User Tag List

Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Like Tree2879Likes

Thread: Christmas 2017 thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Sorry, just read this now, yes it must have since it was in the flyer. But will be keeping an eye on the GC sales for sure and can let you know if you want!
    Ty

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Bought a nice tablecloth with placemats on the 80% off clearance section at Kohl's in Port Huron. It is plaid with green and red without being necessarily Christmas. Now I have way too many gifts for this person. But that's ok.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Tue, Oct 11th, 2016 at 10:16 PM.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

10% off all Canadian Tire GC's at SDM starting on Saturday. Great for gifts or if you do some of your Christmas shopping there get extra savings. And great for us that have the PC World Elite MC- we get 3x the PC pts for buying the GC's )

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Ive wrapped about 10 gifts so far, just need to make some gift tags with the cricut!
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Stopped in to Shopper's today just to pick up a couple of things and decided to take a stroll down the shampoo aisle. So glad i did, I spotted a pink clearance sign on the men's Bed Head shampoo, shampoo was 4.00 and conditioner was 4.50, regular price was 18.99 and 20.99. I also pick up 3 bottles each of Biosilk shampoo and conditioner for the same prices and it was regular 18.99 and 20.99 as well. Great stocking stuffers for my son in law's and my daughters. ?Thought I would check the other two shoppers in my city but no luck they were still regular price!!! i know my stockings are going to be very big this year!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Now that the cooler temps are rolling in, I'm in Christmas mode.

I purchased my dad's gift in February so I don't have to worry about him.

I've been writing down things that people say they would like to purchase or get so my lists are looking pretty good. I have enough for 2 full sdm redemptions and $789 in pc points so Christmas should be relatively be financially stress free.

I noticed Wm has The Simpsons dvds some season on sale for $10 ds2 loves the show so I will try and get amazon to price match and use amazon.ca gift cards from pc points.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Now that the cooler temps are rolling in, I'm in Christmas mode.

I purchased my dad's gift in February so I don't have to worry about him.

I've been writing down things that people say they would like to purchase or get so my lists are looking pretty good. I have enough for 2 full sdm redemptions and $789 in pc points so Christmas should be relatively be financially stress free.

I noticed Wm has The Simpsons dvds some season on sale for $10 ds2 loves the show so I will try and get amazon to price match and use amazon.ca gift cards from pc points.
    Wow! Good for you for planning ahead!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I had a coupon for 25% off at the Pseudio store today. I picked up two Crooks and Castles hats regular 40.00 each for my son for 8.00 each less 25% off, a Nixon belt regular 60.00 on for 19.99 less the 25% and I got my husband a hoodie regular 50.00 on sale for 19.00 less the 25%. Feeling pretty happy about my shop!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Certain Giftcards at RCSS are 10X the points when you use PC Elite MasterCard. Got the Keg for my sister and BIL (will include babysitting for the night! And a treat each to wrap it with)
    Got the Ultimate dining card for Grandma (she can hit Swiss Chalet when she doesn't feel like cooking! )

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Perhaps I should have posted this deal here..I forgot all about this thread.....I'll post it now since you're all posting deals, I didn't want you to miss out on this one:

The Shopping Channel is running a promo today: 40% off ALL items in their LAST CHANCE FINAL CLEARANCE section!

I purchased two Ali Kahn necklaces: Reg $140.00 on sale for $20.60, and another, $160, on sale for $35.60

I also picked up an area rug: Glenn Dixon, 6x7, Reg $270, on sale for $48.80, with a matching mat!

There are tons of items in that Final Clearance section...the promo code is: 40SAVE and if you want, you can choose to spit your payments into 4!

Happy Shopping!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Today at 06:51 PM.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

It's exactly 2 months until Christmas EVE

This weekend I'm going to pickup some gc's at Independent grocers for my amazon.ca cart which is full of Christmas gifts (haha)

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    It's exactly 2 months until Christmas EVE

This weekend I'm going to pickup some gc's at Independent grocers for my amazon.ca cart which is full of Christmas gifts (haha)
    oh man, so close when you think of it that way. All the presents are bought, just need to wait until after DD's birthday/Remembrance Day to put up the tree and start wrapping....also for the Christmas candy to go on shelves (last things for the stockings!)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Yipppeee! Can't believe it will be November next week! I really need to get rolling!!!! Think I will tidy my room tonight and move a shelf out so I can set up my big portable table in there. Then I can start to sort and see what I have

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sears Wish Book has some toy finds that I cut out and pasted onto a page of Wants (no kids but I still want toys and fun stuff). Not sure how much Sears stores will stock toys because the toys were mostly online only in recent years.
    Thought the Newberry Soccer doll was excellent given the Cdn women's soccer team's strong showings in international competitions: http://www.sears.ca/product/newberry...00319376-18753

Love the idea of kid-sized cooking and baking toys-wish that MasterChef apron (ok it looks like the Home Depot staff apron) was available as a single item for families that may wish to have enough aprons for their kids but only want one set of tools.
    http://www.sears.ca/product/masterch...00132183-56401

http://www.sears.ca/product/masterch...00132183-56101

Ikea has new soft toys that resulted from a drawing competition. I want the smiling lion to be friends with my pineapple from Simons! http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_CA/good-ca...use/index.html

See the pineapple cushion (toy) here: http://www.simons.ca/simons/category/6951/Decor?/en/

The hot dog toaster (112 511 387 on p.180 of Wish Book)-just because there'd be no pot to wash! For some reason, the website is not showing the item under toaster nor when I input the item code in Search.

Don't forget to get tape! That old Shoppers ad is really relevant.
    If anyone needs reflective ribbon for their outerwear, Fabricland likely has it in their trim section for 50% off regular prices (sale ends this week). There is a sew-on kind (grosgrain or vertical ribs on the ribbon) and I've seen what looks to be an iron-on version (has a clear plastic sheen on reverse side)in two colours.
    Last edited by Ciel; Tue, Oct 25th, 2016 at 11:28 AM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by safielstar View Post
    oh man, so close when you think of it that way. All the presents are bought, just need to wait until after DD's birthday/Remembrance Day to put up the tree and start wrapping....also for the Christmas candy to go on shelves (last things for the stockings!)
    Very remarkable to have all your shopping done.

What's your secret/startegies.

My tree is going up November 12th which is a Saturday this year so the tree will go up and be decorated and the guys can bring the bins back outside so they won't linger until the weekend because it is the weekend (haha)

Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread Information