User Tag List

Page 218 of 654 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    My chocolate rant is that I seldom have a coupon for chocolate-so I either pay retail or wait for sales/Shoppers clearance rack.
    my trouble is i gotta stop buying chocolate... i'm not a big chocolate person i've discovered over the years.. it's the gummies and the sours and the bright coloured sugar crap lol (i usually say a different word there that starts with sh lol) i have a weakness for gummie bears and rockets..

i buy it because i find such a great deal that i can't pass it up for example the full sized large toblerones from valentines day... for 80 cents (because by fluke i found valentines labelled ones at the counter when valentines stuff was on 90% off and they gave it to me for that price lol) and i still have some lol i have a freezer full of breyers ice cream that i can't get through so i gotta try pawning it off on friends so i can use up all my chapmans coupons before they expire lol (i have easily 15 of them) i was just cleaning out the cupboard and i found 3 full sized chocolate bars in there from sample source boxes i completely forgot about lol
    Ciel likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I asked at my Maxi if they pm others provinces flyers because it is still a proof of price and they said no we can only pm same commercial zone...I am deceived.
    Ciel, MillieH and GatineauGirl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My normal 20-25 minute commute took an hour. Was forced to get off the train 2 stops away and then because I was squished on the train, I couldn't position myself to have my weight on my good leg, so I dislocated my knee for the first time in a long time and now it just keeps locking at the most random times. Also, people need to learn some etiquette. If you want to stand at the doors, be the last ones on. Don't get on and then just stop when 20 people are behind you trying to get on.
    Ciel, Decaf and GatineauGirl like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Waking up early to hear two people in my basement - we rent in Regina so I know they are suppose to give 24 hour notice. I went down and they said all the houses in the 400's were getting furnaces checked, I didn't get anything in my email or mailbox - so I told them to GET OUT - and he continued on cleaning. I called the head office and made a complaint. I can't wait to buy soon once we know we are staying in Regina.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I went to maxi to get the Oasis Orange Juice 1,75 L at 1,99$ with the 1,00$ go coupon and I got refuted because the Juice was a bonus size of 250 ml more...I mean it is not my fault if compagny had made that.Any thought of that because I am pretty frustrated.
    Decaf and GatineauGirl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

First a shake my head moment, then a rant.

I was in WallyWorld waiting to check out behind a couple of people. The woman paying was freaking out on the poor cashier about the cost of her total purchase. She was making a scene and saying " And you wonder why people steal from here". In the mean time, the rest of us in line were looking at each other and shaking our heads. After she left, the cashier said that the manager called and told her to make sure everything was out of that woman's cart. Guess they must have their eyes on her for sticky fingers. Both the couple ahead of me and myself had to apologize to that poor cashier for putting up with that " lady"

my rant? Freaking Christmas commercials and back to back movies all over TV! Aaaggg!
    Natalka, Ciel, cath007 and 3 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I went to maxi to get the Oasis Orange Juice 1,75 L at 1,99$ with the 1,00$ go coupon and I got refuted because the Juice was a bonus size of 250 ml more...I mean it is not my fault if compagny had made that.Any thought of that because I am pretty frustrated.
    If the coupon states only for 1.75L then they can refuse. On the other hand if it said 1.75L or larger then you can use the coupon. Sometimes, bonus gets in our way of getting a good deal. Can you price match at another store that carry the 1.75L?
    Natalka, Ciel, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    First a shake my head moment, then a rant.

I was in WallyWorld waiting to check out behind a couple of people. The woman paying was freaking out on the poor cashier about the cost of her total purchase. She was making a scene and saying " And you wonder why people steal from here". In the mean time, the rest of us in line were looking at each other and shaking our heads. After she left, the cashier said that the manager called and told her to make sure everything was out of that woman's cart. Guess they must have their eyes on her for sticky fingers. Both the couple ahead of me and myself had to apologize to that poor cashier for putting up with that " lady"

my rant? Freaking Christmas commercials and back to back movies all over TV! Aaaggg!
    WTH's wrong with this woman? Does she expect to pay an amount she wants or afford to pay. The price is right in front of the product.
    Ciel and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I wondered with this especially the fpcs on cereal boxes. Some cashiers may be tedious...
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I want an obnoxious Christmas tree this year. Pink, blue, candy cane colored... I haven't found any in canada but us has TONS AND TONS.

My issue? No passport and I'm not paying shipping fees on an 8 foot X pounds tree.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I want an obnoxious Christmas tree this year. Pink, blue, candy cane colored... I haven't found any in canada but us has TONS AND TONS.

My issue? No passport and I'm not paying shipping fees on an 8 foot X pounds tree.
    Target or Walmart had pink ones last year...I wanted one but dh said no. This year I'm just going to buy it and say the toddler wanted a pink princess tree lol.
    Natalka and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Candini -Cdn Tire has prelit colourful trees. Blue http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/no...-1511142p.html

Red http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/no...-1514402p.html

Bouclair shows a purple feather tree-sign up for newsletter offer and get coupon valid Nov 5-11 (save $10 off when you buy $50 Christmas decorations-just double check the popup offer to see if it will cover a tree purchase).
    https://www.bouclair.com/CategoryFul...ECO-TREES.aspx

Sears shows Palm Trees! Most likely a catalogue order item
    http://www.sears.ca/catalog/trees/13038/0#navControls

And Chico's shows a Palm Tree ornament on the website (not so sure the Canadian stores carry the item but you can inquire)! http://www.chicos.com/store/browse/p...maxPg=12&size=

Chocolate update-Sibling has bought the Marvellous Creations bars for two nights now. Really enjoy the pop rocks fillings and Turkish delight filling. It's like the 21st century version of Neilson's Treasures bar (remember that small 8 or 10 square bar with different fillings in each square).

Ladybugs! They keep coming out of somewhere so I kept putting them outside as I was checking corners and up in the ceilings for missed dust/spider webs.

Guys won't clean the basement bathroom. I tackled it. Finally can put the Swiffer wet-jet (sibling bought it several years ago but there was no place to use it!) to use somewhere-the tile floor! I have parked the wet-jet in a far corner for handy cleaning.
    Natalka, seylz_gurl and Candini like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My family (parents, older sibling, sister in law, nephews) are planning a trip to Disney World. I'm invited but decided not to go. Too much drama with all them (except my young nephews ). I'm not wasting money for this trip. I'm planning my own vacation somewhere.
    Ciel and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

@Ciel !!!!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I'm obsessed with the trees on this site. http://www.treetopia.com

Target.com has like a million I'm in love with.
    Natalka, Ciel and toban like this.

Thread Information