User Tag List

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree2180Likes

Thread: August 2021 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone !!! Well well well...my dental appointement took 45 minutes.I am surprise by the decision I made but I think if I am lucky and it last it will be the best one.My teeth wont be pulled out ,good and bad news is I need a root canal and the dentist i go dont do that ,they want to send me to another city (montreal) witch if far from my city (1:30) so i called my marraine auntie to discuss this.She said to me go get some reference and get it done it our city,it will be more conveniant ,and less costly.A root canal is 1200$ min,but i think it is important to kept my teeth it is an important one.I know i put a budget with my remaining heritance money but yikes I dont like that.... The stove replacing will have to wait until fall or winter,only it will get a good scrub out ,he is still functionnnal altrought he is old.I know I have a teeth who will be pulled away but not near.Me dental cleaning and exams is scheduled the september 16 and it is more important,because I have many tart dirty in below teeths.... After the cavities will be repaired I will maybe think of a partial teeth and it is 1200$ each.... Yup i need to motivate myself but i know I can do that!!!

So that is the update

Have a good day!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Have a big pot of homemade pasta sauce simmering on the stove. Cooked the pasta already and all the dishes have been washed.
    Will drop off dinner to my mother this morning so she knows she doesn't have to worry about making dinner tonight.

Made DS and i fried egg on a toasted bagel for breakfast.

Have laundry on the go. Figure get some house chores done this morning before I get ready for the day.

Have a fantastic day!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    How many cups of tea are too many cups of tea?

Yes, it is one of those days, I expectantly ended up with a day off of training and the plan was to catch up on all of the things but I woke up with a headache I just cannot shake. I tried some meds but they do not seem to be helping which is making today a bit of a struggle, honestly I just want to nap.

I am also trying to tidy up the dining room but it is a bit of a slow go today.

Pushing through, getting it done.

Happy Wednesday Everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dont forget to push yours pc offers!!! I just did mine(prepared meal,sour cream,beef and orange juice pc)
    Giseledta and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier or late evening depend on you lol!!! Today I just took it easy and relaxed,my body needed it
    Went to metro and no sign of the tear pad coupons I want (apparently a new quaker 1$ tearpad good cereal and cereals bars)
    I made 1 small trade on another couponning site,happy about that
    No sign of photo albums and plastic pockets to put coupons at the other dollorama,i will give up on this after i will go to wm tomorrow morning,Some of the ones I want are just online or out of stock,but get will see the remaining album,it will be costly but tired of familly pictures not organizated,will do this by spare time
    I took a 30 minutes nap after supper,just not a good sleep those time....
    Alright off to watch tv
    Have a good night
    3 more positives responses of compagnies today in my e-mail

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

there is no limit to tea... nope.. none at all....
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,
    How many cups of tea are too many cups of tea?

Yes, it is one of those days, I expectantly ended up with a day off of training and the plan was to catch up on all of the things but I woke up with a headache I just cannot shake. I tried some meds but they do not seem to be helping which is making today a bit of a struggle, honestly I just want to nap.

I am also trying to tidy up the dining room but it is a bit of a slow go today.

Pushing through, getting it done.

Happy Wednesday Everyone
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Dont forget to push yours pc offers!!! I just did mine(prepared meal,sour cream,beef and orange juice pc)
    thanks for the reminder... offered pushed.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

made enchiladas and garlic butter rice for supper. so yummy.
    tomorrow will be hard.. forecast is hotter then today . uhg. no idea

So, when youngest left , she left me all her extra skin care and hair care stuff. , she had a ton of stuff from where she worked, when the reps went in. . so i am set for a bit... lol.
    or Swagbucks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Giseledta Spa days in your August! Don't forget to send youngest photos of products that you find that work best for you!
    @cath007 Hoping you can find a deal on the new stove/oven (does the Coop help pay for appliances or is that only tenants who pay if they want better than what is provided?) and manage to cover the upcoming dental bills. Glad your appointment today went smoothly!
    @SassyAshley Drink whatever tea you want and how much, providing none of the tea interacts with any pain remedies.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Ciel21 : no we pay for our own appliances,nothing is furnished.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The mall trip was postponed -my upper body simply is not feeling like going out. I am floppy, meaning quite sore under the ribs to waist and so I'm walking bent over. Fun times. Spent the afternoon in bed-either Monday took out more of me than I realized or my cancer is giving me another good kick for its purpose. There has not been any big rain-this morning it was damp outside, but I don't recall seeing streams of rain or even sprinkles, just moody gray skies.

Having run out of orange juice, today's quenching relief comes from watermelon slices and the reduced price red plums. The plums have been so delightful cold and sweet!!!

Bro did not want to do a beverage run for me even when I offered funds. Did not push the matter. Surprised though, that he actually wore that t-shirt I got for him three days ago!

Glanced at the flyer previews--oh, RCSS has some incentives to get me back to Oakville. No tax on clothing...yes! Will take my large PC Tote bag and see what I find to bring home.

For fun, I checked my riding on the Elections Canada site and no candidates are listed for my riding. Bro did see one party's signs on a neighbour's lawn so at least one person is hustling locally. I watched the evening newscasts and heard the Chief Electoral Officer mention how anyone wanting mail-in ballots better do so soon and make sure to return the completed ballot early to let it reach the hq by Sept 20. Might not get counted right away as processing takes days. If I cannot get a ballot, then I won't vote. Can't risk a long lineup at a polling station for me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    @Ciel21: no we pay for our own appliances,nothing is furnished.
    So that means if you were to move, you can take your appliances with you? If I see QC only appliance contests, I'll send you DMs!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    So that means if you were to move, you can take your appliances with you? If I see QC only appliance contests, I'll send you DMs!
    Yes ,Thanks !!!
    Giseledta, JadeAngel and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

more electrical problems and expenses have come to light over the last two days. I’ve arranged to get S second opinion quote from another company. The company that we usually use for plumbing and heating has multiple staff members on holidays so we’re waiting for a quote in addition to figuring out when they can get the work done.

I think our kitty is getting anxious. He’s watching stuff leave the house and he doesn’t know why. We moved ds’ bed frame and our big cubby unit today. So far we have moved all of our extra blankets, stockpile items, kids toys, books, toy boxes, book shelves, cubby unit, etc.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Headache eased off late afternoon, but outside of work I was not very productive although the headache was gone I was so tired.

I discovered yesterday that ER has been added on Amazon Prime so I sat here yesterday afternoon binge watching ER and trying to figure out why some products were missing on our website. I think a recent upload may have glitched and somehow marked some of our products inactive. Sometimes you just have to love technology LOL.

Looks like my plan to extend my Labour Day did not work, a manager has asked for the Friday off and I will be covering them. A little disappointed but may be a good thing, honestly I am a little overwhelmed right now. It seems like every where I turn right now there is something I am not getting done or something I missed. The joys of being a department of me, myself & I.

Also got a message last night asking if I could make desserts for an event this weekend, I feel like I am letting them down by saying no but with this heat there is no way I can bake. Not to mention I have no idea where I would fit it in. Now they want to know if I cannot bring a dessert what I am bringing and I have to be honest I have no clue. Normally I am organized I know what I am making, I would have everything on hand. This time I have no idea what I am making and have nothing on hand.

I kind of feel like I need a vacation from life right now, just a couple of days with no expectations, no to-do-lists, no schedules. Oh how a girl can daydream.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information