User Tag List

Page 152 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, sure hope U are having a good weekend!Name:  3d33dfad5e69c612d2ec67e708fb0403.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  58.3 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Sun, May 7th, 2017 at 10:19 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good Sunday morning, everyone!

The winds continue to howl out there but at least the sun is out today; DH and SIL spent yesterday and part of today at their trailers, opening them up, making sure everything is in good working order, and thank goodness everything is perfect. They're finishing some yard-work there this morning, but will be home later.

I hope no one experienced any flooding, and that you all stayed warm, dry and safe.

Have a lovely, blessed Sunday.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. @avoncallingu and @Darth Penguin I am sending u both (((hugs))) I would not want to be walking in either of your Shoes now , I have been with my DH since High school and I am a very emotional person just thinking about what u two are going through is making me tear up. Hoping that your days will get easier . Remember you both have to still thing of yourself and celebrate all the special occasion and your Dh are there in spirit watching and I am sure they are looking over you and your family I believe in the after life. Have as great Sunday

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...Rumchatta...
    I am rewarding myself for organizing and purging our china cabinet and linen closet. Lots of glassware to St Vincent de Paul along with other stuff...
    It's nice to be rewarded....

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bottom's up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm...Rumchatta...
    I am rewarding myself for organizing and purging our china cabinet and linen closet. Lots of glassware to St Vincent de Paul along with other stuff...
    It's nice to be rewarded....

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

All three cats just had their nails trimmed and their monthly dose of flea treatment. Laundry is done, supper planned and the house is clean. Off to organize coupons while having a cup of tea.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hey, everyone

Yesterday - well, what a crappy unexpected turn of events. Started out okay then I got a high fever - yeah, it was high 20s outside, but I was in bed under two quilts and still shivering. So, I went through the day feeling yucky and flu-ey - but feel way better now even though I still have a bit of a fever. Still feel really weak and achy and just not myself. Hope this is the end of it.
    Milan came over last night - he finally got a surgery date booked (over six months of waiting!) - for the first week of June, so he wanted to discuss how we could help him out because he will be laid off for that time and his recovery.
    He ended up basically cooking supper under my direction (I did prep) because I was feeling so nauseated, and he did a great job.

So I'm heading back to bed for a while, hoping that helps me out even more.

Enjoy what the day brings you!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Darth, I think of you and your family a lot! Hugs! Not a great club we belong to. I hope you can enjoy your birthday. That sun came out to celebrate your DH's! Very kind of her! I don't watch sports much any more either. It must be hard on the little p's too! My stepson just got back from the Netherlands to celebrate his birthday and search his roots.
    Hope all that rain has finally left your area, and that you didn't have to deal with any flooding.
    Thanks @avoncallingu .

we didn't get much sun, sadly about half an hour, then back to rain. No flooding round here, though the local river has burst it's banks in a few places.

P1 has friends affected in the West Island area of Montreal.

I forgot about lilP's elementary school graduation at the end of June..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Natalka hope you u get better soon nice of Milan to help with dinner smart kid knows where he can go to for help and that's what's parents are for glad he finally got a date for his surgery hope the rest of your day goes good

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It sure hasn't been a good spring for you, @Natalka , has it? A high fever isn't something to ignore, but I'm relieved to hear it's gone down...if it pops up again, maybe consider getting yourself checked out. Get well, Hon!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope all have a good evening.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Natalka I hope you are better soon and everything goes well for you.

With the foot pedaller, vitamins, new gout stuff i'm taking etc. My pain is pretty much gone but I'm still a little stiff and overall a bit sluggish but feel much better. I hope it keeps getting better over time.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1377.GIF
Views: 117
Size:  25.3 KB

Hope le everyone is having wonderful Sunday!! Take care

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hey, everyone

Yesterday - well, what a crappy unexpected turn of events. Started out okay then I got a high fever - yeah, it was high 20s outside, but I was in bed under two quilts and still shivering. So, I went through the day feeling yucky and flu-ey - but feel way better now even though I still have a bit of a fever. Still feel really weak and achy and just not myself. Hope this is the end of it.
    Milan came over last night - he finally got a surgery date booked (over six months of waiting!) - for the first week of June, so he wanted to discuss how we could help him out because he will be laid off for that time and his recovery.
    He ended up basically cooking supper under my direction (I did prep) because I was feeling so nauseated, and he did a great job.

So I'm heading back to bed for a while, hoping that helps me out even more.

Enjoy what the day brings you!
    Hoping you feel better soon.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @Natalka I hope you are better soon and everything goes well for you.

With the foot pedaller, vitamins, new gout stuff i'm taking etc. My pain is pretty much gone but I'm still a little stiff and overall a bit sluggish but feel much better. I hope it keeps getting better over time.
    That's such good news, @cabmonk !!
    Keep up the really good work at looking after yourself!!

Thread Information