User Tag List

Page 693 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 691 692 693 694 695 703 743 793 1193 1693 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 29362
Like Tree118524Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Cooper is just SO cute!!!
    Glad he is healing well, dan

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    We said he was a martini.
    Attachment 345986

He's SO ADORABLE!! So alert, and look at those beautiful legs!! Aw I just noticed the little bare patch on his right leg where the knock-out needle went. How long does he have to wear that martini-hat? My gosh, @danger_dan , I could squeeze and maul him all day!!! You have a beautiful little (?) boy there!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , your DH's and Son's co-workers were so right!! They MUST have had Angels riding with them in their car last night to miss that horrible accident by minutes on the 407. It's always those da*n transport drivers taking people out! I watch that Hwy 401 tow-truck show on tv (can't remember the name) and it ALWAYS seems to be a transport truck involved, or flipped...it's a miracle they don't take people out every single time! Thank God your boys and their Angels arrived home safe last night.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Attachment 345986
    @danger_dan good morning cooper is so adorable

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@Lynn49 , his followup appointment is this afternoon, so hopefully no more martini costume as of dinner time tonight. Yes the baldy patch on his front paw is from the knock out meds. He's our baby boy, not so little though, he's about 70 lbs.
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good day all. Hope you all had a great Halloween. I was very disappointed last night I bought so much stuff to hand out and we didn’t have that much kids this year. Guess now some of the chocolate will go in gifts for Christmas.. Lots of rain here. So another day I. Dorris for me will catch up on some reading. Have a wonderful day all

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Everyone have a good day. I got rid of even more processed foods. I didn't buy any cereal for this month but that could change later. I had a huge salad for breakfast. Lots of greens, cauliflower, pumpkin seeds, chickpeas and a bit of dressing and lemon juice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  92E38871-F014-4F2D-84D9-7927DA173D8E.jpeg
Views: 93
Size:  55.8 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @walkonby, your DH's and Son's co-workers were so right!! They MUST have had Angels riding with them in their car last night to miss that horrible accident by minutes on the 407. It's always those da*n transport drivers taking people out! I watch that Hwy 401 tow-truck show on tv (can't remember the name) and it ALWAYS seems to be a transport truck involved, or flipped...it's a miracle they don't take people out every single time! Thank God your boys and their Angels arrived home safe last night.
    I partially agree with your comment @Lynn49 . There are many accidents involving transport trucks, however, many times the fault lies with drivers of regular vehicles who just can't seem to understand that these big vehicles don't stop on a dime, nor are they able to swerve out of the way if something crosses their path. I'm not saying that they are 100% faultless. There are many people driving those trucks who shouldn't be (Humboldt, SK) but somehow they managed to get a license (or did they......?). I'm just saying that everyone needs to improve their driving a little bit.... ok, a lot. I can't fathom how half the people driving on the road today managed to pass their driver test. I don't know about your town, but my town is chock-FULL of imbeciles. Anyway, that's my two cents. About what it's worth.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Attachment 345986
    ha ha !!! That is great! I mean if he had to wear that cone of shame then yes! call him a martini! Perfect. Thanks for posting that dan.

I was supposed to go to the library and pick up my book that came in on hold....dang! I forgot all about it.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I partially agree with your comment @Lynn49. There are many accidents involving transport trucks, however, many times the fault lies with drivers of regular vehicles who just can't seem to understand that these big vehicles don't stop on a dime, nor are they able to swerve out of the way if something crosses their path. I'm not saying that they are 100% faultless. There are many people driving those trucks who shouldn't be (Humboldt, SK) but somehow they managed to get a license (or did they......?). I'm just saying that everyone needs to improve their driving a little bit.... ok, a lot. I can't fathom how half the people driving on the road today managed to pass their driver test. I don't know about your town, but my town is chock-FULL of imbeciles. Anyway, that's my two cents. About what it's worth.
    You make a good point, @GoJays. I've seen cars pull right in front of a bigrig as its pulling up to a stop or slow-down; boggles the mind how people can possibly imagine such a vehicle would be able to slam to a stop with truck that size. Yep, lots of imbeciles out there driving...sober, drunk, and now stoned. We're taking our lives in our (their?) hands whenever we're on the road.

Speaking of which...DH and I ran a short errand yesterday and we were driving home at around 3:30 and OMGoodness, everyone was driving like they were in a NASCAR race to get home for their kids' hallowe'en nonsense!!

Which makes me wonder if moving that day to a Saturday makes all the sense in the world! No racing home to dress/feed the kidlings, prepare for the ones arriving at the door....particularly racing home when there are already excited kids walking home and not particiularly paying attention to where they're going! Then sending them off to school in the morning on a candy-high, everyone exhausted....And for those who are still in the bar-scene, "adult party" mode, no work the next morning!

Saturdays make sense....all day to prepare for hallowe'en, the roads less congested with irritated, racing drivers, and no school the next morning.

Just makes sense to me....how about you all? Or are there "purists" among us?
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Nov 1st, 2018 at 02:35 PM.
    Newfiescreech, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ha ha !!! That is great! I mean if he had to wear that cone of shame then yes! call him a martini! Perfect. Thanks for posting that dan.

I was supposed to go to the library and pick up my book that came in on hold....dang! I forgot all about it.
    Ah the "cone of shame"...isn't that such a cute movie, @walkonby ?!!

Newfiescreech, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I agree about moving it to Saturday @Lynn49 . I'm not a purist. I don't see why it would make anything but a positive difference to kids collecting candy. Those that celebrate Halloween for the historical aspect of it can still celebrate on the 31st but take the panhandling to the weekend.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Rabbits rabbits rabbits.... well, we'll see how that works.
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Thread Information