User Tag List

Page 508 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm all ready!!! Wine? check Tissues? check Fuzzy blankie for Jenny? check
    Yep. All ready!!!!!
    Woohooooo!!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Water is fine, I should drink a lot. i just shouldn't let it get to the point I have uric acid crystals which when water breaks it down it hurts. I need to try and keep drinking water everyday and let it clear out uric acid before it turns into crystals.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Shoot, @Natalka, that's not such good news, is it? Is that a reflection of lack of proper circulation? I'm not familiar with cobands, but they do sound uncomfortable...I hope just a wrap for a few days will do the trick and help you.

My perm is gorgeous!! Big soft waves, it's like I've got twice the hair I had this morning!! If I stick it in a ribbon on the top of my head it'll be all boing-boing curls if I want!! Whew! Dodged another one!

I hope you feel better soon, Nat...{{{hugs}}}...!!
    I am SO glad your hair turned out well for you! I remember what it was like, having fine straight hair which never held a curl, so light perms ued to be my salvation.

Well, good news about my legs! The owies are clearing. The reason for the blisters is from the friction of putting the compression stockings on. So I don't need to go to the stronger compressions of the Cobands bandages, but there is a possibility that the next time I need compression stockings, I may have to get stronger ones.

So I had the most wonderful nurse named Randy, gosh he spent over two hours here, getting history, examining, testing the blood flow of my legs down to my toes with a cool doppler thing, went through my meds, cleaned the owies and put on dressings, put on my compression socks at the end.
    Also did my BP, which was a perfect 120, he checked my walking, my lungs - so many things, he was very thorough. I don't know if I'll get him every time, but I will be checked on again Tuesday.

It's great that the circulation in my legs is good, the only thing I have to do is elevate them more. Plus my husband will have to learn a new way to put the stockings on, with an aid so my delicate skin isn't hurt again. There wasn't anything wrong with how he was doing it, it was the proper way, it's just that I am a delicate flower....

And, great news about Cosby, finally!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Natalka good to hear. Nice to have a good nurse or doctor. Helps you out and puts you at ease about anything you are going through.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello. First time here. Be gentle. Taxes done and refund already received and getting daily calls from CRA scammers. I guess people still fall for it.
    Newfiescreech, cath007 and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glad I am not an avid sports fan! Looks to be dangerous here! ha ha
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@cabmonk - I hope it all works out for you! Gout can be abso horrendous! So you are smart to try to do anything to alleviate! Lots of water is good except for needed a bathroom every 45 minutes! ha ha
    Newfiescreech likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NowRetired View Post
    Hello. First time here. Be gentle. Taxes done and refund already received and getting daily calls from CRA scammers. I guess people still fall for it.
    Glad I am not an avid sports fan! Looks to be dangerous here! ha ha
    @cabmonk - I hope it all works out for you! Gout can be abso horrendous! So you are smart to try to do anything to alleviate! Lots of water is good except for needed a bathroom every 45 minutes! ha ha
    just 12 posts and you seem oddly familiar?? I'll say no more.

babies teach us acceptance

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

??? Then I guess I should leave?? Not sure how to take your post. I waited a long time before joining and then thought maybe I should get involved. I guess I was incorrect in my thinking. I just started a new chapter in my life and I do not need any new issues to deal with. Did that for over 30 years in my previous job. So I will go back to lurking. I am sorry now I ever decided to post at all here.
    Last edited by NowRetired; Thu, Apr 26th, 2018 at 07:08 PM.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

??? Then I guess I should leave?? Not sure how to take your post. I waited a long time before joining and then thought maybe I should get involved. I guess I was incorrect in my thinking. I just started a new chapter in my life and I do not need any new issues to deal with. Did that for over 30 years in my previous job. So I will go back to lurking. I am sorry now I ever decided to post at all here.
    Don't be so touchy. I was thinking the exact same thing as @walkonby . If you're going to post here, which you're more than welcome to do, then you have to get used to our friendly jabs.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! I have landed in Victoria! Yip, yip, yahooly! I have no idea what time it is in my body but I do know I have been up for 19 hours and I am going to catch an hour's rest. Beautiful weather hear today!!!! 21° and sunny! And leaves on all trees and flowers blooming , and, and......

I will be back when I can think. Take care!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Don't be so touchy. I was thinking the exact same thing as @walkonby. If you're going to post here, which you're more than welcome to do, then you have to get used to our friendly jabs.

I think like @walkonby, like many of us here, feel this poster is oddly (very oddly) familiar...hahahaha!!!!
    A blast from the recent past, so to speak....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Apr 27th, 2018 at 08:42 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

TGIF!!!! Good morning everyone!!! Computer is working again yay!!!! Wishing you all a fabulous day!!!!
    GoJays and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    TGIF!!!! Good morning everyone!!! Computer is working again yay!!!! Wishing you all a fabulous day!!!!
    woo hoo! I can just imagine how happy you are once again @cath007 , feels good to have our " lifeline " connected and working again.

Well if anyone just woke up and heard the news out of Korea and thought you were dreaming...you weren't. North and South Korea have declared and end to their war! The aim is towards peace and to totally denuclearize. I sure hope Kim Jong Un, is not pulling a fast one on President Moon Jae.
    Watch.....Trump will somehow say HE is responsible for this agreement....I swear he will take the credit.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information