User Tag List

Page 53 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Like Tree3703Likes

Thread: What's the last movie you saw and what do you rate it out of 10????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Divide 8/10.

For anyone who has seen this... Who bombed the city? and why did they take the little girl and put her in a tank?
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I finally caved and watched The Hunger Games.

It was a 7/10. I didn't walk away thinking "geez. I want my 2 hours and 7 minutes back;" but I also didn't think "wow! that was awesome" either. Personally, I preferred the book over the film.
    gameprogirl and Melissa13 like this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post
    I finally caved and watched The Hunger Games.

It was a 7/10. I didn't walk away thinking "geez. I want my 2 hours and 7 minutes back;" but I also didn't think "wow! that was awesome" either. Personally, I preferred the book over the film.
    exactly how i felt after the movie. Maybe i was expecting too much..dont know. Me and hubby are fanatics for movies and love to talk about them and debate the highs and lows.. were weird like that..LOL. I remember on our way home, my daughter in the back kept saying " twilight is way lot better than that" and me and hubby were like " shushhh, were trying to figure out what was missing about this.. it lacked something for us.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

The Descendants with George Clooney - 7.5/10

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Manhattan Murder Mystery - This is a 1993 Woody Allen comedy and I love it! 8/10

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Watched the avengers today - 9.9/10!!
    It was amazing and surprisingly VERY funny! The action was really really awesome. I wish I'd gone to see it in IMAX.
    If you're planning to watch it make sure to stay back during the credits because there's 2 post credit scenes.
    ~Want to get FREE giftcards, paypal $$ and other awesome stuff? Well then join the thousands of others like me on SwagBucks!
    ~Join Listia for even more great FREE deals! You can PM me for help/more info!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Hunger Games - 9/10

I loved and it and thought it was awesome!
    Everytime you like my post I give the dog in my display picture a big *KISS!*

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

First time posting here!! We've been renting a lot of movies lately because the store accross the street has a deal on right now that you rent a movie for one night for only .99!! These are ones we've watched off the top of my head:

Mission impossible -9/10 Would definetly watch it again!
    Super 8- 6/10 -wasn't totally impressed, sorry Speilburg!
    Tower Heist- 5/10, 5 minutes into the movie in my head I was like, well this is going to be boring. I was right!
    50/50 - 7/10 maybe I'm being too tough, it was touching and funny at times, but I wouldn't watch it again.

And here are the ones I saw lately in theatre:

The Hunger Games -saw twice, once with my friends, then with school because we did a novel study on it!: 9/10 I was going to give it 10/10, but overall, I find the book was better
    The cabin in the woods -Let me just say that I HATE seeing horror films in theatres, I'd rather be at home snuggled up in a blanket and jumping at scary parts where no one can see me! lol. I was expecting a thin plotted gory mess of a movie, but this movie was AMAZING. I don't think I've ever liked another horror movie this much before (in my generation, of course), I'd definetly go see this again!!: 10/10!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

The Avengers - a solid 9 out of 10. I'd love to watch it again (as I missed parts of it when my 5 year old had to go on a potty break). Great action scenes and I loved the bits of humor that were injected throughout the movie.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

the help... no words.. amazing.. 10/10
    Natalka and walkonby like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The movie which was seen by me last time is "Avengers".I will appreciate this great actor of Iron man who again proves in this movie that he really knows that how to do acting and what is acting indeed..

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Was dragged to see BattleShip last night with the guys, and I thought " oh well i will have a nice nap " . I was dead wrong! This was a terrific " entertaining " movie, and I usually get bored with the blow 'em up, smash 'em up type of flicks.
    I think I have a crush on Taylor Kitsch ( sp?) That was the same actor in the John Carter movie ( which bombed badly at the box office, but we all loved it )
    His character is so loveable.
    Oh i digress... yeah 9/10 for the rating. ( I would say a guys movie more than a gals)
    gameprogirl and Natalka like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Was dragged to see BattleShip last night with the guys, and I thought " oh well i will have a nice nap " . I was dead wrong! This was a terrific " entertaining " movie, and I usually get bored with the blow 'em up, smash 'em up type of flicks.
    I think I have a crush on Taylor Kitsch ( sp?) That was the same actor in the John Carter movie ( which bombed badly at the box office, but we all loved it )
    His character is so loveable.
    Oh i digress... yeah 9/10 for the rating. ( I would say a guys movie more than a gals)
    Yep! also liked it. We went at the drive-in last friday and hubby really wanted to see it. It was good and was surprised how much i didnt see the time fly by. A solid 8/10
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Next week i'm gonna go running to see alien prequel!! ya baby, chump chump pop-corn ..woot woot!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

OMG!! Go see MIB ... Yes it took them 15 years but it was worth it just to watch Josh Brolin, who NAILED it as a younger Tommy Lee Jones. Our " Fresh Prince " rides again. It was a 10 out of 10 for me. ( nice ending too)
    gameprogirl, GoJays and Kalmel like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 53 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread Information