User Tag List

Page 601 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 701 1101 1601 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning everyone!!!

Good heavens, @avoncallingu , what a disappointment for you!! All the planning, paperwork preparations, the trip, only to be told you have to go to Buffalo anyway!! You poor kid. On the upside......you did get a killer deal on those dresses, so that made the trip ALL worthwhile, right?

Well, 'the kids' are off to Barrie later today to stay with friends for a couple of nights and get in some golfing, so we have our GS overnight tonight, then we're off to camp with him in the morning. 'The kids' will be driving back from Barrie to camp on Saturday.
    AND......they've enrolled him in Football this season!!!!! Omgoodness, I'll be at every game even if it means giving up weekends at camp like they'll have to do a couple of times!!! I can't WAIT!! I hope he likes it, he is looking forward to it....but he's not really an athlete...more a "mathlete" as we call him, but he might just surprise us all. I wonder what position he'll play.....funny enough, he told everyone he wants to play the defensive end position, and tackle the quarterback, which is what I'd do if I played!!! Yes, the genes run deep...hahaha!!! We'll see.

Other than that, not much going on here, I'll unpack all the fabric I purchased yesterday at Fabricland and admire them and decide what I want to do with them. Yes, life is good.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Bit of a rough night for me, same old same old.

Glad we have another cool day, but it won't last since the weekend will be in the thirties.

Anybody want a kitty in heat? Gah, she's annoying!

Enjoy whatever this day brings you!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh boy, things are confuddled for me.
    The home care coordinator came over to do an application for accessible housing with me.
    That was fine, but then the doc came because of the report of my low heart rate, and it was still low today. What was new was low blood pressure as well.
    She called and got a paramedic to come to do a heart tracing. It wasn't urgent, but he was here in 15 mins. So the tracing shows as break in my heartbeat, which apparently isn't good. He sent the tracing to the doc, who will evaluate as to what meds I can go on to deal with this.

Geez, nothing like getting such scary news. I was glad the coordinator stuck around through all this, because after the doc and paramedic left, she was a shoulder to cry on.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh boy, things are confuddled for me.
    The home care coordinator came over to do an application for accessible housing with me.
    That was fine, but then the doc came because of the report of my low heart rate, and it was still low today. What was new was low blood pressure as well.
    She called and got a paramedic to come to do a heart tracing. It wasn't urgent, but he was here in 15 mins. So the tracing shows as break in my heartbeat, which apparently isn't good. He sent the tracing to the doc, who will evaluate as to what meds I can go on to deal with this.

Geez, nothing like getting such scary news. I was glad the coordinator stuck around through all this, because after the doc and paramedic left, she was a shoulder to cry on.
    Aw, @Natalka ....what a day you've had, Hon. I'm a little surprised you're not in the hospital with everything that's been going on lately, and now this new glitch and change of meds. I hope and pray that your doc will be able to determine what meds you'll need to combat your "break in your heartbeat" that'll send you back on the road to recovery. Actually...I hope by now she's gotten back to you and you already have the new meds.
    It must have been a comfort to you to have your coordinator with you through it all today...a good cry was certainly warranted today!
    I'm just so sorry that this had compounded your medical issues, but thank goodness that was found today!

Do you have family close by who can maybe stay with you for a while? I'm sorry I don't recall how far away they are from you....seems like a visit would do you good right about now.

Keep us posted as things develop, Nat...when you get your new meds, how you're doing. Don't be shy about posting here...we're all wishing you the best and we'll be here to get you through this, okay?

{{{{{GROUP HUGS}}}}}

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh Nat! Wishing you all the best help and a rally like never seen in medical history! I have been doing some reading into alternative healing methods lately. Energy and healthy vibrations at the moment. I remember this post from this morning. Just as some people chant "Ohm" when they meditate, certain sounds are supposedly healthful and helpful for certain parts of the body. So making a "Haww" sound described as like a fire, is supposedly supportive of heart function and health. (You could try it when no one is listening -it would be kind of like "dancing like no one is watching. ")

Lynn, I am jealous of the fabric! I have made an appointment in Buffalo for next Wednesday. BrotherB is going to drive me down and we will come back the next day. Oh yes, and Revenue Canada has decided (without having all the information ) that I should pay them $5000 in taxes for 2016. And it's due by Aug. 8. Now, when I get Dh's info, then we can file his taxes and pension share and by the time that's done, they might owe ME! But if I pay them and then re-file, I bet they will take their own sweet time in paying me back. Can I go on vacation? Oh yes, I just got back!

The dresses I bought are, indeed,very nice.

Well, got to run off to meet my couple. Haven't had any supper but I had a Laura Secord double cone when I went there to buy birthday treats for American step-step grand-daughter. (Sounds like a square dance) So I am not feeling too wonderful.

Take care, folks!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Thu, Jul 26th, 2018 at 06:16 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays and all my SC friends. @Natalka wishing you all the best . I am Sure you were crushed when you got the news about your heart that goodness you still had your health coordinator there with you. hope you were able to get your meds by now.You are always in my thoughts and prayers. It seems as though you can’t catch a break. Hope everyone else had a great day yesterday. Wishing all a great Friday

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's too early!!

Good morning! I have no idea why I've been up since 5:30 downloading books to read at camp, but...here I am.

@GoJays ....what were you doing, Missy, up in the even wee/er hours of the morning?! Do you have to be up this early for work? What am I missing here?

So we'll be off to the island with our GS this morning, I hope the rain holds off. I asked him to help me pick our green beans yesterday for dinner and we both has such a nice time together and he even ate them in all their buttery goodness!
    The kids are golfing with friends in Barrie today, they'll be at camp tomorrow.

@Natalka , I hope you're on your new meds by now, and that they'll be a great help for you. Wishing you a much better day today, putting you squarely back on the road to recovery.

Well, that's it for now......have a wonderful day, everyone!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Lynn...what a pleasant surprise!
    ...as for why @GoJays is up at such ungodly hours....have you watched 'War Dogs' @Lynn49? It's ok Jays...you're secret is safe with us!

@Natalka , hope you're feeling a touch better today. Seems like you've been put through the ringer and back again with all of this silliness.

@flemeth , didn't miss you there, good morning friend.

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend folks!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, I hope U have a great weekend!!

Name:  4a1aed76c41eadbfb0d6b799ba5b255e.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  34.3 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  fef95f4554096e52aba7045d6c57d71c.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  75.7 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahaha.. @danger_dan , yes, quite the surprise for me, too! We just got to camp, unpacked, and I'm ready for a nap! Nope, haven't watched WarDogs.....is it about real dogs?

It's chilly here...only 151 days 'til Christmas, so I guess it figures, huh?

Toodles for now....I wish @Natalka would check in.......I get worried...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@dededi ...yes, absolutely, that flowchart is exactly how it is....no one has a good view, at least at work. It gets easier for the top tier when they're home, however.

We got to our trailer with our Grandson, DH went into the washroom, and he said, "I wish you had two bathrooms like we do in our trailer." Uhuh...well life's tough all around. Sheesh....

Have a fun weekend, Dededi!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Jul 27th, 2018 at 01:43 PM.

Thread Information