User Tag List

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree1162Likes

Thread: Confession Thread! Did you do something bad? Feeling Guilty? Then Confess!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I confess to liking Stiflers signature.

I don't even know that actors name but he is so drool worthy. I'd know it if I heard it of course, just can't register it right now.
    Sean Williams Scott, I think. He might be drool-worthy (not my type) but I saw him interviewed on Ellen and he is a 30-something fratboy through and through. Oh well he can be pretty.

I confess to eating the works fries from New York Fries ANNND a candy apple from Rocky Mountain for lunch/afternoon snack. Oh dear... My hips are gonna hate me but it tasted soooooo good.
    Natalka and ninna like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I love using all the loose change when shopping with my dad. It drives him nuts "You're like those little old ladies that have to use every single penny. C'mon pokey!" When it's mostly his fault I got lots of said loose change. Yet he turns around and does the same thing at random points so I have to be over dramatic and a smartass while making comments toward him.

I tried watching the summer olympics but... I just...don't......care. I feel so bad but I'm just so uninterested.. I love the winter olympics. The only slightly interesting thing was the canoe slalom.. for about 10 minutes than I changed the channel to corner gas..lol...
    Natalka and ninna like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

was eating a piece of bacon the other day, and had the sudden urge to try how it tasted with nutella.

uuuuhhh-huh! I've reached new lows!
    Natalka, ninna and ssbean like this.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    was eating a piece of bacon the other day, and had the sudden urge to try how it tasted with nutella.

uuuuhhh-huh! I've reached new lows!
    What was the verdict?
    PS, can you be my nutritionist?
    Natalka likes this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Secretly wish the central air would break down in the condo again so that I don't have to freeze every day that my roommate is home. How did I end up with someone who prefers arctic like weather? Honestly it's freezing in here and I really hate being cold!
    ssbean likes this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I ate two chocolate bars plus a pepsi all in one day (a few days ago)
    Natalka, ninna and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I confess to hiding potato chips, chocolates, and candy all over the house so my dbf doesn't eat them. I'm careful to hide them in places where he'd never look (e.g., in kitchen pots, my toiletries, my underwear drawer, etc.). - insert evil laugh now!!
    ninna and ssbean like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I confess to not keeping my promise to Hollyquaiser and donating to the food bank last month....Yes, I have excuses I can use, but mostly...I just keep forgetting!!!!

I'll do my absolute best to make certain I donate this month, and I will inform her and you, when I do!

Sorry, Holly.....I can't seem to complete a single thought this month...I have 7 weddings, 6 rehearsals, plus the paperwork this month, and although I know everyone else's lives are as busy or busier, I honestly .... forget!
    I promise to keep my word this month!!!!
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Confession. My best friend had to take a sleeping pill last night. And, it made her a little drugged, where she kept telling me various secrets about herself. She's never going to live this down. I probably just should've told her to go to bed, but I was SO amused..
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    What was the verdict?
    PS, can you be my nutritionist?
    Eh, i'm not a sweet person. I'd rather mayo with it. (NO I don't dip bacon in mayo, but I have tasted just that on my subway sub.. hehe)
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    I ate two chocolate bars plus a pepsi all in one day (a few days ago)
    How big was the pepsi, that gauges if this is confession worthy. LOL. 'cause just a can wouldn't be half bad.

Oh i'm horrible, i know.. lol!
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Sean Williams Scott, I think. He might be drool-worthy (not my type) but I saw him interviewed on Ellen and he is a 30-something fratboy through and through. Oh well he can be pretty.

I confess to eating the works fries from New York Fries ANNND a candy apple from Rocky Mountain for lunch/afternoon snack. Oh dear... My hips are gonna hate me but it tasted soooooo good.
    I knew it was sean something. There is another sean I liked too, black guy from Save the last dance. Always get their names confused.

I know Sean William Scott really is a frat boy at heart but you know I think that actually might be the disgusting thing that draws me to him and makes him even more attractive?

Its funny as I've grown. When I watched the American Pie movies as a teen I thought he was playing an idiot cocky loser, now I watch it and thats exactly what I find attractive in him which absolutely disgusts me because I HATE people, especially men like that in real life.

Lastly, normally he wouldn't be my "type" either ... but there is just something about him. *sigh*
    alicia likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My BF can't sleep if he knows i'm awake, every. single. night. Sometimes I ignore his texts so it looks like I've fallen asleep.

SHHH!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

i confess I can be a total dum-dum sometimes.... My DH initially planned on visiting his family overseas for 2 weeks, maximum, but I convinced him to go for 3 weeks (with the cost of the ticket, I thought it was a total waste to go there for 10-14 days). Hes leaving this Wednesday, and I feel miserable thinking about my DH being gone until September.....

Im gonna be home with the kids and I know the days will go by like nothing, but I am gonna miss him so much.
    Natalka likes this.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have such terrible confessions they shouldn’t be confessed on here! I’ll confess anyways.
    Confession: I asked DH (of 10 years) for an open marriage, nobody in my real life knows.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information