User Tag List

Page 704 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 714 754 804 1204 1704 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh my, so funny GoJays! Doesn't look too happy about having given up drinking, either!

Dan, I hope you have your snow tires on. I can't get mine on until the last week of Nov.

Well, I now have hats, scarves, Mitts and what not laid out all over the livingroom floor and I pooped out and had to come and lay down. Pared my ball caps down by a few. I don't think I wore any of them this summer.

Got to match up the coats I think I will wear with the "accessories." My DH used to say that I had a different coat for every 2 degrees difference in temperature. (I hate to admit it, but perhaps he was right.) When I got to 4 purple coats, I really had to stop and say, "Really?"

I have a great "Christmas" scarf that I used to wear with my "before Christmas " green coat but after realizing it was a bit it of date (I had bought it when I was married to my first husband and we divorced when I was 30.) I gave the coat away last year. I also have the magnificent knitted holly beret that my DH shrank in 2005. (I keep thinking that I will reproduce it one of these years.)

So, it's either buy a new green coat and knit the beret, or perhaps I should get rid of the scarf? But I get so many compliments when I wear it, so it MUST be a keeper!

Do I hear, "Packrat?" @Lynn49 , don't you DARE tell your daughter!

I'm just going to rest my eyeballs for a bit and then get on with the foyer re-organization.

See ya!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Back home after the mall. I had a $20 gift certificate for sivas restaurant in the mall. So it's the first time since the summer that I really broke my vegan diet lol. Just call it my cheat day. I had their lunch buffet but didn't completely pig out. I had lasagna, a chicken leg and some fish and chips plus desserts. With an iced tea and tax came to $18.00 and a bit. Then I bought a book of poems for my 18 year old cousin for christmas. I brought 3 books of poems up to the cash and they said all 3 are suitable for an 18 year old and they're all selling well so it's kinda up to you lol. So I picked milk and honey by Rupi Kaur..

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

hi monk

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Newfiescreech, Natalka and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Newfiescreech and kool_105 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

woo hoo! First one here today. That just means I have not showered yet.... lol.
    We were so fortunate to NOT have gotten any white stuff yesterday BUT the wind and temps were still quite bitter and a shock to the system. I know because I stepped out to put a bag into the recycle bin.

The Leafs had a great game last night 6-1 vs Devils.....just hope they did not use up all their goal scoring abilities in that one game .....they are in Boston tonight.

Have a terrific weekend all.
    Oh and @GoJays I loved BOTH the mean cat and the reformed drinker shih tzu you posted!! Adorable.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  F493AD10-CFB3-4EA9-9FDE-6512859DA621.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  79.6 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, everyone

For me, just a sad start to the day as my husband just left for church, and I cannot attend the anniversary memorial Liturgy for my brother... It just feels crappy.

Milan came over last night and we had a really nice visit and talked, talked, talked! I so much love the man he has become!

Take care everyone!
    Happy 🐈 urday!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hugs to you, @Natalka as you commemorate your brother's passing.

I'm doing a "Spring/Fall Cleaning as I sort out the front foyer. Yoiks! All the little "hiddly -piddlies" that just get left at the front door in a basket.

I watched A PVR'd Chicago Fire last night about one of the fire fighter's father who was also a fire fighter having passed and how his fellow "Brothers " honored him. Well, I am crying again just thinking of it.

We often take for granted those who help us every day and how they dedicate their lives to people they don't even know. My nephew and BrotherB are at the College in Brantford today at an Open House for their Police Services course.

My Step-daughter just posted a picture of her husband who served in the military. Certainly an emotional weekend for many around the world. A whole century has passed since "The War to End All Wars" ceased. Let's all send the loving light of peace out into the world today.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Natalka Sorry for everything you are going through. Hope things only get better.
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hi, everyone

For me, just a sad start to the day as my husband just left for church, and I cannot attend the anniversary memorial Liturgy for my brother... It just feels crappy.

Milan came over last night and we had a really nice visit and talked, talked, talked! I so much love the man he has become!

Take care everyone!
    Happy  urday!
    Natalka..so sorry that your not well enough to attend your brothers anniversary memorial ..sending you some big hugs and were all thinking about you sweetie..i’m Sure your brother would understand your situation..you can have your own little memorial for your brother by just sitting and thinking about all good times you had together ..take good care yourself sweetie and i pray to GOD that your feeling lot better very soon .
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

pay close attention

Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Thread Information