User Tag List

Page 815 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 813 814 815 816 817 825 865 915 1315 1815 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Dang er-Dan, and others out there driving today, I sure do pray you all stay safe and far away from those idiots who consider the 401 their personal speedway. Stay away from that "killer" lane.

@flemeth , a sad couple of days for you; it's always so difficult to say good-bye.

Well, it may end up being a very sad day for me, also. A small lump that Jenny had on her hind leg has grown, which I noticed a week or so ago, and thought I'd show it to her vet at her May appt.
    Well, she's now licking and nibbling at it so of course I'm thinking the worst. I'm crying as I type this....if it's cancer, heaven help me.

Chat later.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Jan 28th, 2019 at 10:15 AM.
    GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, all!

Well it's 10:30 and I am fed, washed, and medicated both inside and out already, so that's a great start to the day.
    Had some trouble falling asleep last night, and was up several times, but overall a very decent sleep.

The call control panel has it in for me - happened yesterday several times and again now - though a nurse thought she had fixed it. I am getting the indicator light and call beeps from someone else's room. If it goes on for more than 10 minutes, it bores right through my skull and gives me a headache.

The sun is shining brightly which means only one thing, it's brutally cold out. Yesterday began at plus four - the windchill is now -32. Sure hoping my husband doesn't have to work outside today!

Hope you all have a marvelous Monday!
    GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well folks. I'm out for the day.
    If things get bad enough, I'll be working from home tomorrow...so I'll see everyone tomorrow or Wednesday...we shall see.

Stay safe everyone.
    Natalka, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

danger_dan likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Take good care on your way home @danger_dan and @flemeth. The snow is supposed to start around 11 or 11:30 for us on the west end and it won't be letting up soon. I've had my fair share of idiotic drivers as well, Dan. I know exactly how you feel. Some days, it makes me wish murder was legal. It was bad when I had to taxi the kids around to the likes of Oakville and Burlington for ball, but now that I have to take one of them to Mississauga, Lord help me. And it's not the edge, it's deep, deep into the city. Yeah, it's fun. Like I said, take good care today.
    @GoJays I hope all your kids activity got cancelled the weather is very bad out there. If you did venture out be careful on the road
    No one should venture out if it’s not necessary.
    ROMEO, GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Well, the tax fellow cancelled again, the woman did not pick up the crystal and when I went to the bank, their systems were down. And the landlady is back to saying people will come through on Wednesday.

But, that's all nothing compared to what others are facing!

@Lynn49 - don't worry- get the fur baby to the vet - there are so many things it can be. Oh my gosh-hugs girl!
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you @flemeth . As a matter of fact, it did get cancelled. Now we're keeping our fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow Got my grocery shopping done today so I don't have to think about that tomorrow.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Well, the tax fellow cancelled again, the woman did not pick up the crystal and when I went to the bank, their systems were down. And the landlady is back to saying people will come through on Wednesday.

But, that's all nothing compared to what others are facing!

@Lynn49 - don't worry- get the fur baby to the vet - there are so many things it can be. Oh my gosh-hugs girl!
    Thank you for your call, @avoncallingu , she's resting much more comfortably now...did I sound relieved after her vet visit or what?! Maybe grateful, too?

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I have to shovel a path for Tootie and I to get one last pee before bed.

And the snow keeps falling down.

People must be so exhausted having to shovel - this is unbelievable!

Good night friends!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. It’s a snow here schools are Cancelled . Too much snow . If you have to be out there on the roads be careful if you have snow to clear take it easy a little at a time. Was up with my DH since 5am cleaning the snow it took us more than over to do our drive way the side walk with a snow blower. DH left for work so I made a path in the back for my fur baby. We will clear the rest in the afternoon.
    Going out to help my neighbour in a little while. @Lynn49 I miss your post about Jenny. Just read it . Hope she will be okay and it’s nothing for you to worry over.
    Please be careful everyone if you have to be out and about
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning @flemeth you said it! the snow!! I feel so spoiled today, DS went out while I was still sleeping and did it all! The vehicle is all cleaned off as well. I have no choice but to go out ( Dr. appt ) but it will be a slow roll for me, and NOT on any highway.
    Everyone stay bundled up and safe!!

Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @flemeth and @walkonby . Yep, snow day here as well. Thank goodness. Stay safe, everyone. @danger_dan , if you can help it, for the love of pete, stay home!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So... many... time...

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks! Sounds like the Toronto area got really whalloped with snow. We have LOTS but schools are still open. Busses are cancelled and secondary exams postponed for a day that means my nephew will have to write his on Thursday instead of tomorrow.

Poor Tootie is restless. She only gets a few steps in every time she goes out.

Well, phone calls and packing today. My life is so varied!!!😃

Wonder how @cabmonk is doing?

@Lynn49 , I hope Jenny is feeling somewhat better after her antibiotics and treatment. Hugs to you and her!

Haven't kept up with the weather on the rock- hope @Newfiescreech is OK too.

See you later, folks have a low-drama day.
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Thread Information