User Tag List

Page 1285 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 285 785 1185 1235 1275 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1295 1335 1385 1785 2285 ... LastLast
Results 19,261 to 19,275 of 38270
Like Tree169176Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

We got takeout from our favourite Chinese restaurant last night
    Natalka, harbie, ninna and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Soup simmering on the stove, boiling ribs. Will make with barley, rice, assorted veggies, dill.
    harbie, Crochetlady, ninna and 6 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am free!! The cooking shackles are off till maybe...hmmm, Friday morning. ( Lots of choices there, oh and I tossed the last 1/3 bottle of red wine into that ground beef mixture for the Shepherd's Pie, made it smell and taste amazing! ) Plenty of homemade soup, still lasagna left, and a few burgers. Not sure why I am eating liverwurst and gf crackers now , but??
    Jina, harbie, Crochetlady and 6 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last night I made myself BBQ Pulled Pork over Mashed Potatoes. I found some previously cooked in the slow cooker pork that had been shredded and frozen, I re heated it and added BBQ Sauce mixed with water to thin it out, worked pretty well if I do say so myself and than served over mashed potatoes. Not bad for a day where I was all over the place on dinner, first it was going to be a left over burger and my attempt at oven baked sweet potato chips, that it was going to be something in gravy over mashed potatoes which than turned into BBQ Chicken or Pork over mashed potatoes (when I first pulled the pork out I was not sure if it was pork or chicken but knew either would work, I really must learn to label and not just tell myself I will remember because I never remember).

Tonight is a mystery I thinking something light since I brought leftovers for lunch and I do not like to eat two big meals in one day but I do have sausages that were taken out over the weekend that need to be cooked plus there is still a left over Burger in the fridge. As well my dinning room is being taken over with various types of squash, so the options are endless it will just be a question of what I decide to make once I get home.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Last night I made spaghettini and mini meatballs. I make sauce by sauteeing onions, garlic, then adding canned tomatoes, a splash of beef concentrate, then cooking it down and pureeing with the immersion blender. It's so easy to make and imo tastes so much better than the sweet store-bought pasta sauce. A while back I got some PC mini beef meatballs on sale and finally used up the rest last night. They were tasty and it was handy to just toss a bunch in the sauce.

Tonight's dinner will be chicken burgers and salad.
    Last edited by BC Gal; Tue, Nov 4th, 2014 at 05:16 PM.
    harbie, Crochetlady, KelJo and 3 others like this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tonight will be spaghetti and meat sauce and homemade French bread, courtesy of DH.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

made an extra large chicken wrap from the Olymel chicken strips, with lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese & ranch dressing & a Fresh Express caesar salad

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Oh yum walkonby can you send some of the my way lol

I started my day at the usual 6 am because I have to walk,feed and inject my pup but then hit the yard about 9am to start raking the leaves in the whole yard (large yard with a chestnut tree that is 3 stories tall and 3 other trees in the park behind us). I've mowed the entire lawn(crazy to be mowing the lawn in November!). After that plus 3 loads of laundry and vac and dusting the car I'm jello and now need to make dinner. Time to root in the freezer.

Last night was butter chick peas over rice ( butter chicken sauce with chick peas instead of chicken )

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ina Garten's seafood gratin, French baguette and clam chowder.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rotisserie chicken, potato salad and mac salad. An apple for dessert.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Making some chicken legs and rice with veggies.
    harbie, Crochetlady, KelJo and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

making lasagna later..have 2 packs of ground beef thawing...will sneak some spinach in the meat sauce add lots of onion & mushrooms...might add some Monterey jack in with the mozzarella to kick it up a notch..will have to make it early as it's Bonfire Night (Guy Fawkes Night) here to get the clean-up out of the way. Will share with my grandmother who is out of the hospital on a 3 day pass (she is eating very little these days) but there will be leftovers for another day!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last night I cooked the Oktoberfest Sausage that was in the fridge and needed to be cooked, I baked these and roasted a Butternut Squash (ate about 1/4 of it) with some olive oil salt, pepper & cinnamon. Also found some rice in the fridge that needed to be used up so microwaved that and added some Soya Sauce.

Tonight I think will be the leftover burger reheated in the oven (keeps it nice and moist) and I might try to make some sweet potato chips in the oven.
    harbie, Crochetlady and KelJo like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tonight will be fresh BBQ salmon, mini potatoes, carrots and homemade banana bread for dessert.
    harbie, Crochetlady, KelJo and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Despite my efforts to eat healthy, for lunch I had....Chinese food. For supper we're having...more Chinese food. As snacks, I had Lindt truffles, and some homemade fudge made with Bailey's. Oh, did I mention it's my birthday! LOL A coworker treated me to lunch, my boss got me a bag of Lindt and the fudge came from a friend, she gave it to me on the bus. :D

Thread Information