging. I tried what I could, then my son tried a few things today, to no avail. He may have to take it to be fixed, hoping that's not cost prohibitive because I don't want to get a different one. I have a Google Nexus 32gb, the best tablet ever. I know when some people have to replace theirs, they will scour everywhere to find the same one.

It's going to be so hard being without it, I can't imagine. I find it tough even now when I have had to scale back use of it.

Glad you are all well and busy.
    Sure enjoyed cooking last night, then again today. I have lost five pounds this past week without trying much - my activity level has gone up, along with much less takeout.

Have a great evening.
    It's only in the mid-20s here, but so very muggy it's just awful. I probably sweated off a pound today!

Name:  facebook_1562335714826.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  15.7 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Jul 6th, 2019 at 09:41 PM.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  ah_crap..jpg
Views: 102
Size:  59.4 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Jul 6th, 2019 at 09:44 PM.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Natalka I hope everything works out ok with your tablet. Have a good Sunday.
    Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Thread Information