User Tag List

Page 231 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 731 1231 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I usually don't have as many insightful things to say as @Lynn49 because the more I say the more I'm afraid I'll say something stupid haha. Anyway, hope everyone has a good night.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I usually don't have as many insightful things to say as @Lynn49 because the more I say the more I'm afraid I'll say something stupid haha. Anyway, hope everyone has a good night.
    What a dumb thing to say! Lol. Just kidding!!

Morning!!

Sent from my iPhone
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam!
    Looks like it's going to be a cooler one out today...already hit the daytime high of 23, and cooling down.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    DANGER

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    Hope this doesn't offend anyone but i found it so cute.
    Name:  b7b8c884fe70a1558bf97109c8723b66.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  25.3 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Thu, Jul 13th, 2017 at 08:45 AM.
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!

Aw, shucks, talk about feelin' the love!! Group hug!!!

Oh my goodness, @dededi .....cuteness overboard, not offensive!! What a happy face!!

It's sunny out there today for our trip to camp which always makes packing up easier. This time DH is bringing my late Mom's white glider chair and footstool for me to be more comfy there; we'll keep it in the back bedroom until I want to watch a movie at night or just veg inside if it gets drizzly. It's hard with such a bad back to be comfy. I'll bring my cute butterfly cane too, haha...gotta love this gettin' old stuff!!

I guess some of you will be getting lots of rain today...Alberta, and S Ontario; just be safe out there driving around in that stuff if you have to go anywhere. If not, then just stay home and enjoy the downpours.

More packing to do, so I'm off....take good care, enjoy the upcoming weekend!!!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jul 13th, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
    Natalka, 22hicks, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cabmonk, Honey, don't sell yourself short. Your kindness and caring shines through in so many of your posts...

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Thanks lol, I just mean I don't know what to say sometimes. My mom passed away and I really said nothing, just stood there. A friend on facebook said they had cancer and a mutual friend wrote this whole long thing about it. The most I could muster was so sorry, hang in there.
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Lynn49 Thanks lol, I just mean I don't know what to say sometimes. My mom passed away and I really said nothing, just stood there. A friend on facebook said they had cancer and a mutual friend wrote this whole long thing about it. The most I could muster was so sorry, hang in there.
    Oh, boy do I hear ya~! I make cards for people and sometimes I get so stuck with what to say that I actually look up "sayings for handmade cards" and have to laugh because there really ARE sites for other people just like me! hahaha!

It's a good idea to have a few things like that on hand, that you've memorized, to use for those occasions...how do you think everyone else does it? I used to be pretty fast on my feet, so to speak (haha), but lately I've come to rely on what I've said in the past....it all becomes very natural. Everyone does it!
    22hicks, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh I hear ya, I try my best. I was in the room when the doctor told my mom she had cancer and I didn't know what to say either. I feel a lot of emotion inside and drive myself crazy thinking about stuff but often don't know how to express that outwards.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@cabmonk I really get what you mean, I have a son kinda like that. He is the most caring, generous and loving kid but a man of few words because he just can't spit the right ones out when the moment calls for it. I say cut yourself all the slack in the world my friend, we all share our thoughts differently.

Group hug!!!

Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @walkonby Yeah I will find myself sitting there at a party while everyone else has conversations. I will talk a few people's ears off lol but it's usually nonsense like wrestling or something so of course these people like my aunt will tell you I never shut up.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im almost finished writing my book
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Cabmonk, you are incredible - dealing with physical challenges and making such a serviceable and cute home with the space you have available!
    I used to teach gifted kids and the first thing we discussed was how many different "gifts" people have. Put a microphone in some people's hands and they shine, put a wrench in another person's hand and they can fix anything, don't worry that we are not all the same. You are such a caring person!

I'm sitting very quietly alone. My brothers and nephew were great help and each in his own special way. My good friend has whisked off Sadie to a place where she feels more comfortable for a couple of days.

Mother nature cooperated in making me relax for a while because it suddenly was throwing down with rain. I must go and get a paintbrush or foam applicator so I can repair Sadie's contributions to redecorating the bedroom door with her claws when I would leave her for a while. Also have to pick up a few thank-you notes to give to friends here in the building who have been especially kind to both Sadie and I.

Pretty pooped at the moment.
    My brother is coming back tomorrow to help me finish up. Everything really DOES take longer than you think it will.

Hope everyone continues to have a fine day.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thread Information