User Tag List

Page 808 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 806 807 808 809 810 818 858 908 1308 1808 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I dunno Lynnie, I'm sorry. When I post pics, I just copy and paste. I don't upload from my computer anymore.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks, @Natalka , @GoJays ...I took the photo with my Samsung rather than a camera because I still don't know how to put a pic on the computer and that stupid printer since we got all new stuff. I guess it's time to learn, huh?
    @Natalka , I hope your new neighbour doesn't have a room-full all the time...usually we're regulated to 2 at a time in our hospitals; I hope this was a one-time thing. If not, complain to the nurses...you're there to get well, not be entertained by strangers. I hope you have as wonderful a sleep as you had last night!
    Natalka, cabmonk and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49 - don't worry, I stand up for myself if need be. She just had an operation yesterday and was in observation until this aft. She is from a small town just less than three hours away.
    Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi folks! My ability to take on tasks gets less and less as the evening /day goes on. Tonight, 8:30 seems to be the pooped out time. It is SO crappy outside, but the Tooter finally got a few minutes outside.

My step-son posted a picture of he and his dad that was taken on his dad's last day. He had snuck a beer into the hospital for his dad and him. It was hard to see that picture. It's a good thing I am overly busy this week.

Going to watch one more show and then head to bed. Take care, folks.

@lynn -don't feel badly -I don't know how ANY of my electronics really work!😂
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks everyone, I still feel like garbage but definitely getting better slowly.

@walkonby sorry I didn't see any weird posts. Probably gone by now. I'm going to go to bed soon.
    Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hi folks! My ability to take on tasks gets less and less as the evening /day goes on. Tonight, 8:30 seems to be the pooped out time. It is SO crappy outside, but the Tooter finally got a few minutes outside.

My step-son posted a picture of he and his dad that was taken on his dad's last day. He had snuck a beer into the hospital for his dad and him. It was hard to see that picture. It's a good thing I am overly busy this week.

Going to watch one more show and then head to bed. Take care, folks.

@lynn-don't feel badly -I don't know how ANY of my electronics really work!
    Such a beautiful memory, @avoncallingu ...Honey, you're not only physically tired, but you're also emotionally drained with everything that's going on. Pace yourself. There's nothing wrong with early bedtimes, okay? {{{Hugs!}}}
    cabmonk, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I was still feeling crappy all day but within the last couple of hours my gut pain went way down. I hope it continues but I have cancelled my DDP yoga workouts until at least Monday to make sure I get rest.
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hope you're feeling better soon @cabmonk
    Lynn49, cabmonk and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Silk, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Silk, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang. Another sh!tty commute in this morning...
    that thaw yesterday is really doing a number on our back yard...we got dumped on yesterday before the thaw, so when we got home there was at least 8" more of the white stuff than when we had left in the morning...plus the thaw...
    When Cooper and I went out this morning, the back yard was felt like someone had forgotten to turn off the slushy machine and it filled out back yard...there's at least 6" of slush surrounding the house a good 30'-40' surrounding us. It's like walking through a swamp.
    @cabmonk , hope you're feeling better friend.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yes, Dan, I have no idea where I can take Tootie for a walk. Everything here is ice. Maybe I will pack her up and head for the Grocery store parking lot. I'm assuming that they would have at least cleared there. Our building is low on the list of getting visited by the snow/ice clearing gang.

I need some more liquor....boxes. Ha! I sure will need a bit of a slug of liquor when all this moving, purging thing is done, too.

My calendar has gone and hidden itself again. It's playing hide and seek with me. I have people coming and going today and then choir practice.

Well, I have miles to go before I sleep and promises to keep and stains to get out of the carpet. When one has procrastinated for over a year, things like filing tend to add up. I never really got settled here but it seems like I was sick half the time. And guess what -it's tax time again!

@cabmonk -I am glad you are feeling somewhat better and happy that you are taking a rest over the next few days.

@Newfiescreech - I'm hoping this awful storm didn't bash you too badly. Boy, the Rock has certainly been pummeled!

@walkonby -I don't know what happened with your posts, exactly, but there was one there from you that didn't make sense. Hope you have everything fixed.

@Lynn49 -thanks for your kind words -you are a true friend.

@Natalka -hope your physio continues to go well and you have a peachy day.

It's launch time.
    TTFN
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka, cabmonk and walkonby like this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Thread Information