User Tag List

Page 1138 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 138 638 1038 1088 1128 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1148 1188 1238 1638 ... LastLast
Results 17,056 to 17,070 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@avoncallingu - so very sorry for your loss, I will continue to pray for you and your family. Hoping that the daughter recovers well - what a terrible situation...

Happy 🐈 urday, everyone.

Didn't sleep at night, but got in a few hours this morning, and hoping I can get back to bed soon.

Having lots of pain and nausea, ick!
    Am very glad that it's a long weekend here!

Name:  facebook_1572130853463.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  147.4 KB

Yum, sure wish I could eat those!

I didn't make any this year - cherry perogies, eaten with sour cream and sugar.
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Nov 9th, 2019 at 03:42 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good evening all. My deepest condolences to you @avoncallingu , who could ever imagine your SIL would suffer a heart attack at that moment!? Watching her poor Mom in decline and then processing her passing perhaps was just too much for her heart to take. I hope she recovers from this.

Roasts all roasted, big ole jug of gravy made....steamed up fresh carrots, cabbage and cauliflower as sides. Then Air Fried a batch of chicken wings. Plain, nothing at all on them....once all crispy the family just chose their sauces to dip them in.
    Just waiting for the hockey game to start ( bring it on Philly! )

Remember this morning when I thought about window shopping? Pffft! Once I got back home I just started cooking...lol.
    However, later on I found some untapped energy and did a bang up job removing the dead-ish plants ( annuals ) from the hanging baskets. So many! Plus the planters that don't hang.
    I now have a leaf bag half full of flower garbage. The soil from the pots will all be dumped into a large bin and sifted through to remove roots I guess? DH will do that part.
    I swept and gathered what I could of the leaves and other debris that had scattered the entire deck and pathway but it was a bit like raking the lawn in a windstorm...ha ha
    Btw, none of these leaves are from anything we have, these blow here from a few of the neighbours yards.....sigh.

Final analysis ( imho ) was the front now looks " cleaner " . Oh yes....very important...never ever leave the pressure cooker on the stove while you decide to go out to do yardwork! I dodged a bullet there!
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@avoncallingu I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and the entire family. I am praying for the family and for your SIL to make a full recovery
    Lynn49, cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    No comment
    GoJays and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby sorry I didn’t reply earlier I was busy today. Lol yeah even the gym owner was like geez your nails look better than mine haha.

Anyway I know some people like it and some think it’s weird oh well haha.
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Since I have been up early again. I am thinking of doing some baking. Never. Made a pumpkin spice cake so want to try and make one. Hope my family will like it And some home made croutons lots of stale bread here.
    Natalka, cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning all
    Since I have been up early again. I am thinking of doing some baking. Never. Made a pumpkin spice cake so want to try and make one. Hope my family will like it And some home made croutons lots of stale bread here.
    @flemeth , the very best, made it a bazillion times pumpkin spice cake is the "Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread" on allrecipes.com! It says bread, but it's absolutely cake. It's the one our grandson loves...I add golden raisins, also. It's a dump into the kitchenaid if you have one, or a very large bowl...I can get 2 dozen muffins plus a loaf cake (which I usually freeze) for another time.
    I also double, at least, the cinnamon.

Hope you get to try it soon! OH!! I use the large can of pumpkin (not the filling), for this and not the small size the recipe recommends! Enjoy!
    cabmonk, GoJays and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @flemeth, the very best, made it a bazillion times pumpkin spice cake is the "Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread" on allrecipes.com! It says bread, but it's absolutely cake. It's the one our grandson loves...I add golden raisins, also. It's a dump into the kitchenaid if you have one, or a very large bowl...I can get 2 dozen muffins plus a loaf cake (which I usually freeze) for another time.

Hope you get to try it soon! OH!! I use the large can of pumpkin (not the filling), for this and not the small size the recipe recommends! Enjoy!
    That's about how many times I've made that very same cake too @Lynn49

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @walkonby sorry I didn’t reply earlier I was busy today. Lol yeah even the gym owner was like geez your nails look better than mine haha.

Anyway I know some people like it and some think it’s weird oh well haha.
    Whatever floats your boat

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! OMG i am so but so pissed right now..called at 8:00 am the walk in clinic and did not get a chance to get the line so no appoitment for my painfull foot today...but I recalled and secretary gave me an appoitment tomorrow at 9:30 am .well....ok I will take it better than waiting 12 hours at the emergency but I will have to ask a paper and miss tomorrow morning of school....

Supper will be subway free 6 inch chicken bacon ranch because father purchase another 25$ giftcard
    Off to relax and maybe work in my books or cleaning ,have a awesome day all!!!
    cabmonk likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@cath007 - hope your owie is feeling better better soon.

Rough night, poo!

Hope you all have a Splendid Sunday!

Name:  facebook_1573354905042.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  45.7 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Nov 10th, 2019 at 11:36 AM.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1573333426665.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  92.1 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Nov 10th, 2019 at 11:38 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @flemeth, the very best, made it a bazillion times pumpkin spice cake is the "Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread" on allrecipes.com! It says bread, but it's absolutely cake. It's the one our grandson loves...I add golden raisins, also. It's a dump into the kitchenaid if you have one, or a very large bowl...I can get 2 dozen muffins plus a loaf cake (which I usually freeze) for another time.

@Lynn49 the recipe I used also said bread but it’s like cake. is similar the only ingredient it didn’t have was ginger. I put into mine lots of walnuts. My kids and DH like it I used fresh pumpkin purée that I made last week. Will try the recipe you suggested the next time I am baking
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Lynn49 the recipe I used also said bread but it’s like cake. is similar the only ingredient it didn’t have was ginger. I put into mine lots of walnuts. My kids and DH like it I used fresh pumpkin purée that I made last week. Will try the recipe you suggested the next time I am baking
    Sounds lovely, esp with fresh pumpkin puree. I can't use nuts since our GS has a nut allergy, but I do toss some pecans into the loaf for us while the raisin muffins all go to him.

Now you have 2 votes for "my" recipe from both myself and @GoJays !
    cabmonk, GoJays and cath007 like this.

Thread Information