User Tag List

Page 1036 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 36 536 936 986 1026 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1046 1086 1136 1536 ... LastLast
Results 15,526 to 15,540 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

G’day! Busy day. Getting things done before the long weekend. Enjoy!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    I will be going away for the long weekend to visit my family in NY.
    Hope you all are doing great and enjoy the long weekend

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    How absolutely fabulous!

I can only do 12m...
    Aw, shucks, @Natalka ..t'weren't nothin'......hardly worth mentioning. Hahahaha!!!

Thank you....I was honestly shocked when google figured out my route and distance!! I did use my walker which made all the difference! I can walk a little "tipsy" without being tipsy with my fibro and with my other knee someday requiring replacement, so it really gives me some stability and like my DD said, if I get tired, I can just sit for a wee rest. Plus, when I realized the weight of the groceries I had to pick up for the dessert I'm making for the Saturday party, I knew I could never just carry that home! Enter: the basket!!

I'm still amazed and I think both our DD and I feel more confident in my ability to negotiate our way around New York next month!!

Hope you have a lovely day, Nat!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We're on the road again...off to the island!
    Enjoy your long weekend, everyone!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 @Natalka @walkonby

you guys are all doing great with everything and I hope everything keeps getting better. I’m definitely happy at my own progress but should have never let myself get to where I got. You all definitely also inspire me to keep going. My aunt too at 77 after the big car crash that killed my uncle and they said it was a miracle she survived also inspires me. At 77 is one of the most active people I know. Walks, weekly yoga etc and always on the move doing something. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Oh and @GoJays you too lol. You’re as grumpy as always and I love you for it lol.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good...morning?

Just woke up, I am afraid to say. I guess that I was tired or maybe took a double amount of pain meds before bed? No, don't worry, I didn't do that.

Today is the day to see my nephew before he heads back to camp again.

Looks like a beautiful day out there!
    Got to get poor old Tootie out for a walk.

When she sees me with my phone or tablet in hand, she just curls up again but she really needs to get out.

Oh, that "trailer " looks fascinating, @Lynn49 .

I did make a post about your fabulous walking achievement, but the cyber gremlins must have munched on it! Fish fry weekend, right?

Gotta get moving.

BFN!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@avoncallingu hope you manage to have a good day today. Starting out good here but expecting rain later this evening.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hey, all!

Trying to keep cool here. It's going to get to 33, humidex of 39!
    Had an interesting storm this morning with far away nice low rumbling thunder to start, then it just got closer and louder, bringing a little rain. Some parts of the city did get hail, though.

I just keep praying the power doesn't go out, I would stew in my own juices, ick!à

I did have a tough evening and overnight with awful pain, and that was with Max meds. So interesting that Vader kitty will meow so sweetly and come to me to snuggle when I am crying - I sure wish I knew what she was saying!

Glad that it will be a long weekend! We have a fringe festival and Ribfest this weekend, it's such a bummer to not be able to participate in either.

Have a nice aft, everyone!

Vader had a blast chasing a moth in here yesterday - no damage, though.
    She didn't get it, my husband got it this morning.

Name:  facebook_1564429643201.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  60.6 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Aug 2nd, 2019 at 03:02 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1564430074462.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  45.8 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Aug 2nd, 2019 at 03:06 PM.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh THAT ^^^^ is just plain wrong. lol

@cabmonk I did look over your menu and it almost seemed like not enough food for a day. Do you feel satiated after eating those 3 meals plus snacks? Are calories calculated on your plan?
    I don't count them on mine, mainly I try to just " eat when hungry, stop when full " .
    Also I am curious about whether or not the sugar content in the fruit you enjoy does anything to your cravings? ANY form of sugar becomes a trigger for me for cravings.
    I'm not allowed to have ANY fruit at all while on Phase 1 of Poon, when I advance to maintenance then maybe??
    I write down what I eat in a journal again, I didn't for the first few months but then I needed the discipline and accountability....I hope this menu compliments the workouts you are doing ....we know what they say about Diet AND Exercise.

@Lynn49 I was very impressed with you strolling along that 1.8 km!! The basket in your walker made all the difference on the return trip too. There is something about the energy boost and confidence we gain after accomplishing these small trips. I'll bet your Sept " roaming's " around NYC with DD will be that much better!!

Have a wonderful LONG weekend @flemeth and @GoJays !!!

Nothing set in stone here wrt a BBQ or family gathering BUT the kids know I'll whip anything up if they want to do that.
    I wish I could get the 3 of them together with Dh and I to play Jeff FoxWorthy's card game called Relative Insanity.
    It is similar to Cards Against Humanity BUT not nearly as filthy! Just good clean Redneck humour.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby I don’t count calories but I try to have all the components the meal plan calls for. Complex carb, veggies, fruits, healthy fats, protein etc. Going forward I’ll be doing more big salads, rice/veggie bowls etc. Thanks I’m trying to have everything I need.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cabmonk , track your protein... I saw "beans" on your menu, but no idea if the quantity you consume is sufficient or not wrt protein. Just fyi...

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ello ello ello!

Sitting on the porch watching the world go by with a tall Irish in hand.

Life is good!

Enjoy the long all!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @cabmonk, track your protein... I saw "beans" on your menu, but no idea if the quantity you consume is sufficient or not wrt protein. Just fyi...
    i get lots of protein. Often a whole can of chickpeas into a mixing bowl full of salad lol. Lots of items I eat have protein including the chia seeds. I bought this protein granola to top things like the chia pudding and 1 serving has 9 grams of protein. Remember I went from all flab to the below pic doing mostly vegan eating.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Another ballpark ticked off the bucket list. Cleveland is a great city, would definitely return. Five stars. Walked over 18km today. Tomorrow, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, then off to Akron, Ohio.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Thread Information