User Tag List

Page 2452 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 1452 1952 2352 2402 2442 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2462 2502 ... LastLast
Results 36,766 to 36,780 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

took out 2 boneless chicken breasts for tonights dinner. Will have that with green beans, carrots and potatoes with fried breadcrumbs. Plus homemade Tarte au Sucre for dessert with some ice cream. And later on im heating up some snackers from PC.
    ROMEO, harbie, Angela273 and 3 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I was going to make a Chicken tonight (was supposed to be Christmas Dinner but were not feeling our best) but Mom wanted appetizers.

We do not have much on hand so I placed a Wal-Mart grocery order. I got more than we needed but came in under budget. It is all frozen so any extras can be stored for another day.

I also got some cheats, I could have made my own Mozzarella Sticks and Deep Fried Pickles but opted to order the frozen one so I can just cook them up in the Air Fryer.

Options will be:
    Spring Rolls
    Chicken Dumplings
    Mozzarella Sticks
    Deep Fried Pickles
    Brie
    Perogies
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

We will also be snacking during the NYE telecasts. Pastizzis, perogies, chilled Tiger shrimp with sauce, roasted seasoned cauliflower steaks, apple cinnamon spring rolls, maybe a small cheese board, and a new to us sparkling white wine.

Name:  say cheese.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  22.2 KB

have a great Happy New Year celebration everyone!!
    harbie, SnowFlakey, KelJo and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Making Lasagna for dinner tonight! Will serve with salad. Best part...leftovers for tomorrow

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Last night along with the PC snackers, we also had Wheat Thins with Brie and Red Pepper Jelly. First time i tried Red Pepper Jelly and it definitely wont be the last!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Going to keep it simple tonight, Chicken Enchiladas with Homemade Enchilada Sauce, stuffed with Shredded Chicken, Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Enchilada Sauce and Cheddar
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

the 3 of us got into the turkey soup, the meat pie, the NYE buffet leftovers and later munched on malt toast with jam for no reason at all!
    harbie, crafter, KelJo and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Last night along with the PC snackers, we also had Wheat Thins with Brie and Red Pepper Jelly. First time i tried Red Pepper Jelly and it definitely wont be the last!
    Red pepper jelly goes really well with cream cheese & crackers as well! yummy..one of my faves!

Yesterday I baked a ham, scalloped potatoes, macaroni salad, etc. Lots of leftovers for today! The ham bone is in the freezer waiting to go in a split pea soup & lots of extra ham for i.e sandwiches, omelets, pizza
    harbie, walkonby, crafter and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Decided on Leftover Ham with Homemade Mac & Cheese and thinking I will make Green Beans on the side.
    harbie and crafter like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Chicken Adobo over Basmati rice, carrots and deviled eggs.

The 15 sk/bl chx thighs are in the marinade. All the ingredients for the sauce are measured and ready. ( Mise En Place )
    I always make 3x the sauce recipe. Carrot coins are cooked, rice is done and sitting in the rice maker.
    Deviled eggs are nice and chilled. Hoping to begin the Adobo around 6:00 p.m.
    harbie, crafter and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am having BBQ Chicken Caesar Wraps to use up the last of Romaine and Mom will have BBQ Chicken Wings. Not sure yet if we are having Oven Fries or Homemade Air Fryer Fries
    harbie and crafter like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well I didn't win on opting for chili tonight.. homemade pizzas on wraps were the winners.
    harbie, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^ ha ha .. @crafter You and my DS#2..... he can eat chili for both lunch and dinner the same day and still have it the next day. Whenever I make, it is a BIG pot and he always says something like " I thought you were going to make a large batch of chili? " ( smarta*s! )

Even though there are still chicken adobo leftovers in the fridge I spent my morning making a double batch of fresh pasta dough. ( it's simple ingredients, just 300 gr double zero flour, 100 gr semolina flour and 4 eggs )
    Then a made a spicy pork filling ( meat, red pepper flakes, fresh onion and garlic ran over one of those microplane graters, dill weed, Cool Running's brand seasoning ( they have a no salt, sugar or msg version ) a bit of S & P.
    Cooked it up first then filled and sealed a number of ravioli's up.
    I am freezing them all separate atm, then I'll be bagging them for a later dinner.....who knows when?
    harbie, crafter and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ^^ ha ha .. @crafter You and my DS#2..... he can eat chili for both lunch and dinner the same day and still have it the next day. Whenever I make, it is a BIG pot and he always says something like " I thought you were going to make a large batch of chili? " ( smarta*s! )

Even though there are still chicken adobo leftovers in the fridge I spent my morning making a double batch of fresh pasta dough. ( it's simple ingredients, just 300 gr double zero flour, 100 gr semolina flour and 4 eggs )
    Then a made a spicy pork filling ( meat, red pepper flakes, fresh onion and garlic ran over one of those microplane graters, dill weed, Cool Running's brand seasoning ( they have a no salt, sugar or msg version ) a bit of S & P.
    Cooked it up first then filled and sealed a number of ravioli's up.
    I am freezing them all separate atm, then I'll be bagging them for a later dinner.....who knows when?
    Thumbs up to your DS#2.. every weekend my husband went away, I would make a giant pot of chili and eat it for the entire weekend. It's the perfect food lol

Wow good for you on making the dough and raviolis! Yum!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Trying to use up stuff from the kitchen freezer.... Asked DS to take out 2 trays of chicken drumsticks (picked up for .99lb)

Will make shake and bake chicken, corn, green beans, rice and salad.

Thread Information