User Tag List

Page 1534 of 1961 FirstFirst ... 534 1034 1434 1484 1524 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1544 1584 1634 ... LastLast
Results 22,996 to 23,010 of 29409
Like Tree118626Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone....enjoy your Sunday!
    walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Happy Sunday everyone! Sun is out ( again ) and our bright red tulips have been wide open for days now.

Name:  a few tulips.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  87.0 KB

Not sure how I started watching different clips about Mr. Rogers this morning on YouTube, but this one gave me a giggle.

I guess it was a prank played on him by the crew. I can only post one video at a time in each post BUT if you want to laugh at another one search out the one where he sings Where is Thumbkin.

Drink in the rays today!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and SnowFlakey like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

OMG!! So THAT is what those noisy buggers have been saying all this time through their chirps. Who'd have thunk it?
    It is so nippy cold out today. I did not want to but I HAD to hit WM at 7 a.m.
    Can't make stuffed peppers without ground meat.
    Still baffled that I somehow let our freezer(s) become depleted of trays of gb. Back home asap and the peppers are nearly ready to go in the oven!!

Hope any working heroes are keeping safe and staying diligent against " you know what " ?
    Oscars ( Academy Awards ) was probably the worst I have ever seen....except for a couple of " moments ".
    They tried so hard but missed with this " whatever it was " version.

Have a lovely day all!!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@walkonby , I never watch those awards shows, but curiosity about the new format overtook me and I pvr/d it to watch some of it today...thank you for your review: I won't watch it at all now.

Hubby made turkey chili yesterday so that'll be dinner again tonight. I'd bake fresh rolls or cornbread to go with it normally, but....not yet.

Very cool out there this morning, thank goodness we took our new flowers in from the tall ceramic planter. Hubby said there was frost this morning.

Happy Monday, everyone!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Apr 26th, 2021 at 09:46 AM.
    Natalka and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Afternoon all. Busy day here.
    Enjoy the beautiful day out.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning! Six a.m. here, I am up and perky, having tea and meds for breakfast. I am really nauseated again, and tried having a few canned mandarin segments so there is something in my gut. It's my go-to when I can't stomach anything else... Hoping it doesn't stay with me all day, it started around midnight. Yes, yesterday was a methotrexate day... That stuff can be brutal.

@walkonby - great vid of Mr. Rogers! I thought it was so cool when I found out Me. Dressup and him were friends!
    I have never seen tulips like yours!

I didn't watch the Oscars, I would usually even though I'm not a new movie watcher. I will watch a few bits, though. Saw some of the dresses - out of the ones from this link, the best Oscar-y one is the gold strapless gown.
    And what the heck was Halle Barry thinking? First with the dress, then the bizarre hair!

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/st...-dresses-2021/

My son has been keeping away, he is just so worried about me and possibly passing sicky on to me. We would usually hug and kiss, but he kept his distance whilst here. I just would rather have him here, than not.

We had a good supper, husband napped right after, so we had hours and hours of talking - from solving the world's problems to minor picayune matters.
    When I awoke yesterday morning, I had nearly lost my voice - I was pretty growly/crackling for a while!

Still no news about me being able to get a vaccination here at home, which I don't think is fair at all since provincially they are doing 42 year olds already.
    I had to delay another appointment with my cardiologist and the cardiac device unit (to check my pacemaker). They are very understanding there and know if I felt something was going wrong that I would get myself to a hospital.

Hope you all have a great day! We are in the low teens, though there is a 70% chance of snow tonight. We need moisture here, in any form. The house is terribly dry - I don't have much hair, but what I have is all static-y.

Take care, stay safe!

Name:  facebook_1619457908678_6792498784203688978.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  39.0 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Tue, Apr 27th, 2021 at 08:36 AM.
    Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Tummies I would like to rub!

Name:  these_floofs_are_jus.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  177.9 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Tue, Apr 27th, 2021 at 08:55 AM.
    Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning peeps
    Skippy, Natalka and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day ladies and gentlemen! Busy few days with appointments but all were a long time in coming and were necessary. Now I am waiting on more! I am looking forward to tomorrow because that is my Covid shot day which I had to work around everything else.
    Great to see some familiar faces and hope those not here are keeping safe and well. I must be off as body already hurting just this short time.
    Blessings to one and all!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'm a bit late to be posting coffee memes but I thought of @GoJays when I saw these 2 in particular. Enjoy!

Name:  morning java.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  63.5 KB

Name:  advice from puppy.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  49.6 KB
    @Natalka Wish I knew the proper name of my DH's pointy edged tulips but I'm not the green thumb around here.
    Just a titch bummed about how chilly and really windy it is today because the plan was to sip my morning coffee out under the gazebo. Soon enough I'll be whining that it's too hot to sit out there.
    @Skippy good on you for keeping up with medical visits and such......and hooray for your vaccine day!!
    Hoping everyone is keeping busy or at least bugging someone else to keep busy.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good evening, everyone!!

Well, the new camp quilt is finished, ready for opening day, whenever that's to be this year.

@Natalka. smart of you all to keep your distance with Milan, he has your health interests at heart and omgosh, I know what it's like not to hug someone we love, but we're doing all this so that one day we can. Nice that you two had a long heart-to-heart.

@Skippy, I hope your doctors' appointments delivered good news to you, and yay for getting your vaccine. My shoulder hurt for a week, couldn't sleep on that side, but that's certainly minor to the protection it's giving us.

@walkonby, that certainly is a weird tulip, but so cute and happy. I always look forward to my "Wild Horses" tulips coming in along with all the 'regular' red and yellow ones, it all looks so 'country' and comforting while they last. Hubby has yet to put the gazebo roof on because so far I've enjoyed sitting in the sunshine, but as it gets hotter of course, I stay away from that thing. I may have had only basal cancer on my face, but it sure puts the fear of sun into me!

Not much going on, I ordered myself a couple of bracelets from "SoulinspiredCo" (Canadian) on Etsy, I just love them, they can be so bohemian. I know I'll be ordering more, she has such a wonderful following. I'm waiting (im)patiently! It's not at all like Amazon, lol, which certainly spoils us. I just sometimes go on there and browse around and go "Hey, I like that lipstick!" and order it, lol...2 days, always free shipping...our DD's addicted to amazon, also. I think it's my newest hobby.

NFL Draft on Thursday, so that'll be fun, although not as much fun as watching the whole experience live, getting all teary-eyed when those young men's names are called, but...the times they have changed

Enjoy a relaxing evening, everyone...oh, and @walkonby, that first meme you posted: too funny!!! Hahaha!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Apr 27th, 2021 at 07:30 PM.
    Skippy, Natalka, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Thread Information