User Tag List

Page 510 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 610 1010 1510 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @cath007 hope you get your camera fixed so you can get some trade done. Happy you have received all your trades so far if I recall I made more that 10 for last week at SC only awaiting on 2..

Good morning to all my SC friends. I am hoping @22hicks is doing great didn’t she any post from her in a while . I did catch on some of the posts that I miss so I am updated now.Not sure if I miss anything. Well the weather is a little chilly here today but I will be going out to do my major shopping since I have a driver. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    I don't know about where U are but it is really dreary here' hope it clears up.

Name:  0a4bba25f2da170884d2dd69cb8bb404.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  26.9 KB

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

why did I choose this one?? I think because it almost made me spit out my tea!

So you are right @dededi it IS dreary outside. I only stepped out to pick up meds, nothing else. Just not in the mood I guess.
    I did however force myself to make up 9 ( 4-5" in diam each ) cauliflower pizzas this morning.
    All wrapped, packed and in the freezer for future cravings!

Our Jays sure need to tighten up on the starting pitching. Enough said I think.
    Wow to the Jets!! I was sure playing in Smashville that they would fall to the Preds! Hellebuyck was astounding, stopping most of their shots! C'mon Subban!! Make a difference in game 2

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Rainy and chilly in Victoria today. Have another headache. Jetlag is playing a role - plus, I hate to say, it smells musty in here. Just having a chat fest today. New member of the crew arrived last night.

Went to the most lovely gardens yesterday and intend to tour Parliament Buildings today. Trying to get 6 women rolling is a bit like herding cats. I may strike out on my own tomorrow.

Take care, everyone!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Avon, sounds like a lovely trip. Will you get to the Empress for high tea?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , that cat meme is hilarious...here's one I just came across in my Pinterest feed...gotta love dogs!
    @avoncallingu , omgoodness, I could never in a gazillion years travel with a gaggle of women!! It'll be noon before you herd those butterflies together in a heap! Yes, lash out on your own, meet up for lunch or dinner, and you'll have a better time doing what you want to do and see!! I hope your headache goes away quickly and doesn't return tomorrow...do you mean that the rooms are musty or Victoria?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening everyone!!! Made 2 more awesome trades in fb french couponning groups even if my kodak as a problem of taking fuzzy pictures with orange light,I will go to the stores make a check up.I hope it will not cost too much to fix the issue.Written to more compagnies for coupons but now it is time for bed,!!! Good night sc friends!!!
    Newfiescreech, walkonby and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Nat, I am hoping to do a High Tea while I am here.
    Headache finally left. My friends who have been staying with their relatives came over and we had a wonderful evening of sharing funny stories and belly laughing. Finger-foody meal. Lots of great tastes. I stuck to water as I am trying to stay away from alcohol for now.

I bought some melatonin at Shopper's Drug Mart and hope that helps to straighten out my sleep patterns .

Good-night everyone. Hope you have lovely dreams.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier Sunday morning my sc friends!!! I made another trade yesterday for coupons I really wanted for a long time!!! I hope to take a nap this afternoon.I had a bad sleep,because it is the anniversary of my beloved mother today.Already 11 years since she passed away I am sad....Wishing everyone a fabulous Sunday!!!
    Lynn49 and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @cath007 I am sending you hugs and lots of good vibes . Today you should thinks of all the good times you shared with your mom do something she would love for you to do remember she is your angel. Have a great day

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning to all my SC friends. @avoncallingu enjoy your trip it sounds like you are having a great time. I am doing some baking this morning waiting for my breat and rolls to rise, also making some tarts and cookies. Still have to do my groceries today. Yesterday I went out was to shop for the food Bank a very generous SC member RAOK me 4 end is with high value coupons that exp on Monday didn’t want them to go to waste.
    Did anyone hear from our friend @22hicks hope she is well. Have a great Sunday all.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning gang. @flemeth I have not seem hicks either in the threads? Hope she is having computer/internet issues instead of anything medical.
    Aw @cath007 no matter how many years have passed where we've lost someone we love that little twinge of sadness can return as if it just happened. ((hugs))

Well as many of you may know, or not. Football was never really my thing.
    However...I gotta say that I keep watching this and that, some games here and there, DH has explained the rules a gazillion times to me but I have to double check when a play is made on what just happened.

By golly didn't I started to watch this Draft thing ( don't laugh please ) and since I love trivia and heartfelt emotional situations, ( I can cry at a good commercial for heavens sake ) I had much to learn.....like it is NOT finished in one night.
    So I did not watch 3 days of Draft picking...that would be nuts! ( ha ha Lynn!!! )
    However, thanks to @Lynn49 who is schooling me a bit I was able to at least search out some important highlights so I sound like I know what I am talking about....lol.

On You Tube I was able to watch the draft of Shaqueam Griffin ( who had his hand amputated as a child!) and went to the same team as his twin brother ( Seattle Seahawks ) ...... and the connection for me is I adore actor Joel McHale and he is the biggest Seahawks fan...so trivia for me.

Also the clip where the Bills brought their huge Bills fan ( Pancho Billa ) to the stage to announce the name of their pick ( oh and he is battling cancer btw, so start the waterworks for me! )
    I watched live who the first round pick of the Jets was ( QB Sam Darnold ) which to me meant zip! BUT....then I read that his grandfather Dick Hammer was one of the actors who portrayed the Marlboro Man in those cigarette ads. See? trivia?! I likey.

Going forward I can see me actually choosing to watch a bit more football games ( not just the final ones )....... how did this happen? I always made fun of my DH for years when he watched it, I thought it was a barbaric sport back then.

For hopeless hockey fans hope everyone enjoys two Game 2's today and tonight!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OH, @walkonby , you almost bring a tear to my eye. It's like watching your wings unfolding in the sunshine of the NFL! So you did look up those videos! Yes, so many heart-tugging, happy endings that are just the beginnings for those young men. In a few months you'll be able to watch those Seahawlks, looking for the Griffen brothers....the Bills' games focusing their cameras on Pancho Billa...I'm so proud of you, my little grasshopper!! ...sniff...it's an elegant game.....

A bright and and sunny morning here! Hope you all have that, too; it makes the day so much nicer.
    @flemeth , Hicks is just fine, better than fine, actually, busy with so many activities, back in the swing of a good, full life!

Have a a wonderful day, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OH, @walkonby , you almost bring a tear to my eye. It's like watching your wings unfolding in the sunshine of the NFL! So you did look up those videos! Yes, so many heart-tugging, happy endings that are just the beginnings for those young men. In a few months you'll be able to watch those Seahawlks, looking for the Griffen brothers....the Bills' games focusing their cameras on Pancho Billa...I'm so proud of you, my little grasshopper!! ...sniff...it's an elegant game.....

A bright and and sunny morning here! Hope you all have that, too; it makes the day so much nicer.
    @flemeth , Hicks is just fine, better than fine, actually, busy with so many activities, back in the swing of a good, full life!

Have a a wonderful day, everyone!
    Newfiescreech, cath007 and dededi like this.

Thread Information