User Tag List

Page 152 of 654 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I had surgery on June 5 to remove endometriosis from my ovary and today I got period and my pain now is tenfold worse than it ever was before because my body is trying to heal.

So tired of this sh*t. Just want it to stop.

We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Natalka, Candini and wolfwoman like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

So frustrated (and grossed out) I have some sort of weird infection behind my ear... the antibiotics aren't working so trip #2 to the doctor... and it looks like I'll have to re-pierce my ear as it has closed up after 15+ years... bahh... thanks for letting me vent
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I find it really hard switching over to Windows 8...
    It's been over a week and I still coulnd't figure out where things are. I never have any problem with upgrading Windows before, a few minutes and I am able to figure out where everything are. From Window 98', 2000 to XP to Win 7, it's a breeze. This Window 8 is really user unfriendly, everything is all over the place. Takes longer and more steps to open files. Also the annoying switching between screens...I feel like I have to fight to keep my desktop from switching over to Apps and other useless programs.
    We just had my Grandparents comfortable with Vista on their laptop, and now I have to teach them to navigate Windows 8 because the laptop died a horrible death... It's too bad since technology isn't something easy for them and the massive changes really screws them up.
    Ciel and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

While at Costco today I watched two young, physically-fit women drive into a disabled parking spot and practically run into the store. I acknowledge that there are a myriad of invisible reasons for people to have disabled parking rights, but I think these two felt perfectly justified because they brought a senior with them and left the senior in the hot car. The senior looked miserable when I looked at her; I swear she knew what I was thinking. Makes me very angry because I need disabled parking and can't get a sticker because I can't get a doctor. I had to park far away, and found it extremely painful to walk to the store. I don't mean to sound like a victim, but since I'm allowed to rant here, I will. (There, I feel better now.) Beautiful day outside today!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

[QUOTE=GatineauGirl;5985396]While at Costco today I watched two young, physically-fit women drive into a disabled parking spot and practically run into the store. I acknowledge that there are a myriad of invisible reasons for people to have disabled parking rights, but I think these two felt perfectly justified because they brought a senior with them and left the senior in the hot car. The senior looked miserable when I looked at her; I swear she knew what I was thinking. Makes me very angry because I need disabled parking and can't get a sticker because I can't get a doctor. I had to park far away, and found it extremely painful to walk to the store. I don't mean to sound like a victim, but since I'm allowed to rant here, I will. (There, I feel better now.) Beautiful day outside today! [/QUOT

I have a parking permit and it ticks me off when I can`t get a spot because someone who doesn`t need it parks there "because they`re only going to be a few minutes"
    Ciel, Gazpache, Decaf and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Miserable people who want other people to be miserable and get joy out of it.
    Feeling a strong need to key somebody's car.
    Crochetlady and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

While in a store with some really cute clothing, I was getting frustrated not finding anything to fit my chest( see earlier rant). When I asked the salesclerk if they had anything that would fit, she had the balls to say" we have a hard time getting stuff for FAT women" I was utterly gobsmacked at that remark! I just turned around and walked out. I AM NOT FAT!!! And how dare she say I am! B&TCH!!!
    Natalka, Crochetlady, Ciel and 6 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    While in a store with some really cute clothing, I was getting frustrated not finding anything to fit my chest( see earlier rant). When I asked the salesclerk if they had anything that would fit, she had the balls to say" we have a hard time getting stuff for FAT women" I was utterly gobsmacked at that remark! I just turned around and walked out. I AM NOT FAT!!! And how dare she say I am! B&TCH!!!
    That's terrible!! I hope you complain to her manager or head office. You might be able able to shrug it off but next time she makes a remark like that, it might be to a person struggling with an eating disorder and that might be the comment that causes them to relapse.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

wolfwoman, that is absolutely horrid of her to have said that! Argh, some people's kids...
    Crochetlady, Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thanks guys, I can shrug it off after the initial shock. But it just pi$$es me off to be called fat because my boobs. Just because they look like the need to be on a cow doesn't mean I'm built like the rest of the cow. MOOOOOOO
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Power just came back on after being out an hour and a half. Sure, it's raining, but there is no storm... what the heck? Third time this month.
    Crochetlady and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Went to Target to get the car seat that was advertised on sale in the flyer, sold out because they only had 1 in stock. This was the case at 2 stores. I still needed diapers, wanted to grab a few things and some toys to put away for dd's bday in sept. Saw 3 displays of the largest box of diapers with a sign saying 26.99, so I grab one, got my stuff and went to pay. I'm looking at the register as she's scanning and my total is huge, I asked what the diapers rang in at and she says 49.99, I told her there's signs saying the diapers are 26.99, she gets a manager to check and the manager comes back with a box of Baby Dry(I had got Cruisers as any other brand or type of Pampers gives her a rash) and says these are the ones that are on sale. I'm like fine but I need the box in Crusiers because my daughter can't wear Baby Dry. The CSM rolls her eyes and tells me I'm just being difficult and babies can wear any kind of diapers. So I told her to forget the diapers and just ring in my other stuff(had it not been almost lunchtime, and I didn't actually need the things I was buying I would have left it all there), they're both rolling their eyes at me, like I've just ruined their day.
    I love Target but will NEVER shop at that location again.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why do people think domestic abuse is funny?? Someone I know had a black eye, abrasions, cuts, and bruises on their face, arms, and legs. She said my husband beat me and started laughing. I'm a survivor of dv and felt horrible this happened. Her husband is a nice guy (although abusers don't usually show their ugly side when around others). She continued laughing and said "Joking! I was in a bicycle accident a few days ago and hit the pavement." Her mother showed up and said she is lucky her bicycle accident wasn't worse. The mangled bicycle was in the back of the mothers van to be taken somewhere to be repaired or trashed.
    Last edited by toban; Fri, Jun 20th, 2014 at 04:11 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

crazy gas prices....thank goodness I won't have heating bills for awhile...can't afford both.
    Ciel, GoJays and GatineauGirl like this.

Thread Information