User Tag List

Page 1230 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 230 730 1130 1180 1220 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1240 1280 1330 1730 2230 ... LastLast
Results 18,436 to 18,450 of 38274
Like Tree169189Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Last night we had Quiznos, used a coupon.

I also have too much frozen hashbrowns that I would like suggestions on how to use them up.

Hashbrowns
    - hashbrown casserole with mushroom soup, sour cream, chopped onion, and grated cheese
    - fried hashbrowns
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post

I also have too much frozen hashbrowns that I would like suggestions on how to use them up.

Hashbrowns
    - hashbrown casserole with mushroom soup, sour cream, chopped onion, and grated cheese
    - fried hashbrowns
    I make breakfast burritos with hashbrowns in them and freeze them for rushed mornings.There are lots of recipes out there on the web for them!

I also use hashbrowns in home made soup..yup they work fantastic and is a time saver when rushed and don't want to slice and dice. Just toss them in what ever soup you make and they are awesome.
    Here is an easy soup I make with hashbrowns, I like to add a can of cream of chicken soup or just some bouillon and serve with a dollop of sour cream and cheese! though maybe not today with the temps in the 30's in the west!
    http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-pota...ock-pot-258279
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Tue, Jul 29th, 2014 at 01:43 PM.
    Natalka, ROMEO, harbie and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I make corn chowder using our family recipe, but I've never tried to make it with frozen hashbrowns. I was wondering if you can use hashbrowns to make mashed potatoes.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

ROMEO, Angela273, KelJo and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post

Hashbrowns
    - fried hashbrowns
    If they're the shredded kind I mix them with an egg or two, green onions, jalapeño and cheese and put them in my waffle maker for tater waffles

If they are the cubed kind then just drop them in a skillet and shallow fry until golden brown and crispy

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Another hot day. A tomato, lettuce, and mayo sandwich. Strawberries and vanilla yogurt.
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 3 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tribe chef +Koryn Pickens has made one of my favorites. Our version of a "California Chicken" dish

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Honey garlic ribs, rice and veggies.
    Natalka, ROMEO, harbie and 7 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

early morning cookoff. Chili is simmering, the guys will probably choose that for dinner. Also made a batch of shirataki noodles mixed with ground beef, onions, Classico 4 cheese sauce, chopped broccoli and baby peas. Cooked up 4 veg as sides. ( beets, green beans, carrots and sweet potatoes )
    Natalka, ROMEO, harbie and 5 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, yesterday my husband surprized me for our anniversary dinner by coming home from work with bags and bags of food!
    (we had talked the day before about a restaurant we each had gone to here in the late 70s, early 80s - didn't know each other then. He was brave enough to go and see how things were there this many years later!)

Our son was over as well - husband had gotten three different meals, with different starters and sides, and so we just all divided them up - it was pretty cool!

You know how when you go to some restaurants - even those that are supposedly 'good' ones - and they have frozen meats, like for something like veal cordon bleu (those preformed patty things, ick)? That's usually my biggest nightmare - to have to ask if they have 'real' food, lol!

Anyway, all of the items were made from scratch and fresh!
    The soup - I am guessing minestrone - tomato based, amazing broth, different types of beans - including garbanzos which I've never had in soup and they were great, not grainy - veggies, pasta. VG soup, a winner!
    Caesar salad - fab dressing!
    Garlic bread - yum!
    The Gravy - amazing!

The mains - Greek baby back ribs, cutlets, veal cordon bleu - all of them fabulous, perfectly seasoned and cooked!
    The sides - baked potatoes - with real bacon, sour cream, butter, green onions; fries; fresh green beans

Considering this was takeout - and from a restaurant all the way across the city - it was all absolutely fabulous! We ate til we were full, and there were still leftovers.

Dessert - husband picked up a variety of squares from a bakery: nanaimo bars, brownies, matrimonial squares, carrot cake, and some sort of amazing square with caramel, apple, nuts and coconut.

This all said - tonight's supper is sandwiches and soup!

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

^ sounds yummy!! Happy Anniversary!

whew! it's hot here today...I'm in a bit of a tangle just getting back to NFLD last night so a neighbour dropped off an already cooked lasagna and fresh dinner rolls..yum yum, will be able to reheat in the microwave..(I already had a little test taste and it's awesome )

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last night was Chicken in Mushroom Soup over Rice.

Tonight I am on my own, would really like to BBQ Sausages but it supposed to rain, if it does not rain sausages on the BBQ if it does rain left over pizza crisped up in the oven.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Indian roasted chicken (done on the BBQ), Parsi rice, super 7 salad and homemade spicy tomato chutney
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks delicious. ^^

Leftover tonight. It was so humid in here yesterday that nobody really felt like eating.
    harbie, Angela273, KelJo and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will make croutons to go with caesar salad, grilled salmon and blueberry pie (store bought).
    harbie, KelJo and SassyAshley like this.

Thread Information