User Tag List

Page 1202 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 202 702 1102 1152 1192 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1212 1252 1302 1702 ... LastLast
Results 18,016 to 18,030 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Lynn49 did you happen to catch THIS wardrobe malfunction watching the skating competition??

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1677158467729
    No, @walkonby , I've been busy all day, GS with us, so we were playing cards, then DH drove him to his friend's house where they played their guitars, then to Jumanji, then Boston Pizza and I had an amazing GF pizza!! I would never be able to tell it apart from a normal crust! Honestly, if they sold just the crusts, I'd stock our freezer!

That was so unfortunate for Giller and Poirier..how did it affect their score? They're a beautiful pair of skaters, so talented, I hope that didn't take them out of contention.

Watching Duke vs Louisville... go Louisville! Hahaha...DH has always been a Duke fan.
    cabmonk and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I don't know what was more depressing about today....the freaking snowstorm, shoveling or the Leafs!!! Grrrr.. @Lynn49 sounds like you fab grandparents had your hands full! Mmmmm, pizza.....that was about all my brain focused on from your post...ha ha.
    I heard the skating pair were at the top of the scoreboard after their performance but I didn't hear the final outcomes at the end of the competition.

This weather eh? I feel like such a wimp, when I think of all the other places that got 2 and 3 times as much as we did, plus the temps are much colder. We have been so spoiled this winter, we were overdue for some of the white stuff.
    ROMEO and cabmonk like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I don't know what was more depressing about today....the freaking snowstorm, shoveling or the Leafs!!! Grrrr.. @Lynn49 sounds like you fab grandparents had your hands full! Mmmmm, pizza.....that was about all my brain focused on from your post...ha ha.
    I heard the skating pair were at the top of the scoreboard after their performance but I didn't hear the final outcomes at the end of the competition.

This weather eh? I feel like such a wimp, when I think of all the other places that got 2 and 3 times as much as we did, plus the temps are much colder. We have been so spoiled this winter, we were overdue for some of the white stuff.
    Same here, @walkonby , we drove to Silvercity in almost whiteout conditions, but only received a couple of inches of snow; we were lucky. Gosh yes, we've been spoiled this year, but those poor easterners..spring will take a while to arrive there!
    Yep, definitely off my diet this evening, but SO worth it!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all @walkonby I hear u about our boys in blue . I did not watch the game after 2nd period I went to my room and read and left my DH to whine by himself.

My physical activity yesterday was to help my DH shovel the snow on the side walk and our drive way since he was not planning to used the snowblower there . I will go out in a little bit and clean my younger DD car since she had to leave at 8 am and clean the end of our driveway where all the snow is dump after the road is clean. If anyone is shoveling snow please be careful .
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Snow shovelled yesterday. Nothing to do today but go to VV for 50% off! Woo Hoo!!! oh yes, and sit in front of the file toasting my tootsies! LOL

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning @flemeth

With the 3rd goal Chicago scored against Anderson, DH popped up out of his recliner and belted out " turn something else on, I can't watch...." and his sentence trailed off into obscenities. I dutifully flipped to the Montreal game figuring watching Montreal take a beating would cheer DH up, but of course they were up 2-0 over Vegas.

So we decided upon a recorded show called Amanda To the Rescue ( it airs on Animal Planet ), had never heard of this show before. It opens your heart right up and dumps in so much love you can barley breathe! The number of doggies she rescued from Hawaii during the lava fiasco they experienced in 2018 was amazing.

Later in the evening ( after Vegas had tied the game with just seconds remaining!! ) I watched Montreal eventually win in a 4 man shootout...phooey!
    DH returned licking his Leaf wounds but we still had SJ Sharks to watch in the later game ( we enjoy watching Joe Thornton, Burnsy and Marlowe ) , but yeah...Canucks smeared them 4-1 so the entire NHL night was a bust!

Tonight I'll be watching your beloved Packers @Lynn49 ( I understand GB is considered the under dog against SF? ) Pffft! We'll see 'bout that right?!

I felt terrible not being able to do ANY of the shoveling ( inflamed wrist problem I'm currently getting acupuncture on 2 x week ) but rest is so important to this getting better. For that reason I can't grip anything too hard, chop any foods...of course it would be my dominant right hand that has the swelling.
    At least it is still useful for " pointing " ....as in DD you do that chore, DS you do THAT chore....fun times!

Happiest of Bundays all

Natalka, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey if anyone wants to check it out here is my blog. It’s just where I’m putting all my workouts, spin classes, weigh ins etc for the positively unstoppable challenge. It’s from ddp yoga and is a 6 month transformation challenge. They want to see you putting in the work and see all your progress. In the end you have a chance to win up to 1 million dollars. It’s a long shot but I’ll give it my all.

https://cabmonkscrazylife.blogspot.com/
    walkonby, luvthefree and GoodBoy like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks good CM! Wishing you much success!

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Hey if anyone wants to check it out here is my blog. It’s just where I’m putting all my workouts, spin classes, weigh ins etc for the positively unstoppable challenge. It’s from ddp yoga and is a 6 month transformation challenge. They want to see you putting in the work and see all your progress. In the end you have a chance to win up to 1 million dollars. It’s a long shot but I’ll give it my all.

https://cabmonkscrazylife.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

So Kansas City will be going to the Super Bowl I just might watch the Green Bay game.
    cabmonk likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mmmmmm. Great BBQ in Kansas City.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Where is the Super Bowl being played?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Where is the Super Bowl being played?
    Miami.
    Half-time show: Shakira and Jenn Lopez.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jan 19th, 2020 at 09:34 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my friends it’s super cold today again so I will try and stay indoors . Will do a little tidying up and then snuggle with a book.

Stay warm all and I am sure the roads are not that great so safe driving
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    It's a bit nippy out there today! Stay warm.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Thread Information