User Tag List

Page 1283 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 283 783 1183 1233 1273 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1293 1333 1383 1783 ... LastLast
Results 19,231 to 19,245 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok....we ordered a new WP program.
    AND it works!!

So yay....!!!
    Silk, GoJays and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    AND it works!!
    So yay....!!!
    " hooray indeed! " @Lynn49 when I read your prior post my immediate reaction was laser eyes towards technical things that simply will not behave! Very happy it was sorted out.

Today I paid $73.00 ( tax included ) for JUST an oil change! gah!! Mr. Lube, I had never been there, will not return.
    No extras either ( not like they didn't TRY to up-sell me ). Gas prices down, oil change prices up?
    Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    " hooray indeed! " @Lynn49 when I read your prior post my immediate reaction was laser eyes towards technical things that simply will not behave! Very happy it was sorted out.

Today I paid $73.00 ( tax included ) for JUST an oil change! gah!! Mr. Lube, I had never been there, will not return.
    No extras either ( not like they didn't TRY to up-sell me ). Gas prices down, oil change prices up?
    @walkonby , the sad thing is, that's a normal price now. We have a mechanic that we trust implicitly. He'd never try to price gouge us on anything, he doesn't make up problems just to make more money. Yeah, I know, he's a keeper. And he works out of a shop that you'd drive right on by, it probably wouldn't even register that you passed a shop. Anyway, that's about how much DH pays for oil changes on his car. Mine are a little more because my vehicle takes synthetic oil - usually around $90-$95.

Oh man, is it windy here. Hang on to your hats if you go out.
    Natalka, Silk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

As you may have already guessed, @walkonby, I'm terribly-tech-savy!

All this for the cookbook I want to assemble!!

Try finding an appropriate 3-ring full-page binder that doesn't look like an office binder! Amazon to the rescue once again, and with my new WP program, I'm off and pacing!!

You know...I already have 2 binders of recipes that almost won't close already, plus about 2" of loose pages that I've collected over the past 50 years, but so many of them just aren't our taste anymore, but the hand-written ones by my Mom are precious, so those I'll certainly include in the book and I know our DD will cherish them.

How is everyone else today? It's so quiet here!!

I sent that black cat meme to our DD since one of their cats is black also and she said, "No kidding! We couldn't find 2 of them yesterday!"...hahaha...

Enjoy your day, everyone...I hope it's just more rain for us and not snow!! It's all gone here and if I never see another flake it'll be far too early.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Apr 13th, 2020 at 05:22 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 - your project sounds so very wonderful!

Unbelievable winds out there!

I have asked my BrotherB to send me pictures of my "artfully constructed " Easter egg bunnies. It took me 3 days to construct them. Hardly "professional" quality but made with love, nonetheless.

Hoping that your day and evening are enjoyable.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I want out!!!

Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I have asked my BrotherB to send me pictures of my "artfully constructed " Easter egg bunnies. It took me 3 days to construct them. Hardly "professional" quality but made with love, nonetheless.
    @avoncallingu

what did I miss? You made some bunnies?
    I got my DD to email me a snapshot of the ones I repurposed for the Easter/Covid-19 season for the front window sill. lol.

Name:  covid-19 bunnies.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  319.6 KB
    Last edited by walkonby; Mon, Apr 13th, 2020 at 07:23 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@walkonby - those are SO cute!

Hello everyone! Happy Bright Monday!

We had a nice supper yesterday - my holubtsi turned out yummy, we also had baked ham, two kinds of kubasa, Paska and Babka breads, hard boiled eggs, husband's homemade cheese, cottage cheese, green onions, and horseradish beets.

I am not well again, same stomach trouble, don't really know what is going on. Plus I have regular body aches and pains, especially troubling is left knee pain. My whole left side has been hit with awful sciatica. I have other issues as well, so it's not a good day.

Hope y'all are doing well!

Name:  facebook_1586747215308.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  72.4 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Apr 13th, 2020 at 07:50 PM.
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech, Silk and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    @walkonby - those are SO cute!

Hello everyone! Happy Bright Monday!

We had a nice supper yesterday - my holubtsi turned out yummy, we also had baked ham, two kinds of kubasa, Paska and Babka breads, hard boiled eggs, husband's homemade cheese, cottage cheese, green onions, and horseradish beets.

I am not well again, same stomach trouble, don't really know what is going on. Plus I have regular body aches and pains, especially troubling is left knee pain. My whole left side has been hit with awful sciatica. I have other issues as well, so it's not a good day.

Hope y'all are doing well!

Name:  facebook_1586747215308.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  72.4 KB
    Natalka..Sounds like a yummy Easter Sunday meal .. hope and pray that things will get better for you soon sweetie..keeping you in my thoughts and prayers
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@avoncallingu

what did I miss? You made some bunnies?
    I got my DD to email me a snapshot of the ones I repurposed for the Easter/Covid-19 season for the front window sill. lol.

Name:  covid-19 bunnies.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  319.6 KB
    Ohhh walkonby.. I like your windowsill box display ..rabbits looks so awesome with their masks on
    and your signs social distancing ..awesome job missus ..hope your Easter was good ..I suppose you spent days in the kitchen ..preparing for this Easter long weekend ..stay safe
    ROMEO, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Good morning!!

Oh, I'm so frustrated with this computer this morning!! WP12 in particular!! I can copy/paste words, but it won't let me copy/paste a picture!! It always did before, but today when I need it to? Ohhhnoooo!!!
    DH thought he fixed it, it did it once, but not a second time!I am seriously near tears....

On the home front, not much going on, Easter dinner last night was lovely but it's always better with family.

I feel whiny today so I'll stop here before I take my frustrations out on the entire world.

Rainy here too...pathetic fallacy, is what it is....terribly pathetic...

Well, enjoy your day, everyone, at least it's not snowing here.
    See? I can be positive today.
    I'm positive I hate my computer right now.
    AND it works!!

So yay....!!!
    @Lynn49 - Another WP user?!We are a dying breed. But I love the program. I'm still using WP12. Which new version did you get? I will probably have to upgrade when I buy a new computer with Win 10 - still using Win 7 (later this year I think).
    Last edited by Silk; Tue, Apr 14th, 2020 at 07:30 AM.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  A5AA5159-2494-45D2-9138-BB4F342329EB.jpeg
Views: 134
Size:  161.3 KB
    Skippy, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @Lynn49 - Another WP user?!We are dying breed. But I love the program. I'm still using WP12. Which new version did you get? I will probably have to upgrade when I buy a new computer with Win 10 - still using Win 7 (later this year I think).
    I still have windows 7 to lol ..been online looking for a new desktop computer for my computer room ..don’t really want to change my computer.. everything is working top notch but there’s things I can’t download now due to windows 7 ..so I still have my iPad so I’m not in no rush get it ..see what happens when we all get use to our old computers ... we don’t want to update..more frustrating once we get new one .
    ROMEO, Silk and Lynn49 like this.

Thread Information