User Tag List

Page 103 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I already have the Real Technique one for long now and its tearing apart!
    macw1960 likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I already have the Real Technique one for long now and its tearing apart!
    LMAO! So they can screw up a sponge too!
    macw1960 and Arvilish like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Found out that work is not sending my to my favorite most fun conference in Phoenix. I had pretty much expected to be going and already planned a side tip to Sedona. SO disappointed they are sending someone else this year.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I cannot find a vacation tour that fits in with the vacation schedule I have to take . Asked the travel agent to arrange something and she picked wrong days, shorter amount of time, completely different country!! Why did I bother calling you?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Downloaded a bunch of reports off the server yesterday to my work laptop and of course forgot the one customer who is now questioning me.
    Angela273 and macw1960 like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

*sigh I have a dilema..
    So DH and I are supposed to go on vacation to new york the 3rd week of September for an awesome convention.
    We find out after we book it that hubbys baseball tournament is that weekend...
    so he's not impressed that he'll be missing it, but agreed to miss it.
    Now i find out that the CEO and VP of my company is making visits to ''some'' of the GTA stores (which my DM thinks is very likely that we're on that list)
    The same week!
    Of course.

There's a 90% chance that they will come to our store, but the only people who know for sure, is those people themselves... that's part of the plan apparently.

So now i'm at a loss.. should I just forget my vacation plans? Hubby will be happy he can play his tournament, and I have the possibility to impress to important people in my company.

I don't even know if I can get a refund for what i've booked thus far

FWP for the win!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

What if you stay though and they don't come? That would be my luck if I was in the situation lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If you booked stuff you won't get a refund. Travel cancellation insurance only covers stuff like emergencies or a hotel or something cancelling on you,. They don't cover changing your mind and you will be out money.

Think of all you'll learn at the convention! If it's a work related convention, make sure your coworkers tell the CEO that you're away learning stuff for work and are dedicated to the company
    Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    *sigh I have a dilema..
    So DH and I are supposed to go on vacation to new york the 3rd week of September for an awesome convention.
    We find out after we book it that hubbys baseball tournament is that weekend...
    so he's not impressed that he'll be missing it, but agreed to miss it.
    Now i find out that the CEO and VP of my company is making visits to ''some'' of the GTA stores (which my DM thinks is very likely that we're on that list)
    The same week!
    Of course.

There's a 90% chance that they will come to our store, but the only people who know for sure, is those people themselves... that's part of the plan apparently.

So now i'm at a loss.. should I just forget my vacation plans? Hubby will be happy he can play his tournament, and I have the possibility to impress to important people in my company.

I don't even know if I can get a refund for what i've booked thus far

FWP for the win!
    macw1960 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    If you booked stuff you won't get a refund. Travel cancellation insurance only covers stuff like emergencies or a hotel or something cancelling on you,. They don't cover changing your mind and you will be out money.

Think of all you'll learn at the convention! If it's a work related convention, make sure your coworkers tell the CEO that you're away learning stuff for work and are dedicated to the company
    LOL it's not a work convention.
    It's a fan club convention. Rocky horror 40th anniversary lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When you want a new dress to wear on your birthday and everything you like is too big.
    I even stopped working out and paying attention to what I eat because I'm tired of not fitting into anything but junior clothes and I've somehow managed to lose weight.
    FWP
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Wed, Aug 12th, 2015 at 11:47 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    When you want a new dress to wear on your birthday and everything you like is too big.
    I even stopped working out and paying attention to what I eat because I'm tired of not fitting into anything but junior clothes and I've somehow managed to lose weight.
    FWP
    I'd love your problem!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Picked up Arm&Hammer toothpaste for $1. Knew I had a 1$ coupon, but couldn't find it kept searching for a bit and finally gave up...only to discover that it was in the fold of another larger coupon. Remembered that it was on zweet too, but then realized the cashier never put the receipt in the bag. Hate paying for stuff when I know I could have gotten them for free!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Picked up Arm&Hammer toothpaste for $1. Knew I had a 1$ coupon, but couldn't find it kept searching for a bit and finally gave up...only to discover that it was in the fold of another larger coupon. Remembered that it was on zweet too, but then realized the cashier never put the receipt in the bag. Hate paying for stuff when I know I could have gotten them for free!
    Me too! I have a hard time letting it go too.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Staples doesn't have the chair dd wants for her new desk online, so now I have to go into store to buy it. I wanted to use the Visa Checkout promo and save a bit of money since she needs new everything this year.
    Angela273 and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I'd love your problem!
    No you don't. I totally hear lyssia. There is absolutely nothing appealing about junior apparel. Not to mention be way above the age of 16 and wearing cat shirts (okay I would wear those but you get it)
    GoddessDigi and macw1960 like this.

Page 103 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Thread Information