User Tag List

Page 2502 of 2550 FirstFirst ... 1502 2002 2402 2452 2492 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2512 ... LastLast
Results 37,516 to 37,530 of 38237
Like Tree169081Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

We were suppose to have a bacon meatloaf la fernandiere but maxi and cie and iga dont sell it anymore..so now I dont know where I can purchase a meatloaf..maybe time to search recepies and start to make my own...mmmm

So instead..btw I dont like the limits now at Maxi and cie limit was 2 packages of sausages.and there was only one remaining..mm grrr
    So guess what sausages with 3 peppers sauce,mashed patatoes and macaroni salad on the menu tonight
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Tonight’s going to be rice, roasted sweet potato, onion, broccoli and pepper jelly seared tofu.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Spaghetti and Meatballs using homemade Meatballs pulled from the freezer. On the side, I will make Cheesy Garlic Naan.
    harbie, dededi and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Leftover minced mushrooms/lentil bolognese over bucatini pasta was last night.

I have a 10lb bag of potatoes so something with those, just not sure what…….

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

woke up at midnight ( Friday ), this off and on napping has made life interesting. These things are ALL dinner items, just for more than one dinner...lol
    Decided to cook " whatever " from the freezer ( my effort towards making space for Christmas prepped items ).
    By 2:30 a.m. I had cooked up a bag of Cheemo perogies, a box of Button bone ribs in sauce, a dozen fish sticks, a bag of sweet potato fries, 1/2 bag of tater Tots,
    2 homemade steak and veg pies. ( For the pies I thawed a tray of blade steak and used Tenderflake bottom crusts with puff pastry tops.)

The guys will eat most of what is there faster than you'd think so I'll likely be able to get the chicken thighs out next to make that slow cooker curry chicken recipe that Ciel21 posted.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Found some steaks on sale when I went shopping today so I got a pack as treat. We split a steak so for $12.41, we have protein for 3 meals.

Tonight's Dinner will be Steak with Sauteed Mushrooms & Onions, Mashed Potato Bake using leftover Mashed Potatoes we have in the fridge and Roasted Garlic Parm Butternut Squash.
    harbie, walkonby, dededi and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Roasted citrusy garlic broccoli, seared tofu and baked wedge fries as I break into my 10lb bag I got for $4.99 plus 1000 pc points.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Ciel21 the slow cooker curry chicken is done ( it worked during the night as I slept ) . My preference on that recipe is to add more curry paste than what is called for. I added considerably more after it was done, plus poured in some red cooking wine and powdered curry. Next time I make this I will at least double the red curry paste. Mmmmm, it sure does smell lovely in here atm. The rice cooker is going now. Dinner all ready and I barely lifted a finger!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Defrosted our stand-up freezer today, ugh, I need to defrost it more often so it isn't such a horrible task.

With that being said super tired and my back is not happy so keeping Dinner simple with a Crispy Chicken Sandwich (a homemade Version of KFC Big Crunch or Mary Brown's Big Mary) with Oven Fries on the side.
    harbie, walkonby, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Ciel21 the slow cooker curry chicken is done ( it worked during the night as I slept ) . My preference on that recipe is to add more curry paste than what is called for. I added considerably more after it was done, plus poured in some red cooking wine and powdered curry. Next time I make this I will at least double the red curry paste. Mmmmm, it sure does smell lovely in here atm. The rice cooker is going now. Dinner all ready and I barely lifted a finger!
    Swell! Thanks for letting us know that the recipe needs a little more oomph in the spice dept. Now I'm hungry!
    harbie, walkonby and dededi like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I made stoup last night. It’s a hybrid stew/soup using all the odds and ends and it was SO good! Used the mushroom lentil bolognese, rice, roasted veggies, veggies on their way out, pepper jelly tofu and loads of spinach with garlic toast on the side.

Tastes amazing and now zero food waste

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Needed to come up with plan C for dinner. I had a plan A and B but we ended up going to pick up a curb-side order and needed something a bit quicker for tonight. We are having Pierogi Bake with a Greek Salad made from Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Orange Pepper and Feta.

I read an article that in the next month or so the lettuce shortage should resolve itself. I do hope so, I miss Salads and I just cannot bring myself to pay $5.49 for a 2-pack of Romaine Hearts.
    harbie, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

We were still full from lunch so Dh and I had a PB&J and then later a bit of pepper jelly tofu and broccoli.

Plan for tonight is to make a lasagna. I’m going to prep it all this morning ( after my tea and breakfast)

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Change of plans. Panago had a giving Tuesday promo. $10 for any large plant based pizza and $1 goes to the Happy Herd Animal Sanctuary. All Panagos in BC were participating. So Dh got some tonight and the rest for tomorrow’s lunch and I had 1/2 slice and some pasta with my homemade garden bolognese. Sooooooooooo good.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Again I am on plan C for dinner. The good news is we are not ordering take-out but my dinner plans just are not working with me.

Tonight we will be having One Pot Lemon Herb Chicken & Rice.
    harbie likes this.

Thread Information