User Tag List

Page 1544 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 544 1044 1444 1494 1534 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1554 1594 1644 ... LastLast
Results 23,146 to 23,160 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @flemeth

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Me everytime. This is why I don't nap
    Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@GoJays , I nearly spewed my coffee at that "side quest" post!! Read it to Hubby....we had a good giggle at it and the nap one.

Off to camp today for a couple of days, taking inventory...cleaning up the lawn, gardens...we've been promised a beautiful weekend. We're on lockdown there...can't go on anyone's property, can't visit with the kids, no sitting around the campfire with them even though we're together here...sigh...first world problem.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone...not sure how I'll keep busy there..no Cricut! I did make my DD her "Underestimate me,. That'll be fun" t-shirt in navy vinyl on a white t-shirt (thank you, Michael's for women's v-neck shirts and curbside pick-up)...she loved it!

Toodles!
    Skippy, Natalka, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Friday!

To those of you who are not well, I sure hope things ease up and you are better soon.

Things are the same here - oh, except for that 'new-ish' right knee pain. Twice before it had come and gone, the first was horrid with the second one merely awful.
    Well, since Sunday I have had it, and the sucker just won't leave me - and since I don't know the trigger - if there is one - I can't avoid it, apparently. The prior times when it stopped it did just that... Stop. I hadn't done anything differently.

It means I am more incapacitated than I already was. I can't stand and try taking steps, since I cannot stand on the right leg. Plus, I can't exercise that leg. I am at a loss...

Milan popped by last evening, he had gone to the vaccine drive-through. He got Pfizer.
    I asked him to come back tonight as a restaurant has a family fish and chips deal, very good price and it has great reviews. I don't think it could possibly live up to our fave place, but I am willing to give it a shot.
    Ooo, I just realized it's Friday so Milan will visit later, since he doesn't work Sat. Well, except on his own trucks.

Have a great day, everyone!

Name:  facebook_1620829992971_6798253722839491450.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  66.8 KB

In BC.
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, May 14th, 2021 at 01:10 PM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well kids not much longer until the weekend! Sunshine and warm weather are in the forecast!!!
    Not sure where this week has gone, but DW took some time off and with the nice weather I've let the fresh air in and done more cleaning.
    Body is aching today as I don't always realise when I've done too much till after the fact! That said it seemed like a good idea at the time!
    Always glad to come here and see how folk are doing.I creep at times because I'm often posting in other threads and then I need to stop.
    Whatever you're doing this weekend stay safe and well my friends!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good evening, my friends! I can't believe that it is time for camp again, @Lynn49 ! Have fun! (Solitary fun&#128528

I know what you mean about doing too much, Skippy! Tootie's paws were really dusty/dirty so I decided to give her paws a sink wash. That, combined with laundry and changing the sheets on the bed- my back and hip are telling me that I didn't stop soon enough.

I have been binge-watching "Rebel" just from regular TV. I'm really enjoying it.

I watched "Lady Bird" last night- that was good too.

I cleaned out my kitchen cupboards and threw away all the out-dated crackers and things,
    That meant that I could re-arrange the canned goods and find room in my bottom cupboards for my humidifier to be put away for the summer.

Such fun we're all having since the stay-at-home extension!

I will wish you all a good night. Sleep well.

Have the cicadas started chirping in your area yet?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my SC friends.

Hoping that everyone who are hurt or in pain is feeling much better. The weather is supposed to be nice out today so I will be in my backyard reading and maybe help my DH in the garden.

Have a wonderful day my friends and stay safe

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning from camp!

@avoncallingu , it's just a perfect sunny day here! I used my walker to walk around the long block (you'll recall....down our street to sunrise beach, around that block to the kids' lot, then the shirt walk home.) I hate the thing, not sure I'd be able to ride a tricycle, so a scooter may be in my future.
    Enjoy your re-arranging!

Enjoy your day, everyone, stay safe!

Time for a lovely walk, but shorter this time...we'll try to get me to the kids' lot....my back is complaining about yesterday's walk. I think the guys might put the gazebo up today.
    Natalka and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Natalka-hope you can get to the bottom of the knee pain and get some relief! I assume you usually get your fish and chips from Gibsons which I have had there while visiting friends and it is delicious-they live right by it?. What is the new place called?
    Natalka likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my SC Friends

Happy Sunday. It’s very quiet here guess everyone is busy enjoying the beautiful weather we are having.
    Went for a walk and is nice out already. So whatever you plan for today enjoy it

Have an awesome day
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@lizzie bargain - it's not a new place, just fairly new-to-us, we had ordered burgers from there before and they were good. It's called The Thirsty Scholar, not that far away from Gibson's.

The family special was 10 pieces cod and steak fries for $35.
    They ended up being plank fries, don't know why they changed the wording because they list everything else with plank fries... Anyway, they were good, and their ridges were a good carrier for the decent gravy.

Onto the fish - had I never had Gibson's, I would say they were pretty good. However, it was very obvious the taste of G's cod itself is far superior (maybe fresh as opposed to frozen?), but the coating was good and the pieces were fried well.
    Bonus - I had two pieces reheated in the oven yesterday for lunch and they were okay.
    Lynn49 and lizzie bargain like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy 🐈 urday, all!

We have the nice weather, too, around 20. They are predicting over 30 for Monday and Tuesday, ick! I am stuck in the bedroom, hoping like heck fans all around me will be enough. Husband cleaned the last of the cat fur out of them, so they all blow perfectly well.

Oy, how I miss cat fur being everywhere!!!

Still have the persistent extra knee pain so that is already getting concerning. Arthritis in both hands has been awful both yesterday and today.

Hope you are all enjoying whatever outdoor activities you can!
    I at least enjoy hearing all the lovely bird songs and calls, that's as good as it will get.

Take care, stay safe!

Name:  facebook_1620963803650_6798814965507796503.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  65.6 KB

Kitty of my dreams...
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Happy  urday, all!

We have the nice weather, too, around 20. They are predicting over 30 for Monday and Tuesday, ick! I am stuck in the bedroom, hoping like heck fans all around me will be enough. Husband cleaned the last of the cat fur out of them, so they all blow perfectly well.

Oy, how I miss cat fur being everywhere!!!

Still have the persistent extra knee pain so that is already getting concerning. Arthritis in both hands has been awful both yesterday and today.

Hope you are all enjoying whatever outdoor activities you can!
    I at least enjoy hearing all the lovely bird songs and calls, that's as good as it will get.

Take care, stay safe!

Name:  facebook_1620963803650_6798814965507796503.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  65.6 KB

Kitty of my dreams...
    @Natalka , when I was laid up in bed all summer, my Hubby would open our bedroom window in the morning and those bird songs, crow and raven chips just made my day!! Then came coffee...then breakfast in bed...then pretty much tv the rest of the day...days...and days...

I hope you feel better soon and can find relief for your pains. Hope your fans are adequate to keep you comfy.
    Natalka and walkonby like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Did another shop for my friends family today (Sunday). They were very appreciative of it, they don't leave the house much due to COVID so I offered to do the shopping for them (and of course, couponing everything that I can). Managed to get about $400 in groceries down to $270, and got paid $335 for it. So they still saved money (about $70), and I earned a little from it ($65) which they said they are more than willing to pay for this.

Also got a little birthday gift from them too. Once all this COVID crap is over, I think we will plan little get togethers which will be nice.

Finally, this Saturday is finally the big day. I will be getting my COVID shot here in St.Kitts. Just hopefully things will keep getting better and things will open back up soon. I am dying to go to the movies!!! (Assuming they don't all shut down completely before then) Haven't been since I think it was January 2020, or late 2019.
    walkonby and HermanH like this.

Thread Information