User Tag List

Page 110 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 29355
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Newfiescreech I hope you get better temps soon. It looks depressing but I hue.as u love the snow you get to stay home and play😀 @cabmonk good you buys new shower curtain hope the Lady doesn't PMS again. @Redneck Charger good you are taking things easy @22hicks congrats on getting a new computer and good luck on the house hunting @lynn hope you and Dd gets better soon.I know what you mean about Jenny not wanting to go out when its twinning my Thor is the same but he loves the snow to play in.

Good boy welcome to SC one of the best place to be .
    Everyone have a good night
    Thanks Flemeth.. only good thing about those storm days .. I'm getting alot of spring cleaning done .. so that's awesome.. I'll have all my spring cleaning done before spring gets here lol .. it can be so depressing that's for sure .. we needs see sun ☀️ again and some warmer temps would be awesome.. I'm hoping and praying.. not to fast .. don't want to flood.. when all this snow melts.. have wonderful evening and please take extra care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, @Newfiescreech , how awful!!! Are people going door to door, checking on neighbours to see if they need food, medical help, meds, etc? Can emergency vehicles get through your streets? Has anyone lost power? I'm always concerned about seniors who live on their own, particularly those with no family close by....I hope everyone stays safe, Screech.
    That's just so totally NOT fair!! Not this time of year for heaven's sake!!
    Stay safe, Muffin.....hope you have everything you need at home.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @flemeth , we shall persevere, what choice does anyone have, right? I doubt she'll be checking into work tomorrow if she feels like I do...what a rotten crummy cold thingy! Honestly, I used to be able to pop a Contac C and no one would even know I had a cold. Things are just getting worse, I think....

As for our Jenny...um, nope. Not one for bounding around in the snow, the little princess. Except at camp, she's an indoor dog, but she does enjoy her walks. IF the weather and everything else is in order of course.
    Our dog before her, a border collie, Tammy...omg, she and I used to play in the snow, roll around in it, she'd push me over, lose her ball and go digging for it...we were such pals when we were both younger....I can't wait to see her again!
    Well. I mean, I can wait........it'll just be wonderful when the time comes, to see all my pups again!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Lol, I try to do my part around here.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Oh, @Newfiescreech, how awful!!! Are people going door to door, checking on neighbours to see if they need food, medical help, meds, etc? Can emergency vehicles get through your streets? Has anyone lost power? I'm always concerned about seniors who live on their own, particularly those with no family close by....I hope everyone stays safe, Screech.
    That's just so totally NOT fair!! Not this time of year for heaven's sake!!
    Stay safe, Muffin.....hope you have everything you need at home.

Thanks so much Lynn for your concern sweetie.. yes !! Fire department and emergency department went door to door checking on senior see if everyone is keeping comfortable and warm .. have food to eat.. so far we still have power.. that's plus for sure.. No emergency .. just hope and pray nothing happens until we get plough out .. if emergency Happens I'm not sure how their going get to them .. right now highway snow ploughs there's to much snow.. we have wait for loaders come tomorrow and Take snow away .. thinking their trucking away .. can't dump it in Ocean because it's all frozen over here yet .. I'm doing good. Got lots of food and lots and lots Diet Pepsi.. that's all I need hahaha Thanks again my wonderful friend for your concern appreciate it so much and please get well soon .. lots of rest and make sure you drinks lots of liquids .. Take care yourself sweetie 😘😘
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 4 others like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Wishing you success with the new 'puter. What did you get if I may ask?
    A new Apple iMac 21" desktop.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    A new Apple iMac 21" desktop.
    Good choice!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

.....YOU didn't tell us you were getting a new house!!! Or did you? And I forgot??!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    hicks - wowsers, a new computer and possibly a new house - exciting!
    Sooooo... @22hicks....the house!! Spill, Lady!! Enquiring minds want to know!!
    Ok, I've been looking for awhile now, and have been to a ton of open houses.
    After I hurt my back, then broke my leg, I thought it would be wise to buy one without so many stairs. I haven't said anything because it was a plan for sometime down the road.

I'm looking for a ranch style bungalow, but so far, those I've been interested in are listed well over a million dollars. Well out of my price range. So, although I'm not in any hurry, and don't need to move now, I thought it wise to start looking, and be prepared for the inevitable.

The one I saw today is in Ajax, with a really, really large lot; a fantastic deck and back yard, a ranch, and within my price range.
    They're not accepting offers till the 10th, so I have some time to think about it. It's an older home, but needs some work.
    I'm hesitation because the agent is pretty sure it'll go for 100 - 150,000 over asking, and that'll put me out of the running big time. We'll see. There's no huge hurry.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to gather 'stuff' up so I can have a garage sale in another month. Time to purge around here. The contractor finished all the house maintenance yesterday, and the driveway is being torn up later this month. I have someone coming to give me an estimate to refinish the cedar siding. All in all, everything's on track for a move in the future.

Anyhow, that's the lowdown @Lynn49 . Anything else ??

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  f37fc970a95a54f11a78ed017ede7d6e.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  82.8 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Hi Lynn .. I live Central part of Newfoundland.. we were one's got hit hardest .. high winds again today and no work today again .. street I live on not plow yet .. snow drift is so high they can't get through it their hoping tomorrow. So main roads only one lane open now . Hope those warm temps do come .
    Attachment 328862
    This is snow drift across our street .. neighbors climb to top of snow drift.. crazy or what
    Oh, I just can't image!

You always seem so cheerful! I would be in bed with the blankets over my head! Where do doggies "do their thing?"

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Lynn, I hope your blankity -blank cold hurries up and takes off! Lyndsay's too!

A friend came up from Kitchener today and helped me get a few things organized. She made me lunch and we had a major chat about this and that. Helped to perk my spirits which were sagging a little.

I finally got the correct marriage certificate to CPP - I scooted in as they were closing today- whew!

Got more "has-to-go" stuff into the major garbage bin to go out tomorrow.

Even had a little nap this afternoon.

Welcome aboard, GoodBoy! Another retiree! Do you have a pet? Do you root for the Blue Jays?

Need to hit the sack.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Welcome aboard, GoodBoy! Another retiree! Do you have a pet? Do you root for the Blue Jays?.
    Thanks for the welcome.

Had the chance to retire early so I chose to do just that Could not be happier.

Cats are my pets. Love them to bits.

Blue Jays? Not so much. Was a fan when they won the two many years ago but since then not really.

These days just chillin' and looking forward to more grillin' in the back yard. After it dries out and I can finish spring cleanup of course

Anyway. Pleasure to meet you @avoncallingu and wishing you a good rest of your week!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  have-a-good-day_2527.gif
Views: 90
Size:  51.8 KB

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Name:  253492.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  43.5 KB

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Thread Information