User Tag List

Page 507 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 557 607 1007 1507 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well our young Leafs did their very best but it just wasn't enough. I have my aggravations every time Gardner touches and loses the puck, but that short handed goal by Kapanen was the bomb!!
    I enjoyed most of the first 2 periods with great hope that they would be victorious....but alas...

Anyways our Raptors pulled out a win, but our Blue Jays let Mookie do it to them! Tomorrow night Sale is Boston's pitcher so we won't be getting any hits until the bullpen comes in to pitch.....lol!!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. I agree with you @walkonby I was very disappointed .Have a great day all

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier morning everyone!!! Rainy today in QC and more cold.Have an awesome day!!!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    well our young Leafs did their very best but it just wasn't enough. I have my aggravations every time Gardner touches and loses the puck, but that short handed goal by Kapanen was the bomb!!
    I enjoyed most of the first 2 periods with great hope that they would be victorious....but alas...

Anyways our Raptors pulled out a win, but our Blue Jays let Mookie do it to them! Tomorrow night Sale is Boston's pitcher so we won't be getting any hits until the bullpen comes in to pitch.....lol!!
    I'm just glad I can finally stop listening to DH go on and on about the Leafs winning the cup this year..... pfft like that would ever happen..... I am still secretly cheering for Vegas and Winnipeg... but only secretly... shhhh.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I'm just glad I can finally stop listening to DH go on and on about the Leafs winning the cup this year..... pfft like that would ever happen..... I am still secretly cheering for Vegas and Winnipeg... but only secretly... shhhh.
    Good morning @GoJays I was never that delusional about them going to the final, but I wanted them to knock out Boston at least. Now that the Leafs are out I'll be watching and cheering on the Preds as I love Subban! but then with Winnipeg being the last Canadian team left in I should really be rooting for them......oh no!! They are playing each other. I'll be so torn at every goal scored....lol.

Here is something to make everyone smile.....a cat that just doesn't care! ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

At least the team you're cheering for will make it
    Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Stupid pc computer.I unplugged the battery to do some work outside with the pc and now the battery dont want to recharge it is only at 73% grrrr ......I dont know what is the problem but it suck
    Lynn49 and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Off in a few minutes to my hairdresser's to get a...gulp...perm. It's going to make my hair shorter, and..poofier, boingier..gah! She's given me them before, huge rollers, just enough so that when I do put curls in my hair they last more than 12 minutes. Still scared...the next time you see me on here, I may be wearing a paper bag.
    @Natalka , as GoJays posted, not in my world, but how great for Karolina and your family!!

Ok. Must go. Now. Wish me luck...have a wonderful day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!
    I thought for sure the Leafs where going to win but not, looking forward to next year!

Name:  23eb70b21cbb04f30a6712b313df1ce9.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  20.7 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good luck with the perm, Lynn - hoping you get just what you want.

Well, on the weekend, I got some blisters on the back of my lower legs - and today, the home care nurses will be coming to see me (it's like having a technician over, 'sometime between 9 and 2'.

There is a possibility that I will have to go back to the Cobands - the compression bandages I was in before the stockings. But we'll see once the nurses come and see what's up. (the downside of the Cobands is that they are on 24 hours a day, so no nekkid feet... - but I will do what it takes...)

Enjoy what the day brings you!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning all...sorry I'm late...just too depressed after that implosion in the third period to get out of bed this morning...

Just kidding. Busy day here at the office, just getting around to taking a break for lunch and realized I hadn't stopped by yet today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good luck with the perm, Lynn - hoping you get just what you want.

Well, on the weekend, I got some blisters on the back of my lower legs - and today, the home care nurses will be coming to see me (it's like having a technician over, 'sometime between 9 and 2'.

There is a possibility that I will have to go back to the Cobands - the compression bandages I was in before the stockings. But we'll see once the nurses come and see what's up. (the downside of the Cobands is that they are on 24 hours a day, so no nekkid feet... - but I will do what it takes...)

Enjoy what the day brings you!
    Shoot, @Natalka , that's not such good news, is it? Is that a reflection of lack of proper circulation? I'm not familiar with cobands, but they do sound uncomfortable...I hope just a wrap for a few days will do the trick and help you.

My perm is gorgeous!! Big soft waves, it's like I've got twice the hair I had this morning!! If I stick it in a ribbon on the top of my head it'll be all boing-boing curls if I want!! Whew! Dodged another one!

I hope you feel better soon, Nat...{{{hugs}}}...!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

COSBY GUILTY on all 3 counts!!!!!!!

I never, ever believed he'd serve a single day for what he did to those women!
    So many women sobbing happy, relieved tears in the courtroom!!!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 I had a perm once at like 17 lol, hope it comes out nice. Anyway I'm here after about 3 days of not being able to walk and I don't even know why but I know it was gout related. Anyway I think it was all the water I was drinking that as it was clearing crap out of my system it caused a bad gout attack. Starting today was my big shop for my new diet plan. I worked everything out over the last few weeks to hopefully have a healthy diet. I bought several rotisserie chickens, eggs, strawberries, grapes, gluten free bread and English muffins, cucumbers, some cheese. I will cut up and freeze the chickens. No pop, chips, snacks, or any other junk foods. Also no chicken strips or any of that frozen food. I will have frozen grapes as a snack. I will see how this goes.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @Lynn49 I had a perm once at like 17 lol, hope it comes out nice. Anyway I'm here after about 3 days of not being able to walk and I don't even know why but I know it was gout related. Anyway I think it was all the water I was drinking that as it was clearing crap out of my system it caused a bad gout attack. Starting today was my big shop for my new diet plan. I worked everything out over the last few weeks to hopefully have a healthy diet. I bought several rotisserie chickens, eggs, strawberries, grapes, gluten free bread and English muffins, cucumbers, some cheese. I will cut up and freeze the chickens. No pop, chips, snacks, or any other junk foods. Also no chicken strips or any of that frozen food. I will have frozen grapes as a snack. I will see how this goes.
    ....thank you, @cabmonk , my curls are gor-geous!!

Your new way of eating is exactly like mine....it's like what "skinny people eat"...hahaha!!! All the best of luck to you, Cabbie! I wondered where you were, or thought maybe it was me who lost track of you....sorry you went through so much pain. So going forward, not as much water??

Thread Information