User Tag List

Page 1089 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 89 589 989 1039 1079 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1099 1139 1189 1589 2089 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Last night was our son's birthday, but most of our kitchen stuff is packed up, so we ordered in - yummers! From a Greek restaurant - lovely to find a family owned one where everything is still made from scratch! - the most awesome broccoli cheddar soup, Greek salad, breaded cutlets with gravy and fries.
    Later we had birthday cake - NY style cheesecake sampler from Safeway - OMG, most awesome! I tasted the strawberry swirl, caramel pecan, and brownie - the last of which was my fave, but they were all good!

Tonight, leftover pasta in tomato meat sauce, some raw veggies to eat up from the fridge, and salad.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Last night was our son's birthday, but most of our kitchen stuff is packed up, so we ordered in - yummers! From a Greek restaurant - lovely to find a family owned one where everything is still made from scratch! - the most awesome broccoli cheddar soup, Greek salad, breaded cutlets with gravy and fries.
    Later we had birthday cake - NY style cheesecake sampler from Safeway - OMG, most awesome! I tasted the strawberry swirl, caramel pecan, and brownie - the last of which was my fave, but they were all good!

Tonight, leftover pasta in tomato meat sauce, some raw veggies to eat up from the fridge, and salad.
    yum !!!!!!

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

^ agreed. I LOVE the cheesecake samplers! . I don't know what to have today. Everything here sounds so good! I haven't made S&S meatballs in awhile so maybe I will make that, or if not maybe just a one pan pasta dish with ground beef, onions, mushrooms, peppers, lots of fresh garlic, rotini pasta, etc
    Natalka, harbie and SassyAshley like this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Picked up some .88 mushrooms at NF's yesterday and sauted the whole package ( sliced them up ) and added them to Mushroom Soup with chopped green onions. Added an Egg Salad wrap ( egg salad, lettuce and red peppers) to complete the meal and was Super stuffed Tonight I'm going to Shake and Bake Chix. Legs, Pasta with Tomato Sauce and Mixed vegs. Have a great day everyone

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Sounds yummy Natalka I'm a Cheesecakeaolic and those Samplers from Safeway are Awesome. I want that for Breakfast now. LOL.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    Its really simple! I peel and cut the potatoes in 4, if bigger 6 pieces. salt, pepper, oregano, dill, 1/2 cup of water and juice of 1 lemon and I cut up some lemon pieces. Cover and bake until tender - there shouldn't be to much water left over...but I check 20 minutes in to make sure there is water and lemon juice bc you don't want it dry. If the potatoes seem dry just add some more water and a squeeze of lemon. I don't really have exact measurements bc its something I thought up after I was at a Greek restaurant and had there lemons potatoes haha I just used seasonings I loved and had on hand.
    Thanks! Sounds easy and good!
    cheekysaver and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    Its really simple! I peel and cut the potatoes in 4, if bigger 6 pieces. salt, pepper, oregano, dill, 1/2 cup of water and juice of 1 lemon and I cut up some lemon pieces. Cover and bake until tender - there shouldn't be to much water left over...but I check 20 minutes in to make sure there is water and lemon juice bc you don't want it dry. If the potatoes seem dry just add some more water and a squeeze of lemon. I don't really have exact measurements bc its something I thought up after I was at a Greek restaurant and had there lemons potatoes haha I just used seasonings I loved and had on hand.
    Thanks!!
    cheekysaver likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Tonight we are having crockpot chicken, potato wedges, canned corn and fresh asparagus

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Hamburgers (homemade) with mustard, relish, tomato slices, kraft singles, lettuce and sliced dills. And some cole slaw on the side. Maybe i will microwave some bacon go put on the hamburgers. Yup, good idea!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

We have been having some really late lunches that doubled as dinners and at the game on Friday we ate 2 orders of fries(SUPER SMALL AND GROSS TASTING ) and 1 Pepsi for $15.50! I decided it was time to roast the chicken I had. So last night I made a super delish roast chicken with rosemary, sage, thyme and garlic butter and some lemons inside the cavity for flavor and moisture. It was done around 8:30 and I made sammies for DH lunch today with it. Tonight I will have to roast the turkey I bought earlier.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

oh and I'm going to make stock from the chicken today and either chick soup or chick pot pie thingys..... we'll have to see if I have the energy after my busy day......

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dollar menu, Mickey D's...bachelor survival food.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

rock, LOL, or food for busy people moving like us - we ate off the dollar menu Saturday for supper.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Skinny Thai noodle bowl.
    Spagetti squash, steamed broccoli and a homemade peanut sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They have McDonald's in SK? Wow, they really are everywhere!
    SnowFlakey and KelJo like this.

Thread Information