User Tag List

Page 266 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 766 1266 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thank you to everyone for your kind wishes.
    Husband was taken in to surgery at 7:30. There may be a change in what is done; yesterday surgeon said it may be too dangerous for her to do the big operation - risk of aneurysm bursting, so she may just do a stent now and the other operation at a later date. She said she won't know what she'll do till she gets in there.

Husband in very good spirits, he is amazing.
    So now, the waiting.....

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh Nat! I have been thinking about you. I am sure that the doctors will do their best and that the hand of God will guide them and give them inspiration. We are all with you in spirit. While you are at the hospital-please check to see about support for you both. I am sure that if you have impetigo, they won't want you to be "tending" to his care- risk of infection in both directions.

Bless you and your DH and son!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Natalka hope everything goes well, hope you have a good day.

-------------

Guy upstairs keeps bugging me. The people below him keep arguing and keeping him up. He's sending me facebook messages at 3.30am asking if they are bothering me too, no you're bothering me lol. He's asking so what should we do about it. We? I don't even hear them, if they're bugging you that much call the cops (or if you think the girl is being hurt) He instead at almost 4am now goes and knocks on the landlords door downstairs. Comes back up and knocks on my door and says oh well he's not answering. No sh*t, probably because it's 4am. This guy knocks so softly, no one asleeep would ever hear him. Anyway because of this I never fell asleep until 5am.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Natalka my thoughts and prayers are for u and your DH hope and praying that the surgery is successful and for fast recovery for your DH I know the waiting can be thought but hang in there I am sure you have Milian with u and your SC family is there also in spirit. Hope u are better

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

avon, because of my pneumonia and other infections, I can`t be at the hospital at all - that`s a big part of what makes all of this so far. Milan is the one by my husband`s side.

Milan just messaged that husband is out of surgery, but he can`t see him yet. Sigh, at least he`s okay!

Blessings to you all for your prayers, thoughts, and positive messages. I have definitely needed my SC family this past week!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just took the live online webinar photo class I had signed up for. My brain hurts now lol, so much info to take in. I took a bunch of notes and will check out a couple tutorials they recommend.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Testing.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

4th attempt, wifi glitchy!

@22hicks , @walkonby . THANK YOU,
    Everyone, thank you for kind comments wrt my quilt, can't wait to give it to them tonight.
    @Nata ka, keeping your family in my prayers. Hon, since Milan is with your Hubby, he has to speak to the surgeon and insist on home care for you both! This simply has to be in place thru the hospital before your DH comes home.

Sorry to keep this so short and that the 5th time is a charm!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

What a tough day for you @Natalka , but thank God your hubby's ok.
    Sending prayers for you both.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

My trial of the pro membership I have for the photo site expires next Friday. I really do want to extend that pro membership which is right now discounted to $60 for the whole year. I can only upgrade in October though. Very good deal mainly for the photography classes every Friday. I sent them an email asking if I can only upgrade in October will that $60 deal still be available then.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

cabmonk, you should look into whether your community, or somewhere nearby, has a camera club. They have invaluable resources for photographers of all skill levels.

Milan was just here to check up on me, and let me know what's up. He did not talk with the surgeon, hoping for tomorrow. However, the nurses let him know that the operation went really well, and the stent was done. Of course, Milan found it hard to see my husband look so different after the operation, I guess I didn't prepare him for that... Husband just needs healing time, and hopefully we will know more tomorrow.

Milan was being strong, but here with me, he let his guard down, let his emotions out and had a bit of a cry too - which is good, because he's had a lot on his shoulders and he finally felt safe with me to share all of it (of course, we both were having the 'what if' thoughts if anything horrid should have happened...). He will need some time to himself tomorrow to decompress a bit, mentally.

Goodnight, dear SCers!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @Natalka , not much around here. There are some clubs but for board games and magic the gathering and things like that. I will check further though.

I really hope you have a restful weekend as much as you can. I remember when my mom found out she had cancer, I really didn't know what to do or how to comfort her. I'm not a big crier but think myself to death with feelings if that makes sense. I would worry about her all the time, she knew I cared and worrying was my way of showing that.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Pretty kitty gives me a moment of happy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. @Natalka you and your DH are in my prayers I am glad that the surgery was a success. Hoping for a fast recovery. You are blessed to have a great son like Milian I am sure her is your rock right now. taking of both you and your DH I am sure he would need some help nplease looking to getting help before your DH get home. Have a great Saturday everyone

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.

Relieved to hear all went well @Natalka .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information