User Tag List

Page 202 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 702 1202 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gorgeous view!

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=GoodBoy;6795281]Gorgeous view!

Thanks GoodBoy ! ! Sure is gorgeous view .. love living next to ocean.. my living room window is open now and I can hear waves from ocean rolling in and out and hear birds calling,Loon
    you can hear calling ... its sooo peaceful and fresh salty air is so good .. got be so thankful to have this have you ever been to Newfoundland GoodBoy?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I found other things I probably shouldn't have because of gout. Stevia, water enhancers like mio. I'm constantly trying to narrow down what I can and can't eat and new things keep popping up that they didn't know before. Around 2010 people still thought sugar wasn't a factor in gout and now it seems it is.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

cabmonk, in gout, the crystals promote an inflammatory response - and sugar feeds inflammation.

The worst is high fructose corn syrup - the kind in pop which most people know about, but also in processed foods - and NOT just sweet stuff, it means all those convenient frozen foods.

I run into all this information when I'm researching my own health problems, two of which are inflammation related...

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello from Cambridge! Very tired. Got lots of things done today including celebrating my dear friend's Solstice birthday. I've been checking over the pictures and descriptions of the 64 lots in the auction. Made a few suggestions for changes. The two doggies are getting along famously!
    Got an appointment with my new doctor tomorrow. I've forgotten to think of what are my "most important" issues. I'll do it by the time I meet him - better write it down, though. My feet are ok.
    @Lynn49 - I absolutely LOVE that quilt pattern!
    @walkonby - just one foot in front of the other. Sometimes I say - just one more (fill-in-the-blank) and then I'll go to bed.
    @cabmonk - I remember when you first started talking about this upcoming festival and how excited you were - I hope everything settles down and you are able to go and I hope you snag the tickets.
    @Newfiescreech - the last picture we saw of your place showed SO MUCH SNOW! Now, summer seems to have arrived!

Have a great sleep everyone - I am going to hit the sack
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks, even if I don't get tickets I might just go stand in front of dollarama it's just across the street from the park lol.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    cabmonk, in gout, the crystals promote an inflammatory response - and sugar feeds inflammation.

The worst is high fructose corn syrup - the kind in pop which most people know about, but also in processed foods - and NOT just sweet stuff, it means all those convenient frozen foods.

I run into all this information when I'm researching my own health problems, two of which are inflammation related...
    Thanks, I have been checking into it a lot myself. Apparently sugar is even worse than red meat. I read somewhere that while red meat and other foods might cause gout. sugar prevents your body from getting rid of the uric acid. Lately I have been drinking mostly water only.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

cold and rainy....

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post

Thanks GoodBoy ! ! Sure is gorgeous view .. love living next to ocean.. my living room window is open now and I can hear waves from ocean rolling in and out and hear birds calling,Loon
    you can hear calling ... its sooo peaceful and fresh salty air is so good .. got be so thankful to have this have you ever been to Newfoundland GoodBoy?
    No - have never been to NL ... to PEI and NS many times and NS maybe this summer for holiday - but not NL yet

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    Another day, another full schedule.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

A dreary day, threatening rain, so I don't know how long DH will last on the golf course this morning...surprised he even went out at all.

Thank you, @walkonby, 22hicks, @Natalka, @avoncallingu for confirming my choice for that doggie quilt...each dog face has about 20 tiny pieces to it, so it's going to be a labour of love for DD's friends. I also won't put on that grey background, it looks so depressing!

@cabmonk, I'm relieved to read that your flare-up is settling down and that you'll be okay enough to attend the festivities. Pace yourself this weekend and take time to rest. Wrt those squirt additions to water, there is one I've used, and I think it's Crystal Lite, that doesn't use Stevia, it uses sucralose instead so the calories are low also, but I'm not sure if that also aggravates your situation. Like Natalka mentioned sugars are in everything these days, just eat the perimiter of the grocery store and you should be fine.

And speaking of grocery shopping, our SIL used the new RCSS site to order their groceries for the first time and loved it! He picked our GS up from school, went to pick them up, and voila...they arrived at his truck! I'm thinking of those Moms (and I used to be one of these) with a toddler and a baby, grocery shopping together then having to push that cart through rutted snow to get to her vehicle! How great it would also be for people like me who find it difficult to walk through a grocery store for a longer while!! Gotta love the service for the extra $3!!
    I wonder, however, if it's going to be a whole lot easire for people to "click!" things into their on-line carts and purchase more than they needed to buy!! Bet the stores are counting on that.

Well...have a lovely day everyone.. @Newfiescreech, living on the ocean like you do...that would be heaven on earth for me!! That photo is absolutely, positively gorgeous!!

Toodles!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    Threatening rain here too @Lynn49 .Name:  838bce2ef1f9c2746729ffd84dd2129c.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  37.1 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Thu, Jun 22nd, 2017 at 09:11 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just curious if anyone has had any contact with @Redneck Charger lately.
    I hope he's okay and just busy with summer stuff...I'll think positive thoughts and hope he
    shows up soon.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sears Canada to close a large number of stores.

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow. I didn't think a list would come out this soon!!! What on earth is going to fill those empty stores?!! What choices will those of us have that only have a WM and Sears in town?! I mostly avoid both, but so many people rely on them!

Thread Information