User Tag List

Page 1119 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 119 619 1019 1069 1109 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1129 1169 1219 1619 ... LastLast
Results 16,771 to 16,785 of 29338
Like Tree118490Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Mornin!!
    Silliness to begin the day, but I felt the knead to roll this news out to y'all.

Back to the physio grind for me this morning, hope everyone has a relatively uneventful Thursday!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Oct 24th, 2019 at 06:12 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dark out there! Cats want to be fed!! Meow!!
    Newfiescreech and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my friends. @walkonby you made me laugh so loud that I scared Thor
    Today my day will be full going to visit with my aunt and cousin.
    It’s really nice out today so get out and go for a walk if you can.
    Enjoy your day all

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning gang.
    haven't been around much this week...and won't be much for the rest of the week.
    going off the grid in T - 5 hours....heading up to the great (not white yet) north...AKA @Lynn49 territory, for an extended longweekend with the in-laws.

Have a wonderful rest of the week gang.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning folks! We had a sad situation last night. My neighbour , who has developed Lewis Body Dementia, packed her bags, believing she was flying to China. When I got home from paint night, I noticed her and as I came in from walking Tootie, tried to talk her into coming back into the building as she was waiting outside for her "ride to the airport."
    She then decided to leave and by the time I came back downstairs was nowhere in sight (dragging all her luggage with her.)

We called police who started a search and finally located her and brought her home. This is the second time in 5 days that she has had to be brought home by police.

Her daughter has located a long-term care facility that has a spot, but not until Dec. The best that can be done at the moment is to put her on a "Fragile Persons Register " which will help to locate her if and when she wanders off again. So our residents will have to keep an eye out for her for the next few days as her daughter will be away.

And we need to reduce funding for elder care????

My "Paint the Bottle " night was fun and, I think had a good result. I met two lovely young women and also sat across from a couple of very artistic ladies- one of whom put my ginger ale on her tab.

I have an inhouse art lesson this morning.

Also got an appointment to get my snow tires on this week. I'm happy because We're heading down to Chatham next Friday.

Well, enough for now- maybe too much, you say?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I love the last two weeks of October because there is almost always a horror movie somewhere on the satellite...and I *love* Hallowe'en. I usually work at my computer through the night and stumble to bed at about 4 in the morning to catch a few hours sleep. So all night long, there are the howls of werewolves and the screams of teenagers in the night woods coming out of my workroom. Lovely.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, everyone! How is it Thursday already? Oct will be gone soon, too.
    So crazy the way it is all passing so very quickly - gee, my baby will be 28 in four days!

Nothing up today, other than the usual. Hoping I feel good enough to get more moving in.

Enjoy what the day brings you!

Live long and pawsper!

Name:  live_long_and_pawspe.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  286.6 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Oct 24th, 2019 at 10:59 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning...errr...afternoon!!

When I get to my sewing machine, time just flies! I'm finishing the 1/2 apron I started earlier in the week, so on to another one! Or some sweet, vintage-looking pillow covers!

It's so bright and sunny here today, @danger_dan , I hope the weather holds out for a lovely weekend for you and the family.
    @GoJays , I had to send that "text" post to our DD...she somehow feels the same as you and I about people...no idea where she gets that from. Of course when working with people all day I can understand how you two just want your peace and quiet wherever you go!
    @walkonby ...{{shakes head}}...you're simply the cutest little bonkers on here; that did make me smile a little..

Great game for the Nationals last night! I sure hope they take the series..enough of the Astros..they've had their day in the sun.

Taking a lunch break, so toodles everyone, enjoy the day, stay safe if venturing out.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Has anyone else experienced login issues on sc today?
    My experience started this morning, sc claiming I had the wrong password ( I didn't ) , so i went through the rig-a-ma-roll of getting the temp password from them through an email, then resetting a new one,
    All was fine until I logged out!

When I tried to login sometime around noon it started the whole nonsense over again?? I reset a new password a second time...so I'm half expecting once I log out after this session, it'll continue.
    Is there a glitch or is it me?

Oh @Lynn49 nice going on busy work with the apron today!!
    I WILL forgive you slandering the Astros ( even though you are well aware of my Altuve crush! ) I would never toss shade at Aaron Rogers....tee hee.
    Ikwym though, the Nationals have never won it, so yeah that would be an amazing and emotional win for them.
    I am beginning to doubt the Astros can come back from this 2-0 loss, especially now that the next 3 games move to Washington.

Today I was totally immersed in verse! John Lithgows silly little poetry book chronicling Trump's Presidency has been a delightfully humourous read.

Only 58 holds on it now at the library! 14 copies available.

Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good evening friends! Busy day. Art class- didn't go well- Sing Song - great group of women. Supper then choir- I managed to have my voice through most of it. Dog walking- watched Grey's Anatomy and Still Standing and now to bed. Almost 6,000 steps on the pedometer. Compared to you, @cabmonk - that's nothing but lots for me.

I have managed to stay away from sugary treats for a couple of days- I know, you Dr. Poon enthusiasts- I am just beginning this journey of turning my eating habits in the right direction. You folks are my mentors.

Well, time to say goodnight and sleep tight and good dreams all around!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Has anyone else experienced login issues on sc today?
    My experience started this morning, sc claiming I had the wrong password ( I didn't ) , so i went through the rig-a-ma-roll of getting the temp password from them through an email, then resetting a new one,
    All was fine until I logged out!

When I tried to login sometime around noon it started the whole nonsense over again?? I reset a new password a second time...so I'm half expecting once I log out after this session, it'll continue.
    Is there a glitch or is it me?
    No, it's not just you @walkonby . There is definitely something weird going on yet again with this place. Mine isn't logging issues though. When I go into a thread and click the little orange tab to go to the latest post, it just takes me to the top of the page. Once I'm in the thread then I have to click 'read first unread post', then it will take me to the right place. And when I post, it just takes me back to the top of the page.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Thread Information