User Tag List

Page 359 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 859 1359 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yeah most places sell it for like $40 so $10 was pretty good.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just popping in to say good morning, and thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone its been a very busy weekend for me. I am so tired from all the late nights . @22hicks glad you drop in to say hi hope you are much better. Will have to read back a few threads to catch up with all the activities around here, Have a great Monday everyone

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@22hicks - So glad that you dropped by! Hoping and praying your healing is moving forward. This journey has been a tough one. Remember the "Footprints in the Sand. "

@flemeth - you are like a whirlwind with all your busy-Ness!

Today I have 2 appointments. One just for me and one for 2 brothers and me. Life supporting kinds of meetings -not medical life support - emotional life support.

It's supposed to be rather warm today.

I seem to have lost a pair of jeans. I swear I had them last Thursday. So, whoever has them- you can return them - no questions asked -no stories told, please.😕

Head is aching but I ran out of blood pressure pills yesterday so I should dash over to the pharmacy t pick them up. (I can hear you from here, Lynn. )

Will catch up later. BFN!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Off to have coffee with a friend..tata folks.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am heading up to try and maybe sleep, but there will not be much chance of that since I fell asleep from 4 p.m. till almost 8 p.m down in the recliner! With no one around to ask me to do anything or find something for them I drifted off to dreamland.
    Ignore my comment on your wall @cabmonk about the Perfect Cooker, I just read your second post about you realizing it was in store only. What a price though eh??

What a great Grey Cup Sunday it was indeed! My DH was up toiling away putting together and installing the first 3 of 5 new kitchen cabinets ( floor kind with a counter top installed over them ) while I was watching the plays and screaming either in horror or sheer shock at the various plays.
    Two (2!!) records were broken!1 The fumbled Calgary ball that was snapped up by T.O. one was the funniest, I was yelling Run! Run! as if that made him run any faster....hee hee

I was sure it was done much like you did @Lynn49 at half time, but then I watched Shania, that was cute, she sang her oldie hits! Then miracles of miracles, they won!! DH got the last bit of the counter top installed and came down to watch the last 3 minutes! he was so happy!
    The game was recording anyways so he can watch it all if he wants to later.
    We celebrated with Paul Wong!!! ( delicious Chinese Take Out )

OH MY!! I will have counter space like I never dreamed of when this is all done.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone its going to be a great day today with warm weather. I would be taking advantage of it and spend some time outside. I borrow a book that is a lightning loan from the library so I will be doing some reading today. Have as great day everyone

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning folks.
    Took a mental health day off work, and stayed at home...

Did a few chores around the house and pick up a load of green wood (a little over a face chord) that needs to be split and seasoned. It's still sitting on the trailer right now...will unload it tonight. pick up the other face chord still remaining on the weekend, and split everything probably in a few weeks.

Back in the office today though...drive was fine, no stupid drivers...(not around me at least) go figure.

All for now.
    Have a wonderful day fam. If you're in the GTA, enjoy the 14 degree weather today, it's going to drop back down to single digits tomorrow.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Waiting for my head to cooperate and then am off to Niagara Falls with a friend. Have to go over to US to prove that I am who I am so they can finally start paying my survivor pension.

Nice weather predicted.

I hung up a simple illuminated candy cane in the front window and am already receiving compliments about it. It does look pretty, I must say.

Stayed clear of the Black Friday, cyber Monday hype but my brotherR is wanting a cell phone for Christmas so maybe I should have paid attention.

Today is, apparently, "Giving Tuesday " - I think they may get me there. And what is tomorrow-"Wishing Wednesday? " Then-" Thank Goodness it's Thursday! " and "For heaven's sake I hope I didn't spend too much Friday? "

If you look at the list of "possible side effects " for pneumonia shots- you can pick out a few that kept me awake last night.
    But the day is coming into focus and I am looking forward to it!

Have fun folks. Give freely of your love on Giving Tuesday!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good fine morning, everyone!!
    @avoncallingu , how odd that you had side-effects from that pneumonia shot. I don't recall any, but it was a while ago and I tend to forget things in the far past. Or yesterday. Or earlier this morning... Hope you feel better for your trippy!

I'm off to Michaels for those 50% off rolls of ribbons for wrapping prezzies. I love wired ribbons for wrapping. Hm. I think I need gift tags also, this year, so I may have to bring along a 50% coupon today in case they're not on sale. I noticed my new wall hanging on the front page of theri flyer...the one that names all the reindeer, on wooden pallet thingies...it was on sale for 50% off a week or two ago, plus an extra 25% off, so they practically paid me to take it home!

Have a wonderful, balmy day, everyone!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

What a glorious sunny day today! Greetings all, @avoncallingu best of luck proving who you are to the USA. At least you have up one illuminated candy cane, I have my giant Xmas door wreath our lovely neighbour made for us still hanging inside the closet awaiting 2 AA batteries. It'll get it up on the front door eventually. @danger_dan hope your mental health day brought you peace of mind...you sound like a lumberjack with all that wood chopping. @Lynn49 hope you had fun cleaning out Michael's ....ha ha They sure have the items you love, great to get those 50% off coupons too.

I did a small bit of running around earlier, bought gas ( used the Shop The Block Shell coupon ) , then ventured out to pick up my PetSmart order ( ordered online last night ) and saved $30.00 on a $100.00 spend!
    I love that promo!
    Completed an easy $50.00 spend at Rexall to earn 110 BAM. Was able to use 2 x $3.00 off wyb 2 H & S shampoo. Nice that they were 40% off, I could never pay their ridiculous reg. price of $9.00 each?! Added in a 100 pill bottle of Rexall's brand of " Robaxacet " and 2 hair products which brought the total up to $50.00

Was very tempted to eat breakfast somewhere but resisted, came home and forgot all about eating as I did a partial tear down of the contents under the gazebo, strings of lights came down, plastic bagged the patio cushions for storing away and collected up the remains of the giant tarp that had disintegrated over the summer....man they don't make them as durable as they used to.
    The sweeping is what did my back some harm, so I stopped that quickly.
    Hoping to get another burst of energy before the Leaf game tonight, still plenty left to do here....one day at a time though.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby See in Giant Tiger flyer it says why pay $35 they have it for $19.00. Online it's $10.00 though, but many other places online it's $35 - $50. Even on the perfect cooker website it's $40.00us but comes with a bonus pan.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @walkonby See in Giant Tiger flyer it says why pay $35 they have it for $19.00. Online it's $10.00 though, but many other places online it's $35 - $50. Even on the perfect cooker website it's $40.00us but comes with a bonus pan.
    yes, @cabmonk last night after I read your first post about that cooker I went online and saw the $10.00 price and was all set to order one but then I read the fine print " not available online "
    Easy come easy go huh? ha ha

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby It was available online but I had to wait until 1am when I had money in the bank and boom it was gone lol.
    Hope you have a good night.

Thread Information