User Tag List

Page 204 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just saw that Touched By An Angel is on next on CBS Drama in the UK ... have not seen it for at least a decade!! Will end my day with it and call it a night ... not much else on in the UK at 03h00

Love both Della Reese and Roma Downey.
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Thu, Jun 22nd, 2017 at 10:03 PM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a good night all!!

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Fri, Jun 23rd, 2017 at 07:58 AM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Guy that lives upstairs (not the one that was arrested lol) went to shoppers for me and bought some aleve which I saw was on sale for $3.99. I call him chip guy because he always asks if I have chips lol. On july 5th I'll give him $5.00 for his time. I also offered him the 7 cans of tuna I have left and he said no it's ok. Seems like the aleve is starting to work which I took 30 mins ago.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Drugs always better than tuna! Take care C!

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ROFL ROFL. Just saw a tv add for vi.poo. Ohhhhh myyyy gawwwd. Really??? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good night, everyone....just watched 3 episodes of "House of Cards" on Netflix.....so exciting!! I love, love the opening music in particular and DH knows better than to fast forward past it..hahaha....
    @cabmonk , you're so lucky to be able to take muscle relaxants, Aleve, etc...my doc won't allow me to take them because I'm on high BP meds....brat. SO happy you're getting relief from them!! The generic ones are probably just as good if you can't fine Aleve on sale when you need them.
    @dededi , the weather's turned on us just as the almanac predicted; it's going to be a soggy summer. As for Avon slowing down, she lasted here for about a week or so and I still felt I had to nail her down!! But I think she got in some good relxing time...at least I hope so!!

Okay! Time to crash!
    Sweet dreams everyone!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Yeah I usually do whatever is cheaper as long as it works. I only had $5.00 right now, so was good to see the aleve. On tues I get enough money to pay my rent. Between july 5th to the 11th i'll get my gst, trillium benefits and ei which i'll use for food etc.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Fri, Jun 23rd, 2017 at 12:03 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Well folks, I managed to freeze my friend's computer all day - I'm still in Cambridge - kind of had to take the evening off - saw my new doctor - liked him - did test and Yes! I DO have a UTI - but he wants me off a couple of pills I've been taking. That's fine with me!

So, I'll head home tomorrow and start packing - I drove through 2 horrible storms in the past couple of days - hope it's just a gentle rain in the morning.

G'night everyone.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everything goes well with you, sleep well.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

My day and night are turned around, hasn't happened in a while so I hope it straightens back out soon!

Had an absolutely lovely yesterday - my son came over for the afternoon, so it was fabulous to have all that time with him alone, and he stayed for supper so got to visit with his dad, too.

Hope all of you have a lovely Friday!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=GoodBoy;6795488]Is that still some ice floating out there
    Good morning GoodBoy !! Yes .. we still got few small icebergs floating out there .. nothing to stop men from lobster catching .. not like while back .. too much and they couldn't get their traps out due to ice ..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Well folks, I managed to freeze my friend's computer all day - I'm still in Cambridge - kind of had to take the evening off - saw my new doctor - liked him - did test and Yes! I DO have a UTI - but he wants me off a couple of pills I've been taking. That's fine with me!

So, I'll head home tomorrow and start packing - I drove through 2 horrible storms in the past couple of days - hope it's just a gentle rain in the morning.

G'night everyone.
    Good morning avoncallingu !! Sure hope drive back home today there's no storms .. have wonderful day and TGIF and wonderful weekend.. please take extra care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

My day and night are turned around, hasn't happened in a while so I hope it straightens back out soon!

Had an absolutely lovely yesterday - my son came over for the afternoon, so it was fabulous to have all that time with him alone, and he stayed for supper so got to visit with his dad, too.

Hope all of you have a lovely Friday!

Natalka... it's so good get spend time with your son .. especially momma and son time together ..enjoy your time together.. have wonderful morning and Take extra care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    ROFL ROFL. Just saw a tv add for vi.poo. Ohhhhh myyyy gawwwd. Really??? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone
    Yeah !! What next will they put in commercial ..first time when I seen this .. I thought goodness gracious what next .. crazy or what .. second time I thought ...ok .. what's going on in world ..talking about poo in commercial..did they run out ideas or what ..LMFAO

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Guy that lives upstairs (not the one that was arrested lol) went to shoppers for me and bought some aleve which I saw was on sale for $3.99. I call him chip guy because he always asks if I have chips lol. On july 5th I'll give him $5.00 for his time. I also offered him the 7 cans of tuna I have left and he said no it's ok. Seems like the aleve is starting to work which I took 30 mins ago.
    Good morning cabmonk. . Sure hope those Aleve pills works good .. hope gout pain ease off .. once pills get through your system.. take good care yourself and have wonderful weekend

Thread Information