User Tag List

Page 245 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 745 1245 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone, Busy day today lots of rain. My baby girl turns 18 today. So trying to make it special for her .will be leaving tomorrow for my trip. @22hicks hope Jake is better soon and your Sis I will be keeping them in my prayers. @avoncallingu hope you are doing great and your brother get to his destination safe.Have a great Thursday everyone

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Seriously...who stole summer? It's like an early spring day here! Cold and Rainy!

Good morning peeps. Hope everyone has a peachy keen day.
    Will check back in later.
    DANGER

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good rainy, humid morning every1.
    Thanks for all your prayers. Jake only woke me once last night to go out, so maybe, just maybe, he's feeling a little better. Fingers crossed.

I hope you have a fabulous vacation @flemeth .

I hope you all have a great day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Hey guys, are you watching the Jays?
    We were losing 2 - 0 in the bottom of the 9th, then in just seconds, & 2 home runs later, we win 3 - 2.

ha ha !! YES!!! Now we may be able to get the sweep tonight as Stroman is on the mound.....dare I hope for that miracle??
    Did anyone see ( online ) the highlight of the Texas/Marlins game?? Oh my!! Texas lost so bad! 22-10
    BUT lovable Texas 3rd baseman Beltre must have let things get to him because as he was in the on deck circle, ( well he was actually situated OUT of the circle and nearer to behind the batter/ump area )

So....the ump calls over to him and tells him to move out of the way ( in other words back to the on deck circle.
    Then Beltre defiantly walks over to the circle and drags it to where he was presently standing!! bwahahaha!!

Yeah, he got tossed out of the game, the ump had no sense of humour I guess??

oh I just gotta include the video!!!

babies teach us acceptance

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hadn't seen that @walkonby , actually, I've never seen that happen before.
    Thanks for posting it. My morning smile.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Seriously...who stole summer? It's like an early spring day here! Cold and Rainy!

Good morning peeps. Hope everyone has a peachy keen day.
    Will check back in later.

See...even Yahoo news thinks summer is over!
    Name:  halloween.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  55.2 KB
    Last edited by danger_dan; Thu, Jul 27th, 2017 at 12:58 PM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good beautiful, sunny day, everyone!!

A great day to leave for camp...the kids are leaving for the Canadian Open in Oakville this afternoon, our GS will be here at noon, DH is taking him to see the new Minions movie, then we're off! The kids will drive straight to camp from Oakville on Saturday (no available spots on the ferry until late, so they're driving), we've planned a big porketta dinner for us. Looks like a gorgeous weekend in the mid 20s!!

@22hicks, oh, I just pray Jake is on the road to recovery from that doggie-flu or whatever was bothering him, poor muffin. It's such a promising sign that he only woke you up once last night...fingers crossed! Keeping your sister also in my prayers...all 3 of you, actually!

@avoncallingu, I hope you got a recuperative night's sleep and are feeling bright-eyed and fluffy-tailed this morning. Was the cat your brother's cat that Sadie got along with so well?? I must have missed something along the way; such is life, lately. Stay well, my Friend and like Hicks said...."stuff" will always be waiting patiently for us to get to it, so pace yourself....

@flemeth, enjoy your vacation, and hoping for no flare-ups while you're away. Happy Birthday to your Daughter!!

Well, must run...an early happy summer weekend to everyone!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jul 27th, 2017 at 10:28 AM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

DON"T turn on the Blue jay game right now unless you want to get totally aggravated.
    Gibby gets tossed out of the game for defending Stroman and Russel Martin on the awful inconsistent strike zone.
    The umps feel all powerful and right after another horrible strike called a ball, the ump tosses BOTH Martin and Stroman.
    Hale had to grab Stroman and force him off the field because he wanted a piece of that ump!!

right now it is 3-1 for the A's but I think the Jays will come back and take this out of sheer determination.

Go Jays Go!!!

ha ha !!!
    Morales just HR'erd!!! it is now 3-2

argh!!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone is having a good day, rain and all lol. It's pretty sunny here and +24. Next couple days are supposed to be +29 or so.

Anyway for some reason I remembered something from back in elementary school. Back in grade 7 everyone was pissed when I found out I was going to be skipping grade 8. Little did they know it was only because I failed grade 1 and the school was just trying to put me back where I should have been. Boy I was a stupid 1st grader lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post

DON"T turn on the Blue jay game right now unless you want to get totally aggravated.
    Gibby gets tossed out of the game for defending Stroman and Russel Martin on the awful inconsistent strike zone.
    The umps feel all powerful and right after another horrible strike called a ball, the ump tosses BOTH Martin and Stroman.
    Hale had to grab Stroman and force him off the field because he wanted a piece of that ump!!

right now it is 3-1 for the A's but I think the Jays will come back and take this out of sheer determination.

Go Jays Go!!!

ha ha !!!
    Morales just HR'erd!!! it is now 3-2

argh!!!!
    Goodness Gracious walkonby.. That blue jays game not worth going around with nar bet hair on ya head sure maid .. golly better turn tv off and enjoy bet of music or go outside and listen to birdies sing huh lol
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good rainy, humid morning every1.
    Thanks for all your prayers. Jake only woke me once last night to go out, so maybe, just maybe, he's feeling a little better. Fingers crossed.

I hope you have a fabulous vacation @flemeth.

I hope you all have a great day.
    Hi 22hicks.. glad hear that jake is feeling bet better .. poor doggie . sending prayers two you both .. hope your feeling a lot better.. take good care yourself sweetie
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning everyone, Busy day today lots of rain. My baby girl turns 18 today. So trying to make it special for her .will be leaving tomorrow for my trip. @22hicks hope Jake is better soon and your Sis I will be keeping them in my prayers. @avoncallingu hope you are doing great and your brother get to his destination safe.Have a great Thursday everyone
    .Happy 18th birthday to your darling daughter flemeth.. have wonderful evening celebrating.. don't celebrate to much if your leaving tomorrow on your trip .. have wonderful vacation ..relax and take good care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

OMG!! this is so exciting......( I know @Newfiescreech I was supposed to go listen to music or something right?? ) I couldn't
    Our old pitcher Liam Hendricks ( who is pitching for the A's now ) oh no!!! we won!!!!! ha ha !!!

Steve Pearce gets a GRAND SLAM!!! ha ha ha So worth the elevated Blood pressure!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Jul 27th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Darn, this is the 3rd time I've tried to type this. S.C. keeps shutting down.

For those of you who asked, my sister's still in the hospital. She's not well enough to be discharged yet, and not sure when.

Trying to get use to the new car is so frustrating. All the gadgets / knobs / buttons - and no manual to explain. Quite the challenge, but I'll get it.

As for Jake, he's been sick for over a week now. He has a fever, the runs, vomiting, no appetite or energy. His blood tests came back normal, and there were no pests in his stool. On the plus side, he ate a little rice & chicken tonight, and it's stayed down, and in, at least so far. The nights are tough, he has me up every couple hours, and has nightly for a week now.
    I don't know about you, but I feel so helpless. It's such a worry. Praying.
    I love him so much, it hurts to see him sick.
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to you and your darling sister and jake too .. hope everything works out for you all . Take good care yourself sweetie
    Last edited by Newfiescreech; Thu, Jul 27th, 2017 at 09:19 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW that sure was an awesome win by the Jays, Being the ultimate optimist i was sure they were going to blow it. ​Go Jays Go!

Thread Information