User Tag List

Page 118 of 654 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    someone plugged the mens toilet at work with what we first thought was tons of toilet paper.
    After I moved the massive toilet paper wad, I saw the HUGE BROWN MESS in the toilet.
    omg it was revolting! there was pieces of food floating!
    I whipped the massive toilet paper wad into the garbage can and ran it outside to the dumpster, and the toilet became unplugged.

OMG
    sometimes being the manager sucks when you have to deal with sh***y situations, no pun intended.
    Ewww. Reminds me of when a known CFL Football player came in - we have a lot of cfl players as patients and one went into the bathroom and he plugged the toilet. So whenever I see him play and I always go ewwww
    c_mcarthur likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

People are actually guilt tripping me when I tell them to come back tomorrow because I have a deadline right now. I've had two lunch breaks the last two months, sorry if you think I'm not working hard enough.
    wolfwoman likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

No rant - just prayers my little Jupiter kitty is going for surgery - he has a mass tumor in his ear - tiny little growth - might be cancer don't know yet but if the vet gets its out 95% chance he is cancer free. I got Jupiter about six month after my husband passed in 2004 from a heart attack he was 29 yrs old. He always wanted a white cat and long hair so I got a pure breed Himalayan and Jupiter was named after Tori Amos Hey Jupiter song - last song we slow danced before he passed away. So maybe its a rant cause they can't take Jupiter away from me.
    CouponingQueen and web3 like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    Why of all the threads on SC to read, did I choose this one to read while eating my lunch.
    LOL my apologies!
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    No rant - just prayers my little Jupiter kitty is going for surgery - he has a mass tumor in his ear - tiny little growth - might be cancer don't know yet but if the vet gets its out 95% chance he is cancer free. I got Jupiter about six month after my husband passed in 2004 from a heart attack he was 29 yrs old. He always wanted a white cat and long hair so I got a pure breed Himalayan and Jupiter was named after Tori Amos Hey Jupiter song - last song we slow danced before he passed away. So maybe its a rant cause they can't take Jupiter away from me.
    Hoping all goes well - give him a good belly rub for me!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Jupiter's surgery went well and now he has a cone on his head. He is sleeping now But my rant is SDM - since his surgery was costly I was going to use my optimum points for every day things. Made my list, along with coupons and I get to SDM and everything I wanted is sold out. Now I have to go to another one tomorrow

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Crazy women!!

My BF and his ex were together for just shy of a year. I met her a few times in the beginning (him and I have been like best friends since I was 12) she was jealous and basically told him he needed to stop talking to me....

ANYWAYS. They broke up in October, we started dating in December. Ever since then I have even threatened and stalked VIA social media. I block her, she makes a new account or finds a friend to harass me. This woman is 33 years old and clearly has some serious freakin issues!!! She's called me every name imaginable, told me he's downgraded, and today I received a lovely "death threat" from her.

It's been FIVE MONTHS!! Move on!!!
    Between both our exes we're constantly dealing with BS.
    My ex is the father of my child so I understand his anger with a new man around, but his ex and him have no children and no reason for her behaviour!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys and Walmart.

BOTH of their websites indicate that they were open today.
    Went to Sobey's, closed.
    Went to Walmart, closed.

If the stores are going to be closed for a holiday, that is fine, but DO NOT SAY YOU ARE OPEN when you are not.
    Irritated!
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Crazy women!!

My BF and his ex were together for just shy of a year. I met her a few times in the beginning (him and I have been like best friends since I was 12) she was jealous and basically told him he needed to stop talking to me....

ANYWAYS. They broke up in October, we started dating in December. Ever since then I have even threatened and stalked VIA social media. I block her, she makes a new account or finds a friend to harass me. This woman is 33 years old and clearly has some serious freakin issues!!! She's called me every name imaginable, told me he's downgraded, and today I received a lovely "death threat" from her.

It's been FIVE MONTHS!! Move on!!!
    Between both our exes we're constantly dealing with BS.
    My ex is the father of my child so I understand his anger with a new man around, but his ex and him have no children and no reason for her behaviour!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Death threat? Time for the police.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

People bumping threads I deleted. What point are you trying to prove??

Shmee thats terrifying. Def print out the whole social media conversation and bring it to the police. Especially with you having a child in the matter.
    i_forget, torontogal12 and vesper like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Taxi going wrong way down a one way street (our street) last night!

Pedestrians that do the same garbage and then say they're in the right
    vesper likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    People bumping threads I deleted. What point are you trying to prove??

Shmee thats terrifying. Def print out the whole social media conversation and bring it to the police. Especially with you having a child in the matter.
    Candini, report it or contact a mod to have the thread expired.

Schmee, I really hope you have since contacted the police.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

ugh returning products at stores...!
    here is my complaint I am sending to RCSS

"Hello,
    I would like to make it known my dissapointment in your return policy.
    Today I tried to return a Rimmel foundation that was opened and used once, purchased on Saturday Feb 15, with the original receipt.
    This product caused an allergic reaction with my skin and I wished to return it.
    I was refused stating that I would have to contact Rimmel. I was told that becuase the product is open (there was no wrapper/seal/or box when I purchased it anyways)and because it is not a JoeFresh cosmetic, I could not return it.
    I was shocked that is your policy and I will never purchase cosmetics from your stores again. In the future I will be price matching any sales you have at other retailers who are more return friendly."

I usually buy my cosmetics at WM because they will return anything but I will never buy from RCSS again (used PCpoints to purchase, but still!). Are they seriously this strict about returns??

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My ex GF and I broke up a year ago... on good terms!

I forgot to get my house key from her, never thought about it.

Anyway, I have been on a long work assignment for about 6 weeks and have not been home. She visited my town (her family is there) for a visit this weekend, and for some reason she entered my house, took a photo of herself in my house, and texted it to me (A Valentines themed pic).

That's creepy. Yet sort of makes me thrilled about her again. I'm such a sucker and a foolish man. <<<---- rant is against me and my irrational affection I feel for this horrible sweetheart.
    Lyssia510 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Creepy! Time to call the locksmith
    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    My ex GF and I broke up a year ago... on good terms!

I forgot to get my house key from her, never thought about it.

Anyway, I have been on a long work assignment for about 6 weeks and have not been home. She visited my town (her family is there) for a visit this weekend, and for some reason she entered my house, took a photo of herself in my house, and texted it to me (A Valentines themed pic).

That's creepy. Yet sort of makes me thrilled about her again. I'm such a sucker and a foolish man. <<<---- rant is against me and my irrational affection I feel for this horrible sweetheart.
    i_forget and vesper like this.

Thread Information