User Tag List

Page 271 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 771 1271 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I typed out a very long post but got "timed out"

Hicks, I am praying for the best and fastest journey back to health for your DIL. Hugs to all your family.

Natalka -glad your husband is doing well and wishing for you to move toward full health soon!

Oh Lynn- I am so sorry to hear about your sprained ankle! Is there no justice in the world?

I will leave you with my hugs for all of you.

My brother moves in tomorrow and I want to make things special for him.
    Thank you, @avoncallingu, and no, sometimes there is no justice! Hmph. My Friend called earlier to ask how I was doing and she mentioned that today felt like how it used to be with us...shopping. lunch or a Starbucks...at Target for heaven's sake! That's how long it's been since I was normal! Well...walking-wise..

All the best tomorrow with your Brother moving in...whatcha doing for the special day? Wishing you both all the best in your new partnership!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@22hicks so sorry to hear about your DIL praying for a speedy recovery for her your DS and the family are in my prayers through this difficult time.And @Lynn49 so sorry u sprain your ankle take it easy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

22hicks, Tweets77, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good Morning Fam.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning. No relief from the pain, and to be precise, it's not my ankle, it feels like somethig is torn on the outside of my foot, between the top and side, in that soft part, if that makes any sense. If I put my foot down on the floor itvfeels like a knife is stabbing me, like a shock. Funny, though, I can massage it with absolutely no pain at all...but step on it? Not a chance! So I don't think anything is broken.

So! No camping this weekend.
    @22hicks , how is your DIL this morning?

Have a good day, everyone.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    Name:  5827852936a0ec64ec.gif
Views: 105
Size:  28.0 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 So sorry for your pain, I hope your day goes well and you can rest up. I hobbled my butt to the food bank this morning. I got there at 5.30am and it only opens at 8.15am and there was already 1 person there lol. Good thing the main taxi company here will give you a ride home from the food bank for free. The drivers still get paid for the trip the owner pays them for it.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you every1. She has bi-lateral embolisms in her lungs, so large they're cutting off the blood flow to her heart, along with multiple other clots in her lungs. They've removed the intubation tube, but still on oxygen & the heart monitor. She's doing some better this morning, but still 'critical'. I THINK she'll be ok. Praying.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Thank you every1. She has bi-lateral embolisms in her lungs, so large they're cutting off the blood flow to her heart, along with multiple other clots in her lungs. They've removed the intubation tube, but still on oxygen & the heart monitor. She's doing some better this morning, but still 'critical'. I THINK she'll be ok. Praying.
    Thank God she's in the right place and can be closely monitored. I kept her in my prayers last night and I'll continue to pray for a full recovery and recuperation. {{{hugs, my Friend}}}

Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Aug 23rd, 2017 at 01:26 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I totally missed the news....hoping @22hicks that your DIL makes a full recovery. Your poor son though, I can understand him being a basket case.

Best news ever regarding @Natalka !! Hope you and your hubby both get aboard that recovery train and stay on it!!

As for you @Lynn49 I would be very wary of taking anymore outings with that particular friend....how awful must she feel that she was with you during both injuries? Hope the pain from your ankle/foot leaves as you continue to heal.

I've been out 'n about with my DD downsizing/streamlining her bank accounts....how many dormant accounts do you need? ha ha. It's all good now.
    May not have the spirit to watch another Jays game tonight, feeling so deflated.
    Stroman is on the mound though, so I'll try to watch.

I've continued to cook up this and that for the guys, today they are taking a sausage/potato casserole in for their meal. Really the stuff is all just roasted up in a pan, but they love it.
    Watched enough CNN coverage of Trump over the last day or so that I am now over my limit and nausea has set in.....ha ha ha
    Happy Hump Day all!!!.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good day everyone. @22hicks your DIL is in my thoughts and prayers praying for a full recovery, @Lynn49 hope u figured out what's really wrong with your foot hope u are not in too much pain.everyone have a great dasy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , thank you and yes, she jokes about feeling responsible, but these things happen, I wasn't careful about walking on uneven interlock, so I slipped off one of them. I'm just mad at myself, particularly when it's the end of camping...I know I said I wanted to cocoon at home, but not this way! Just be careful what we ask for, huh??!!

Honey, I'm taking a news break. Decided this morning; I can't stand to see that piggy face, I too, get nauseated just looking at him. Makes my skin crawl.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@flemeth , it feels like a pinched nerve which makes me nervous because I don't know what can be done about it. The thing that upsets me the most, is that I was beginning to feel productive around here once again, taking the load off my DH, but here I am again, an invalid for heaven's sake!! This better clear up quickly.....I feel just so stupid.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Watching a youtube channel called Tabieats. A couple of guys do food reviews and cooking from Japan. Watching a video where they try dollar store cooking gadgets.

Guy: This tool would be nice for beginners to make Jiaozi (Chinese style dumplings) It's not that easy to make. Turns to friend, oh would you like me to show them how to make them by hand without the tool, it's actually really easy to make. lol.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Wed, Aug 23rd, 2017 at 04:52 PM.

Thread Information