User Tag List

Page 1039 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 39 539 939 989 1029 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1049 1089 1139 1539 2039 ... LastLast
Results 15,571 to 15,585 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yesterday's beef roast in the slowcooker was absolutely FAB - so tender and yummy, no knife needed.
    I don't think I'm ever going to do a roast in the oven again!
    Tons of gravy left over, though - will have to think of something I can make tomorrow to use it.

Today's supper - Thanks, BK, for Whopper Wednesday! YAY!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Looks like we may go out to dinner tonight, it is way too hot to cook so I was going to have left overs but mom hurt her knee and cannot go to work and needs to go pick a few things up for a wedding cake she is making so might tag along and pick up something. Now to decide what to have..........................
    harbie and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Last night was grilled zuchini and chicken breast smothered in my homemade bbq sauce.
    Tonight is salmon tacos in lettuce wraps instead of tortillas with greek yogurt.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Yesterday's beef roast in the slowcooker was absolutely FAB - so tender and yummy, no knife needed.
    Tons of gravy left over, though - will have to think of something I can make tomorrow to use it.
    What did you put in your roast? I was just thinking I'm going to do a small roast soon, slice thin and freezer for sandwiches. We had roast beef sandwiches with provolone and caramelized onions at Pete's Frootique recently that were just SO good, want to do at home! Of course I don't have a pannini press, but I'm sure I can still make a good one!

Tonight it's half price pizza from Dominos, that's tomorrow's lunch too. I bought a taco salad at Superstore for DS's lunch tomorrow.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

Today's supper - Thanks, BK, for Whopper Wednesday! YAY!
    I never ever use the oven for cooking a roast anymore. Crockpot works waaaay better, doesn't dry out meat, uses less power and doesn't heat up the house. As for the excess gravy, uses it for hot roast beef sandwiches or as a base for beef stew.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Tonight is Zoodles and toast
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for lunch, i did my usual whopper wednesday
    and saw the usual people at the line-up.
    harbie, thriftygranny and vesper like this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Dinner UNDER 300 calories!!

Tofu veggie lasagna and steamed veggies. Lasagna is a hit with DS he's had two helpings!!

There is zucchini, bok choy and carrots in the lasagna.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

The last few dinners went like this: I made sour cream noodle bake http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2...m-noodle-bake/ but added my own stuff like garlic,rosemary, parm cheese. DH LOVED IT! Perfect since it was fast and easy so we have had that twice. We were treated to the BC lions game on Sunday so we went to Anton's Pasta Bar(lunch) and we all split 3 LARGE pasta dishes, dinner rolls, Caesar salad and of course drinks before the game. Then we stopped at Frankie's Italian Kitchen for drinks before the game and had popcorn during the game . Last night was butter chicken and parsi rice,nann, and a cucumber/tomato/roasted corn salad. And lastly tonight was the leftover rice with chicken thighs that I marinated in my sambal olek,garlic,lea &perrings, and honey that I grilled and topped off with grilled peaches to sweeten the spicy chicken and a HUGE salad with multi greens,almonds,blueberries,red peppers,etc with my own Dijon mustard & balsamic dressing.
    vesper and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Tonight I made shake 'n bake chicken thighs, extra broad no yolk noodles, fried some zucchini with garlic and fresh cherry tomatoes from the garden. LO had some chicken and zucchini. He loved both. He also had 2 crackers and some water with his supper.

Tomorrow I will be turning the left over pork roast into pulled pork and serving it on fresh Vilaggio buns. I think we'll have this with cucumber and tomato salad (first beefsteak tomatoes from the garden).
    Natalka, harbie, vesper and 1 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    What did you put in your roast? I was just thinking I'm going to do a small roast soon, slice thin and freezer for sandwiches. We had roast beef sandwiches with provolone and caramelized onions at Pete's Frootique recently that were just SO good, want to do at home! Of course I don't have a pannini press, but I'm sure I can still make a good one!

Tonight it's half price pizza from Dominos, that's tomorrow's lunch too. I bought a taco salad at Superstore for DS's lunch tomorrow.
    I put sliced onions and carrots at the bottom, sprinkled with salt and pepper.
    It was an eye of round roast that I used; I studded it with about 15 garlic cloves, then seasoned it with salt, pepper, and chili powder before putting in crockpot.
    Mixed together a can of mushroom soup with 2/3 of a can of water, poured over top of the roast.
    Angela273, Zonny and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

If you do not have a pannini press to re create that all you need is a frying pan and something heavy, another frying pan (if heavy, cast iron works best but most do not have) or even taking a large can and wrapping it in foil and put that on top of your sandwich. Only down side is since it is not a press you need to do one side at a time so it takes a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last night's dinner was Boston Pizza, went to take mom to walk in clinic which was closed by the time we got there so instead we went out to dinner. I had their Chicken Parm which is my total weakness, it is so good, but got a little sad when I could not finish it. Good for the diet, bad for the but it tasted so good lol.
    Natalka, harbie and vesper like this.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

tonight is dd2's last soccer game of the summer. celebrating with pizza and honey garlic chicken wings for dh.
    harbie, vesper and SassyAshley like this.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Yesterday was a chicken stirfry over asian egg noodles with soy sauce.

Today's lunch .. pasta. Just me an DD for the day got no call for work

Dinner, ham with rice or pasta (preggo craving these days : pasta .. as you can tell.
    I like my ham with mustard.. but DF comes home aroud 830 so he'll have late dinner.. any ideas on what kind of sauce I can top his ham with ?
    harbie, vesper and SassyAshley like this.

Thread Information