User Tag List

Page 95 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1691
Like Tree281Likes

Thread: Chronic Pain Management Support Group

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Sure. The "high" just is to make you ignore the pain. Sometimes pain doesn't get ignored easily.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Still in pain,still taking it one day at a time. Requesting stronger meds.this week
    One med.increased, just in time as 50% of last month I was at wits end with pain

One day at a time folks,one day at a time.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

One med.increased, just in time as 50% of last month I was at wits end with pain

One day at a time folks,one day at a time.
    Is it helping?? I find even this morphine is not touching my pain
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Hopefully it's enough to make you somewhat comfortable. I really am having a yucky day. Haven't had to take pain meds for a few days and suddenly WHAM. I don't know why these symptoms just come and go for no reason. They don't seem to correlate with anything. I'm extra tired today for no good reason and so the pain seems to come with that.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    Sometimes morphine in combination with something else is needed. Do you have anything else to take? You might need to call a pharmacist to make sure there wouldn't be an interaction.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    Too early to tell as only taken one dose. That said, I believe it is knocking me out
    As for your high, but no physical results. It is rather strange because of the usual mind&body connection
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird999 View Post
    Hopefully it's enough to make you somewhat comfortable. I really am having a yucky day. Haven't had to take pain meds for a few days and suddenly WHAM. I don't know why these symptoms just come and go for no reason. They don't seem to correlate with anything. I'm extra tired today for no good reason and so the pain seems to come with that.
    Feel so bad for you. It is so hard to figure out I don't like winter so that does not help me and rain is coming tonight
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Anyone else find rainy/snowy days make things a smidge worse?

I'm still on half speed (which is about 10% of my old normal speed), since I'm supposed to go slow until Monday. Ugh, what a pain. I'm also a bit stressed cause a friend of mine is in ICU (I feel guilty since she was OK when I went to hosp for my test & only when I got home did I find out she took a bad turn ). Any prayers you could spare for her are greatly appreciated.

Hoping everyone has a bit of relief soon.

Wish I could do something to help you all.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am in such pain and although the doseage was increased so has the pain! Spring has been the worst ever, especially with dampness.
    I haven't been on here because I've retreated back into my own cave. To deal with my own physical and mental health, and also what I physically need to do in the non-virtual world. Things that need to be done are taking longer, and I need to do them. Pain has also brought out the worst in me, and so I need to deal with that too. I'm sorry for unanswered PM's or other messages, and for missing out with those that need help. I know there are many good people here who care for others, and will fill the void.
    Thank you my friends, I remember you often.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I am in such pain and although the doseage was increased so has the pain! Spring has been the worst ever, especially with dampness.
    I haven't been on here because I've retreated back into my own cave. To deal with my own physical and mental health, and also what I physically need to do in the non-virtual world. Things that need to be done are taking longer, and I need to do them. Pain has also brought out the worst in me, and so I need to deal with that too. I'm sorry for unanswered PM's or other messages, and for missing out with those that need help. I know there are many good people here who care for others, and will fill the void.
    Oh Skippy I was hoping the increase in meds would have helped I hope you see a psychologist or psychiatrist it is so hard to deal with everything on your own
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Take care Skippy, we are thinking of you.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I just received my results and the doctor has marked off undetermined dysplasia which I have no idea what it means exactly. I have to go for another endoscope and a small bowel series. Does anyone know anything about the small bowel series or the dysplasia? I'm really tired of doctors and tests. I wish I could go back to work. Pretty depressing
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    I just received my results and the doctor has marked off undetermined dysplasia which I have no idea what it means exactly. I have to go for another endoscope and a small bowel series. Does anyone know anything about the small bowel series or the dysplasia? I'm really tired of doctors and tests. I wish I could go back to work. Pretty depressing
    I know how you feel about work!! I feel like crap but feel bad for not doing anything especially since I am not getting any $$$ ...my dr will not do any more for my LTD Claim!!! I had an endoscope and a a few months ago...celiac/allergies and tons of bleeding ulcers!!!
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I'm dealing with my friend's death (& the guilt of only being able to find a home for 1 of her 3 cats). Things are getting better, but I've thrown myself into long overdue spring cleaning as a distraction.

My whole body is one big ouchie, but if I don't keep going, the ouchies will be worse with muscles seizing up. Blech. On the plus side, my closet is nice & tidy for the first time in a long while (no guarantees it will stay that way ).

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Glad you are finding ways to cope....everyone has to find their own way. Sorry to hear about your friend
    New mom October 2014!

Page 95 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast

Thread Information