User Tag List

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree2180Likes

Thread: August 2021 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Today's brag; since maxi and cie do 4 pming limit I went to IGA (it is near and in the road of iga) for the cereals bars and activia smooties deal first: ( And i did not want to overwhelmed the cashier with my coupons at iga) she said wow ok for the value of kashis 2$ coupons
    so here you go;
    IGA; Activia smooties reg price 1,99$ and no way i would paid that and wanted to taste those so 1,25$ x4 minus 4x1,00$ coupons (nla activia site printable)=0,25$ + darn taxes

Kashis cereals bars x4 reg price 3,99$ (healthy cereal bars) sale 2,99$ minus 4x2,00$(kellogs shop and save coupons)=0,99$ each + darn taxes

Variety packs of chips (my maxi and cie dont carry those unfortunnaly) 7,99$ minus 2,00$ (tasty rewards printable)-5,99$(great for snacks)

Maxi and cie;
    same deals with pming for smooties and cereals bars (surprise they where 500 pc points per box in store offer)! so 0,50$ per boxe +taxes might get 4 more tommorrow
    Cavendish fries pm gt 1,97$ -1,00$ coupon printable=0,97$
    Romaine lettuce pm super c for 0,49$ great for cheap ceasar salad
    another (it was the last one in the shelve) pc meat lassagna at 4,99$ (provigo member price) great for last minute dinner!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So so happy!!! My trade when smootly and worked great.!!! Love to trade with this smart canucks member Now jsut hope to receive my coupons in time for the wm seems only qc pm maxi laughing cow cheese box.Fingers crossed and praying very hard,I was not sure the member still had this coupon otherwhise i would have asked before...my bad

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I wanted to post a promo but i learned it is only good for quebec..but maybe i will do it since i am in qc.it is buy 15$ of nestle nesquick products get a 5$ pre-paid giftcard not bad!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Finished sweating through an ironing session of the $30 Martha Stewart Queen size sheets from Costco. Unfortunately, that 220 ct sheet set feels a lot like the broadcloth feeling 180ct WHIM set under the MS banner. In other words, not suitable for hot summer days. At least the set is less wrinkled and is put away for colder nights. If Costco ever has a display set of bedding out for touching, do feel it. You may then determine if it's right for use now or another time of year. This sheet set has a distinctly white vinegar scent to it from the package and the scent is slightly less obvious after washing. I should have tossed some baking soda into the washing cycle to see if the soda would cut the smell even more.

I do check thrift stores for MS sheet sets and if anything, I have realized I should have bought a second set in the other colour scheme for summer (for my bed) or for Mom's bed, even if it was $80 or so. Worth the cost given the cooling relief provided by the 300 thread count on hot summer nights. At least I had sense to move on first purchase when Home Outfitters had a 40% off sale and my bedding size in stock (full/double sheet sets are not always easy to find). #Memories

Was looking online at clothing on US Nordstrom Rack website. I have a knack for spotting really cool items that won't go with anything else in my wardrobe or finding sporty casual items. Seldom do I find a dressy casual or dressy item I could use in rotation with my other clothing. Then I will visit the Cdn Nordstrom website and see if these same brands are even sold here.

Time for a cold juicy black plum. The heat is really getting to me and I don't want to drink more pop (or I won't be able to sleep).

Earlier this afternoon, the wind picked up to a good clip and the breeze blowing through the windows was grand! Bro made taco lunch for us and we had purchased lemon tarts for dessert.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Oh my the beach sand was so hot!!! We stayed for 3 hours.
    Took DS to his allergy appt.
    Cleaned out the fridge. It is beautifully clean now.
    Cooking up some beef burgers for dinner. Splurged and picked up a pasta salad from a local deli that is know for it's pasta salad and big sandwiches. Perfect to go with a burger! I won't tell you what I paid for a small. Oh my. Well a treat for my boy. He likes it.
    2nd load of laundry in the washer. Will hang the 1st load to dry now.
    Has been a good fun and productive day so far!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

fabulous day. the heat held off and we were able to stay outside till nearly 11 am. it was bliss... lots of water table play.

baked up some frozen croisants, and i have chicken in for supper now. extra chicken for wraps .

tomorrow i am tie dying with the kids we will have fun . i sorted out 1 cupboard today, it was quick .. but feels good to get it done.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

love the couche tard app and their free products and the rock paper game:
    With couche tard conveniance store apps I got a free bottle of water and a 500 ml lipton peach ice tea
    with the rock paper game i got chips and coffee

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Well our central air conditioner went 18 years old -right in this heatwave .So we are getting a furnace and air conditioner -our furnace is over 25 years old (we have lived here 25 years)We have been putting the furnace off the past few winters-so now is the time.It will not be put in til monday or tuesday ugggg as they are backed up with orders.

On a happy note i got to see my older brother and his wife today at his son's house (as his apt has bed bugs so they were spraying today).I gave him the biggest hug ever as we are both double vaccinated and who knows how long he has .I took pictures also.We had a nice hour and a half visit my hubby and i.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

The good thing about these super hot sunny days is how fast laundry dries. I did 3 loads yesterday and 2 today and yesterday the last load went on the line at 3 and was still dried before the yard was in shade. The kids both have eye appointments on Wednesday and I now have a meeting so the older son will take them. He is about to age out from out health care so I just want to make sure all is good.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Yep another hot and sunny day,should be 32 degres.
    I installated the vaxxicode they told on news for scanning the qr code of my vaxxine.Hope it work.I installated the app in my i pod since it is an apple.
    Today it is the last day before my new life project begins so taking it relax(i will tell you the project later maybe,I dont want to stress with that )

Have a good day!!! Stay cool and hydrated

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Friendly reminder;Dont forget to push yours pc offers you want to keep if you dont use them today
    Giseledta, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    I am officially over this heat wave that right now seems never ending LOL. Just seems like right now by the end of the day even with fans going it is so hot cooking dinner is a challenge and since I have not been home during the day slow cooker isn't an option.

My plan had been to get back to meal planning this week but it did not happen, it is what it is. I am kind of struggling this week, I am super tired and feeling a little run down so my goal is to just get through the week. Kind of hard to believe it is only Wednesday.

I worked out of town yesterday so it was a long day, our the door at 6 am got home just after 5 pm, about 5 of that was spent in the car. Came home with a horrible headache, pulled some Korean Beef from the Freezer made Rice in the Instant Pot and that was dinner and that is all I was so done.

I got a good night sleep last night and it felt great, hopefully this is a sign of my week turning around.

I am going to need to go shopping soon, one fan is broken and needs to be replaced and another one is now acting up as well it doesn't want to turn on so it is on its last legs. Not sure if it will happen today but will need to soon.

Have a great Wednesday everyone
    Skippy, Giseledta, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I found an hidden websaver printable only good for qc otherwhise i would have shared for pogo.I printed 6 because it only expired in late december.It is 2 per navigator but 2 of my navigators (other computer) did not want to print...grrr
    And the 4 packs of pogo is on sale finish today for 2$ minus the 1$ coupon=1$ so i will purchase just 1 pack because no space in the freezer but i know the sale will go in again another week.I have plenty time to use my coupons lol...
    Giseledta, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

For lunch I treated myself to the QC Metro deal but they reduce the amount of sushis for the same price 4 less.....so deceived....everything seems to increase and have less
    Wanted to purchase a provencal quiche but the quiche was expired in the counter (21 august)...I always check all my things and bills now...that is so digusting.

Have a good afternoon!!!
    Giseledta and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Twin girl had a dental cleaning this morning and she had no cavities! She was excited with her prize, markers. Twin boy goes tomorrow morning and ds goes to the dentist on Friday.

The bunk beds got picked up this morning. We moved the last of the items out of the kitchen at the small house.

I just won a free single scoop hard icecream from a local Facebook contest.
    Skippy, Giseledta, ROMEO and 5 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information