User Tag List

Page 1657 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 657 1157 1557 1607 1647 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1667 1707 1757 ... LastLast
Results 24,841 to 24,855 of 29357
Like Tree118522Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have been totally converted/transformed from not giving 2 F's about Christmas ( when I thought no one was coming! ) to teeth rotting sweet overkill! ( now that DS#1, DD and sis are joining us ), Funny how that happened, grateful it did.

Name:  Bah_Humbug.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  26.7 KB

Carry on making your daily meme contributions @GoJays , you just know we all look forward to each one of them. ( especially the ones with swear words! ha ha ha )
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Dec 15th, 2021 at 11:05 AM.
    Lynn49, GoJays and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Oh, you hit both nails on the head this morning, @GoJays!!
    Obituary?! Painstaking?! The best, but heaven help the US!

Not much on the schedule this morning....chiro then home. It's getting far too peopley out there.
    But Canadian Tire I agree, @walkonby, is the best! Party City in there, now advertising mattresses?! I might chance a trip there.. Not WM, though.

Enjoy your day, everyone! @walkonby, the journey to Christmas really is so much fun!!

10 days until Christmas!!
    I like wandering Canadian Tire too, as well as Lowes and Home Depot. And I'm right there with you regarding Walmart @Lynn49 . My anxiety shoots into the danger-red zone whenever I set foot into one. With the exception of the Georgetown location. For some strange reason, I feel very calm in that one **shhhruggg**
    Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I have been totally converted/transformed from not giving 2 F's about Christmas ( when I thought no one was coming! ) to teeth rotting sweet overkill! ( now that DS#1, DD and sis are joining us ), Funny how that happened, grateful it did.

Name:  Bah_Humbug.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  26.7 KB

Carry on making your daily meme contributions @GoJays , you just know we all look forward to each one of them. ( especially the ones with swear words! ha ha ha )
    Oh really? I tend to not post ones with bad words too often. I don't know who I'm going to offend. But if I have your blessing, then away I go!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Oh really? I tend to not post ones with bad words too often. I don't know who I'm going to offend. But if I have your blessing, then away I go!
    You have mine too, @Go.jays. I've been known to swear like a sailor. Not often and in very select company, but it happens. Only 2 words really upset me: one begins with a B, the other with a C.
    Other than that....go for it! As long as no one boots you off here.
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last edited by GoJays; Thu, Dec 16th, 2021 at 03:43 AM.
    Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    You have mine too, @Go.jays. I've been known to swear like a sailor. Not often and in very select company, but it happens. Only 2 words really upset me: one begins with a B, the other with a C.
    Other than that....go for it! As long as no one boots you off here.
    @Lynn49 I have no idea why the words booby and chuck-it would upset you? tee hee....yeah, I know those are NOT the 2 words, I'm just being bratty! ( oh look, another B word )
    Where is @Skippy when I need him to play along here?

Up early once again, good morning @GoJays , hope you have an easy, uneventful day at work.
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you @walkonby , it was neither of those things but at least it wasn't terrible

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Where's @danger_dan ? He usually has popped in by now
    And @flemeth ? She seems to have been absent for a bit

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Where's @danger_dan ? He usually has popped in by now
    I'm here, I'm here.
    Had some appointments to go to this morning...and then a that pesky thing called "WORK" happened when I got home...it was just pestering me for attention...I felt obliged to pay it some attention

also...thank you for thinking of me @GoJays !

Last edited by danger_dan; Thu, Dec 16th, 2021 at 03:23 PM.
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good evening or good morning depending upon when you read this.
    Just getting over a full blown migraine today. The likes of which I haven’t experienced for years thankfully. Never a dull moment with health but still sunny side up! @walkonby I believe on Sesame Street you’re only allowed to be brought to you by one letter an episode.
    Also they can’t be words like you and @Lynn49 are talking about and edging @GoJays to use!
    I see that for some of us we’re living in a different season each day but I heard that the rest of December should be “normal” How they know that but not the correct forecast much further than a day is beyond me. Santa will prevail no matter what!
    I believe Christmas shopping is all done but nothing wrapped nor cards sent nor anything more than the lights on the tree! DW does the tree because my arms break out if I do it. Still lots of time!
    I am miffed(do people still say that?) that there are barely any Merry Christmas’ said anymore.
    I know we want to be inclusive but Holiday tree doesn’t have the same ring to it! And there’s a gazillion songs we would need to change too(man do I sound old!).
    Well although I don’t post as much as often as I would like, I still do creep the threads. If you want to talk about creepy don’t get me started on that elf on shelf dude!
    Anyhow dinner isn’t going to make itself so I must go. Always an interesting thread this one!
    Blessings my friends!
    ROMEO, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hiya there @Skippy ! So sorry to hear about that dreaded migraine headache you suffered through. Whose idea were they?
    Your delightful pop in post did not disappoint, always that quirky sense of humour shines through.
    Of course I laughed prematurely at your sentence about your arms breaking when you try to decorate the tree, but then I saw the next word ( out ), oh....breaking out? as in a rash?
    That condition was sent to you directly from the Grinch.

No matter, carry on and get wrapping those presents up. Not much of an update on Frankie, except another stupid close call with the cats....brought to us by DH's insistence of trying to spend " quality time " with the lonely birdie.
    Every day DH lifts the sliding door to the cage up and sits just across from it on the stairs. Then he starts talking....not Frankie...DH. " c'mon Frankie, come out onto your porch " and Frankie hops out onto the cardboard perimeter.

Hoppity, hop...run back and forth, he entertains DH to no end. Then the 2 cats waltz by acting all nonchalant, and right then Frankie performs his swan dive and lands smack in the middle of them! All was o.k. as DH reached down with one large Paul Bunyan sized hand to protect him.
    Way better than any paw with a claw getting to him first!

yeah...then DH mutters to Frankie as he puts him back into his cage " that's it buddy, no more outside time for you !".
    I predict no more until the next time.....lol.
    Lynn49, danger_dan and HermanH like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Where's @danger_dan? He usually has popped in by now
    And @flemeth? She seems to have been absent for a bit
    Thank you for thinking of me @GoJays

Did realized that I didn’t stop by . Trying to get the house in order so when my DH is off for the holidays we can just relaxed and enjoy the time being lazy.
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    I'm here, I'm here.
    Had some appointments to go to this morning...and then a that pesky thing called "WORK" happened when I got home...it was just pestering me for attention...I felt obliged to pay it some attention

also...thank you for thinking of me @GoJays!

I hate when work gets in the way of life, don't you?
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thank you for thinking of me @GoJays

Did realized that I didn’t stop by . Trying to get the house in order so when my DH is off for the holidays we can just relaxed and enjoy the time being lazy.
    My favorite pastime - being lazy
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information