User Tag List

Page 571 of 654 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 569 570 571 572 573 581 621 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

These are the kind of Blue Jays games that can see a gal slip off her diet!! Poor Biagini!! I guess it was just not his night to pitch. At 8-2 I cannot watch anymore, it's only the 3rd inning!!
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    had energy last night saw Don Henley last night and it was amazing - this afternoon and evening having zero energy to do anything
    I did make a yummy fish chowder but that is it - I need IV coffee STAT
    Recipe for fish chowder please @anastasia1009 ...I need a good chowder recipe.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Welp, after just getting my laptop back from Best Buy it might be going right back to them.

Turns out now I am having almost constant Wi-Fi issues (Selective Network Connectivity as I call it), It will work for a while and then completely fail for no reason. Also, when they did the factory reset and installed the new hard drive, it reverted back to Windows 8 despite not doing that the last time I got it fixed in March, so I may see if they can upgrade it for me under warranty (Doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to ask).
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Oh my sending hugs!!!!! Years ago We were sat down for a family meeting and told my Dad had cancer and asking where we wanted to send him for his final days. He had just had tons of tests earlier and one confirmed he was cancer free. I spoke up and said that is wrong. Long story short we were called back and told there was a "keying error" Seriously. His wife said thank gosh I was there because she just accepted the information. Situations like this they should really double check the info before giving heart breaking news.
    Yes, it's good to be the nail that sticks out! Not everyone appreciates that nail however some things need to be said. Most of us have family or friends who literally believe whatever professionals say (they cannot be wrong...).
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

International selling forum- American admin tells me I have to follow the rules and only post in US currency. I ask to see the rule because there isn't one. No response but the admin pushes their own sales posts in the meantime. Then the admin tells me to post pictures of the item for sale as per the rules. I direct them to the 7 pictures in my post and again ask to see the rule (there isn't one for pics but it's moot anyway). The admin posts the same things on a British item for sale. Apparently it's to help us "sell" our items faster. The first person to respond to my ad was Canadian. I can see this forum falling apart pretty quickly if I don't get kicked out first for my nationality. Grr.

Update- kicked out and blocked. Oh the drama
    Last edited by Durham Couponer; Wed, Jun 28th, 2017 at 04:32 AM.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Three times on a gravel shoulder, I step on a broken branch with one foot and manage to poke my other foot with the uplifted branch end through the mesh of my shoe. Then to top it off, I get a stone up with one foot and stone strikes big toe through the mesh upper of my other shoe. Not a good day for my feet.
    While waiting out lingering rain of storm 2 in the bus shelter, I take notice that the arch side of my foam soles look cracked. Hand clap for lousy shoe design and materials. I intend to wear the shoes for July and August but will still get new shoes in July that will be the same pair more or less (not much choice in my size) just to have a backup pair when current shoes tear or fail (still some sole traction-noticed my back heels make a suction sound on wet pavement where there are puddles).
    Newfiescreech and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Really old threads that haven't been thought of in years being brought back to life. So annoying.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Last night, I used my hands to snap celery sticks for salad. Then used my right palm to try to snap off the core bottom from the inner third of the Boston lettuce head (the core was neatly trimmed by grower and I did not use a knife like I should have). Advance 10min after eating my salad and I wonder why my hand is sore. See a blue hematoma at base of right thumb and some elevation of skin--it looked like a big blue vein was trying to leave my hand. Iced the palm. Will need magnesium gel-have a blueish shadow and only slight elevation of the skin in that area.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Bought an android box because I can't afford cable at the moment and we really don't watch enough tv to justify the cost. The box I bought had amazing reviews on amazon, say it's preinstalled with all the apps etc. I'm pretty tech saavy so I figured this shouldn't be hard. Box freezes like crazy with everything except netflix. Finally after a week and a half of fighting with this stupid thing, I take it to someone on kijiji, he figures out that the firmware is bad, reinstalls that and accidently disables the wifi(which I didn't find out until after I had paid him $40 and got home) and my remote won't work. So now I've had to rearrange my living room so I can hardwire the box, buy a mouse so I can navigate, none of the streams work, I have netflix and that's pretty much all that works and all I want to do is watch live tv which I haven't done since mid April.
    About to break down and call Rogers.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are you using Chromecast. I have been seeing a lot of issues with chromecast and streaming on the site i help with.

Sent from my iPhone
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Are you using Chromecast. I have been seeing a lot of issues with chromecast and streaming on the site i help with.

Sent from my iPhone
    Nope a netbox

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Really old threads that haven't been thought of in years being brought back to life. So annoying.
    If you're talking about the game room I sometimes like to try to revive some of the old games. If you are talking about some of the other sc sections I mostly agree.
    Durham Couponer likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not the game room at all. I was talking about other sections
    Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    If you're talking about the game room I sometimes like to try to revive some of the old games. If you are talking about some of the other sc sections I mostly agree.
    francine1985 likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Don't you all just love the technology of today??

Where having a network connection means that there is no network connection?!?!?!?

I'm trying to upload some pictures I took on my tablet to my Onedrive, Google Drive, or ANYTHING. But every time I try it decides that there is no network and that it'll wait for a network connection despite having either my data, or wi-fi on or even BOTH!!! And it still decides there's no network

I've grown up in this "wonderful" age of technology, but at times I wish I hadn't. I seem to have the worst of luck with EVERY piece of technology I have owned for the past 12 YEARS!!! Everything has failed me within such a short span of time!!!!!!!
    Ciel, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

DH? Is that you? Perhaps his long lost twin? He loves technology about as much as you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Don't you all just love the technology of today??

Where having a network connection means that there is no network connection?!?!?!?

I'm trying to upload some pictures I took on my tablet to my Onedrive, Google Drive, or ANYTHING. But every time I try it decides that there is no network and that it'll wait for a network connection despite having either my data, or wi-fi on or even BOTH!!! And it still decides there's no network

I've grown up in this "wonderful" age of technology, but at times I wish I hadn't. I seem to have the worst of luck with EVERY piece of technology I have owned for the past 12 YEARS!!! Everything has failed me within such a short span of time!!!!!!!
    Ciel, walkonby and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information