User Tag List

Page 1037 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 37 537 937 987 1027 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1047 1087 1137 1537 2037 ... LastLast
Results 15,541 to 15,555 of 38270
Like Tree169176Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    AHA ! You ditched the friends cause the pizza maker is a SHE ! What was desert hmmmmmm ?!
    Banana split. Mmmm.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    vesper and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    AHA ! You ditched the friends cause the pizza maker is a SHE ! What was desert hmmmmmm ?!
    SHE is about 65! Her kids hate her, so I get to eat the things she makes for them, when they ditch her early! Yahoo!!
    harbie likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    SHE is about 65! Her kids hate her, so I get to eat the things she makes for them, when they ditch her early! Yahoo!!
    I'm sure a 65 y old could still deliver a pretty smokin desert....

Just saying...

vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    I'm sure a 65 y old could still deliver a pretty smokin desert....

Just saying...

Yes they can. In this case, I got a poorly made smoothie. At least she tried, it's my favourite!
    harbie and Angela273 like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Name:  Screen shot 2013-08-19 at 2.27.22 AM.png
Views: 234
Size:  629.3 KB
    My boyfriend and I made tacos for dinner together!
    Homemade tortillas- I made and rolled the dough, he cooked them
    He had meatless ground chick'n, I cooked real ground chicken- which was delish! Didn't miss beef at all.
    Yum!
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 4 others like this.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    As I made seafood chowder for the first time in awhile, I was wishing my Mom were here so I could ask her if I were doing it right. Turns out Mom was helping me out anyhow; proven when DS told me, "Mom, you make the best chowder ever, this is SOO good!" Yep, that's Mom's chowder.
    Aw, that's so sweet...

I know what it's like - there were so many recipes my mom didn't write down, either.

Last night we had curly fries from Arby's (6/$6, yum), husband had their beef sammies; son and I had Taco Time for their 5/$5 Sunday tacos - he, soft and me, hard. Late night snack for me was crustos - yum!
    Leftovers for me for lunch today.

Supper today is something with boneless pork loin chops - what I do with them depends upon how hot it is today!
    harbie, Angela273, Zonny and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Last night we had bbq chicken, baked potato and ceaser salad. Not sure about tonight as I am on my own.
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Lunch will be leftover Chinese

Dinner potato salad and hamburgers
    Last edited by Crochetlady; Mon, Aug 19th, 2013 at 11:11 AM.
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

DH has a bit of an upset stomach so didn't eat, DS and I had some leftover seafood chowder from last night. I just put my crockpot on to cook tomorrow's supper overnight, what we call taco soup - canned tomatoes (the Aylmer Accents chili tomatoes work well here), red beans (wish I had black beans too but I don't), corn, taco seasoning, and chicken - with bones, no skin. The bones make it a bit more flavourful I find, I'll remove them when it's cooked.

IMO, chicken, especially breasts, can overcook quickly even in the crockpot, so I have the tomatoes, beans, corn, seasonings in there now, will add the chicken before I go to bed. I normally use frozen corn, but I bought a dozen fresh for under a dollar this week. I was about to cook an ear of it for this, then thought why bother cooking it? I put the ear of corn in there whole, will remove from the cob later!

When I serve it, I'll add shredded cheese, some sour cream and smashed nacho chips on top.
    Last edited by Zonny; Mon, Aug 19th, 2013 at 06:54 PM.
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

pork roast in the slow cooker (my very first time doing a roast in it), with fresh garden potatoes, cucumber salad, a few garden fresh cherry tomatoes and a glass of milk.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Aug 19th, 2013 at 07:50 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Boiled up a 454g box of penne pasta and mixed it with tomato/basil sauce and parmesan cheese. That will be my supper for a couple of days.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    pork roast in the slow cooker (my very first time doing a roast in it), with fresh garden potatoes, cucumber salad, a few garden fresh cherry tomatoes and a glass of milk.
    What did you put in with your roast? I'm always seeking new slow cooker recipes.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I haven't had to cook dinner in days!! and I am so glad..LOL. Friday was big BBQ at my sisters, and then the next evening we ordered in Mary Brown's Chicken as there was a big crowd (I love their taters) and then sunday my DH cooked for a rare change and he made pork with potatoes and corn, etc and then yesterday evening my MIL made a big pot of beef stew with dumplings which was amazing. So, I think today I will finally make a big pot of pasta/spaghetti sauce and use up some of the veggies in the fridge.
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

How supper plans can change so quickly! Last night, planned on BBQ, but my son had called after work that he was staying there to work on his car because he heard traffic was out of control crazy (paving of the main thoroughfare, plus several accidents), then my husband wasn't home by 5:30, 6, 6:30 - usually it's just a half hour or so home when he's all the way across the city; he's usually done work after 4...
    SO, I put the potatoes in the oven to roast, sauteed the porkchops and used hickory BBQ sauce with them, and we had salad.
    I waited to eat til 7, I was so hungry, and then husband came home, then son - both mad (the whole city seemed to be), but still hungry!

Today, making a slow cooker eye of round roast; will have with mashed potatoes and gravy, mixed veggies.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last night mom suggested we go do some shopping and go out to dinner. We got the dinner part done, but I was so tired she is now going to do the shopping today except for a quick stop in Sobey's to get some deli meat.

Since I finally seem to be able to start eating again (well eat something besides buns with butter and smoothies) we went to Swiss Chalet and had appetizers which we split. We had their garlic cheese loaf, perogies, spring rolls and split a dinner size chicken cesar. It was great I love their spring rolls and perogies.

Tonight's dinner, not sure yet still waiting to see how eating goes today but I think something with a side of potatoes. Will wait to see what mom wants as she will be cooking.
    harbie and thriftygranny like this.

Thread Information