User Tag List

Page 1273 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 273 773 1173 1223 1263 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1283 1323 1373 1773 ... LastLast
Results 19,081 to 19,095 of 29355
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    Sorry...."invaled", wouldn't open.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

We are under a snowfall warning, not just a skiff today!
    Bonus are the single digit temps just under zero.

Rough evening and night for me, gah!

Take care, stay healthy!

Name:  facebook_1585935988652.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  21.7 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Apr 6th, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  this_very_small_tige.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  61.0 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Apr 6th, 2020 at 12:43 PM.
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Nat I hope your husband can also apply for the $500 per week federal benefit online or by phone-especially since it is back dated and I don't think he has his EI yet. Take care.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

G'day everyone!!

Where did the day go?!

I sewed us all facemasks, 4 of the folded ones, and one shaped one (like a bra, lol) and it fits Hubby perfectly! If the kids want that kind I'll sew them those, also. The guys have a sort-of green camouflage fabric, DH is a navy-on-navy print, and mine is a vintage floral...

Now it's time for a nice glass of wine on the deck! Hubby's raking, and his only audience is Jenny, so I'll do my share and sit on the swing and support his efforts. Hahaha!!! I'm unable to rake, but I did kick the last of the snow on the back lawn..it should be gone today!

I hope and pray you're all doing well...just stay in as much as possible and stay safe.
    I guess it may be a quiet summer, now that the Ontario gov't closed all recreational parks except for snowbirds who fly south for the winter and only have their trailers to live in, in the summer. We have a few of those in our park....so....perhaps no camping this year, or for as long as this nonsense continues. I don't "get" it, though...we can better distance ourselves at camp!!

Okay...enough complaining...enjoy your day, everyone!!
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello friends! Fought with my electronics today so that I could get on a "Google Teams" conference with my brothers and ou counselor. Finally gave up completely but they called me and we got it sorted out.

Very emotional times.

I'm tapped out.

I also have a call in to my financial advisor to talk about options but he can't speak to me until tomorrow.

Just went out for a fairly long and sunny walk with Tootie. Beautiful little breeze and lots of sunshine.

I'll be having chicken breast and corn and probably noodles a la Knorr Side Kicks with raw baby carrots for supper.

Laundry is in.

Our management delivered us a nice little Easter Surprise package with a couple of packs of cookies and an Easter Bunny hollow egg with a few little eggs in it. Very sweet of them.

The sun is starting to swing around to my balcony at this time of the day. If it were a bit warmer, I might take a chair out there. Soon, I hope.

Stay safe! Stay well! Stay.....you know, home, with my thoughts escaping, home where my music's playing, home where my love lies waiting silently for me.

Ok..what is that quote from?
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Mon, Apr 6th, 2020 at 04:02 PM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello friends! Fought with my electronics today so that I could get on a "Google Teams" conference with my brothers and ou counselor. Finally gave up completely but they called me and we got it sorted out.

Very emotional times.

I'm tapped out.

I also have a call in to my financial advisor to talk about options but he can't speak to me until tomorrow.

Just went out for a fairly long and sunny walk with Tootie. Beautiful little breeze and lots of sunshine.

I'll be having chicken breast and corn and probably noodles a la Knorr Side Kicks with raw baby carrots for supper.

Laundry is in.
    @avoncallingu , it must be difficult for you not to be with your family....at least the 5 of us can still see each other....does your brother's residence have a garden or gazebo that can be used for short visits far apart, of course?

I just heard the news about Britain's PM, Boris Johnson, now in intensive care, so sad, just about to become a new father...but I guess there are many such stories... It must be very serious....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Apr 6th, 2020 at 04:04 PM.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, Scottishgal and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Mu Hubby and I were just chatting about that as we were sitting outside in the sunshine (I just don't want the gazebo covered, yet)....suddenly I'm thinking beans and peas instead of flowers. However, we need to enrich the soil somehow.
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just trying this...Name:  20200406_170512.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  324.2 KB

I can see them, but who knows if they'll show up for you....you can probably guess which ones belong to me and our GS...
    Jenny was guarding them...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Apr 6th, 2020 at 05:06 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Just trying this...Name:  20200406_170512.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  324.2 KB

I can see them, but who knows if they'll show up for you....you can probably guess which ones belong to me and our GS...
    Jenny was guarding them...
    Oh @Lynn49 they are BEE-YOO-TEE_FULL!! Our DD friends Mom made up a batch as well for cashiers, nurses, well anyone who wants any really. Jenny seems to be wondering if she is gonna have to wear one of those. ha ha

It's good to keep busy isn't it? the day sure skips by better.
    You sewed, I was busy in the kitchen ( again ). Made up a Waldorf salad out of necessity....a few apples were turning, as well as the grapes, only a few ribs of celery remained in the crisper and the Greek yogurt had " technically expired " on March 29th....but it tasted just fine.
    Those BB dates are just a suggestion....ha ha
    I chopped up the last handful of whole pecans from the large bag that we seem to have had forever and cut up the pitted dates ( we've had those since Christmas! ) .

Also baked up 12 carrot muffins for no reason whatsoever?? DH enjoyed 2 of them already with a mug of java.

gawd! it's only 5:28?!! Maybe a nap will move things along.....
    Last edited by walkonby; Mon, Apr 6th, 2020 at 05:29 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @walkonby, and you're so right, having a hobby sure makes the time go by and I certainly don't feel house-bound nor do I have cabin-fever.

Oh, the cooking you do.....I haven't made a Waldorf salad in a couple of years when I dug up the recipe for some reason; the family loved it and if I had the ingredients right now, I'd make it again. I did the vintage mayo/lemon juice/sugar recipe from way back that I found in one of my Mom's old cookbooks. I do like Greek yogurt, but not in my Waldorf salad, hahaha!! Great. Now I want some.

DH cooked up a spaghetti sauce using ground chicken, and GF spaghetti...comfort food. It was such a welcome treat that I shared a little with Jenny (as usual). Sometimes it's the old comfort foods that we all need and now more than ever.

Take care, my Friend...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Apr 6th, 2020 at 06:10 PM.
    Natalka and walkonby like this.

Thread Information