User Tag List

Page 657 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 707 757 1157 1657 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    The temporary thingee didn't quite work out as planned because after all the pain of having all this stuff done below my right ear, they had to put in guide wires to my heart and they weren't consistent, so I had to go into the big cath lab to fix that and they did one in my groin too.

However it worked, it worked, and I made it through the night . I had been down to 22 I think the nurse said.

So Monday after tests, etc I had the operation and all went well.

I have to stop now, but so you guys all know it's good!
    So glad to know all is well with you Natalka..was wondering what happen to you ..haven’t seen you around in few days ..sure glad see your back ..Take good care yourself sweetie
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hi everyone!

It's Tuesday before 7 p.m.

My heartrate is 77.

WHAT?

Naw, you're kidding Nat...

No, it's 77 - beating strong, Thanks to the miracles of medicine and a pacemaker which I had put in yesterday morning.

So I am okay, on a cardiac ward, moved from the CCU this aft.

Of course there is a backstory. I fainted Saturday morning and had a fall in the bedroom. Good thing husband was home because my head was wedged between the walker and the bed. I don't remember him moving my head, but I was out a few minutes. I couldn't get up myself, husband couldn't, so he called for help and I got four nice firefighters to get me up.

They checked me over and I was a bit bruised and scraped. They left around eight a.m., nurse came a few hours later.
    I spent the day dizzy and scared.
    Called ambulance Sunday morning, after having tests and seeing docs it was decided to give me a temporary pacemaker to get me through the night.

I'm breaking this up so I don't lose it.
    Name:  EC1A7EEC-44F1-4820-957D-FA065E658699.gif
Views: 405
Size:  103.6 KB

Take good care yourself Natalka ..keeping you in my thoughts and prayers sweetie
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh my, Natalka! So sorry you had to go through what you did but so glad that your heart is now being regulated! (By the way, you didn't get the name of this fire fighters, did you? - I'very always had a "thing" for fire fighters!)

So will this be a permanent thing with the pacemaker? My mum was like a new woman after she got hers in. How is your blood pressure? How about your legs. All the help in one place at the hospital, eh?

How's the food? Are you hungry?

I'm so happy that you are getting 24 hour care!

Wishing you all the best!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Welcome back, c_macarthur!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 , that's a very cute thing-a-ma-bobby. Does it have an official name? What colours did you finally choose?

I found Tootie another little baby jacket that she can wear in the rain. Not really rain-proof, but at least her coat won't get soaked.

She's getting groomed on Friday morning so she will look very cute for Thanksgiving.

Then her last round of flea and tick stuff for the season. Hopefully by the time November comes around, she won't need it any more.

Well, time to try to get some sleep.

Good night, my friends! Sleep tight!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Holy Jeebus , Welcome back @c_mcarthur !

Leafs hosting the Habs tonight. The boys in blue are back in town.
    Another busy day here. Have a wonderful, dry, day folks.
    DANGER

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I was poking around the threads last night and it seems there isn't a whole lot of activity on the site anymore.. that's a shame. looks mainly like the core group of people are you fine folks!
    As for me, not a whole lot has changed other than I bought a house this year. I rarely use coupons anymore LOL and yea!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

NATALKA!!!

What you went through!! Thank God your Hubby was home when you passed out and then the firefighters....the surgery!? You must feel like you won the lottery!
    I have as many questions as Avon has and more......particularly, is this pacemaker permanent, hopefully? How do you feel... more energy? There's so much more we need to hear. Sooooo...it's okay that you've ignored us for a few days...
    Rest, get stronger and stay there until all your bits are healthy again.
    Huggles!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks!

@Lynn49 -you're here early -but if you check our post times, you'll see that your spirit always calls me to SC.

Yes, isn't it wonderful that Natalia has a regular heartbeat! I can almost feel it from here, it's so strong!😊.

Tonight I am going with a friend to see Napolia Milionaria -a play in Stratford about a family in Italy benefitting from the black market during the war. It's supposed to be a comedy and it's free. (House Seats). So it's dinner and a play with my friend.

How did it get to be Wednesday already? I finally heard from both couples so I can get busy with wedding and also Thanksgiving stuff.

Because they are fixing our roof, there will be no air conditioning (ha!) or heat for the next few days while they disassemble things up there. Good day to be pre-cooking stuff for Monday's dinner!

Well, I will wish you all a good day and be off to start mine.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  4B15BE41-3009-4025-9271-40C200963130.jpeg
Views: 403
Size:  71.3 KB
    Good Morning!! Hope and pray all is well with everyone ..its awesome morning here in Newfoundland..sun is shining out there and its already 11 degrees..got day off today ..so I'm heading to beach for walk ..have wonderful Wednesday Everyone and Take good care yourselfs

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    I was poking around the threads last night and it seems there isn't a whole lot of activity on the site anymore.. that's a shame. looks mainly like the core group of people are you fine folks!
    As for me, not a whole lot has changed other than I bought a house this year. I rarely use coupons anymore LOL and yea!
    Congratulations on buying your home c_mcarthur ..hope you have wonderful Wednesday and take good care yourself sweetie
    Lynn49, danger_dan and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ah, finally time to myself...DH went out to pick up a porketta for dinner tonight and then out to St. Vincent de Paul to drop off stuff, GS is in school...so before I get into mischief here, thought I'd pop in and say "HI!".

@avoncallingu, that thingy is just called a fold and stitch wreath...some gal invented the idea and everyone's bought her pattern, but I just fiddled around on google, put info together and we're making our own. Patterns? Phhht! Hahaha! We got about 1/2 way through yesterday, and are just using scrap fabric we have from other projects to get the hang of it before..ahem...perfecting our creations.
    Enjoy your play and dinner this evening!

@c_mcarthur, congrats on purchasing your new home! Always exciting...any fixin' up to do or is it perfect just the way it is?

@Newfiescreech, so help me if you say "walk on the beach" one more time, I'LL be the one screeching!! Enjoy it all while you can...if we think about what it's like in those snowy prairies, ugh...can't even imagine that heading our way one day! And last year your spring didn't show up for ages!! Hope you have a better one this year. I plan on hybernating all winter so no worries here. Have fun on your day off, but knowing you, not a moment will be spent "relaxing"!!

@Natalka, hope everyone's taking good care of you and that you're relaxing, although I wonder if you don't feel more like jumping out of bed and getting on with things again!! But no. Sit! Stay. Good girl!

Okay! Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Oct 3rd, 2018 at 09:58 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thought for the day:

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gosh I would kill for a doughnut! Still waiting for breakfast and it's 9:20. Meds just came, and not all of them. It's a busy ward, too many patients per nurse/student. CCU was just a few patients per nurse.
    She just came with painkillers and a belly injection . Up here, it's four to a room a dpretty tight.

My cardiologist came early this morning to see how I was, which was fine. And results of yesterday's ultrasound. Everything is really good.

Ooo toast is here. Laters

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol. @Natalka ...toast, huh? Let me guess....thin, flacid, butter you have to put on yourself but the "toast" is cold by now? There weren't too many breakfasts that were "safe bets" when I was in a few times...cereal, muffin, stay away from eggs...bleh! Porridge wasn't bad...nothing like home-cooking!! But for now, you're exactly where you should be...how are you feeling this morning?

Thread Information