User Tag List

Page 652 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 752 1152 1652 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

yum, schnitzel
    tonight was shake n bake chicken (i had a couple pieces of just the meat, none of that delicious crispy skin), baby carrots, mashed potatoes (white rice for me) and a garden salad. enough left over for DH for dinner tomorrow night at work and shredded 1 breast for meat for sammies

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

We had crock pot pork chops and potatoes, a salad, and some mixed veggies. It was ok. Nothing to write home about. hehe. I've never done chops in a crock pot before though. They were so tender that you just looked at them and the meat fell off the bone. LOL.

I really like the idea of the crock pot-- ie. slap stuff in there at 9 am and eat at 5 without having done hardly any work for supper. LOL. But I haven't found any "knock-your-socks off" crock pot recipes yet. Will have to keep looking.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Tonight we are having meatballs in the slowcooker with BBQ sauce, whole grain rice and frozen corn niblets...the meatballs were decided by my 2 1/2 year old daughter who came home from day care yesterday singing a song about meatballs! lol
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Craiger View Post
    Tonight we are having meatballs in the slowcooker with BBQ sauce, whole grain rice and frozen corn niblets...the meatballs were decided by my 2 1/2 year old daughter who came home from day care yesterday singing a song about meatballs! lol
    Sounds good, I made vegan meatballs the other day. Today for dinner, wholewheat pasta with vegan "meat" sauce.
    gracesmommy likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Craiger View Post
    Aw, that's so cute! "..... I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed. It rolled off the table...." lalalalala

Wow, thanks for the earworm (even though that's probably not your daughter's song, lol!
    gracesmommy likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

My back went out yesterday (what an odd expression, eh?), so we had takeout for supper. I had chicken fingers and fries, and ate the rest for lunch today.
    Tonight, I dunno - I can't cook, since I can't stand or get around, so hopefully there's something in the freezer my son can just do in the oven - frozen pizza? wings and fries? I can't exactly get downstairs and look!
    cabmonk and gracesmommy like this.

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

tonight is a sheppards pie but instead of beef im using ground turkey, broccoli and asparagus on the side
    cabmonk likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Had M&Ms jumbo chicken wings, Co-op tater tots (pretty good, but McCain are better), and coleslaw.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

took some skinless/boneless chicken, sliced in half, stuffed with prepared stove top. covered in cream of mushroom soup and more stuffing and cheese. baked with some sliced peppers. oh so yummy.
    gracesmommy likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    My back went out yesterday (what an odd expression, eh?), so we had takeout for supper. I had chicken fingers and fries, and ate the rest for lunch today.
    Tonight, I dunno - I can't cook, since I can't stand or get around, so hopefully there's something in the freezer my son can just do in the oven - frozen pizza? wings and fries? I can't exactly get downstairs and look!
    hope you're feeling better Natalka!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Had M&Ms jumbo chicken wings, Co-op tater tots (pretty good, but McCain are better), and coleslaw.
    Awesome you had that on had just when you need it most! Sounds yummy!

Tonight we had chicken breasts stuffed with mozzerella cheese and marinara sauce. Coated them in herbs and did a quick pan fry before tossing them in the oven...covered in more marinara sauce. Really moist and super yummy. Paired that with slices of country ham and brown rice. Also made whole wheat white chocolate chip cookies.

Yesterday was roast beef, asparagus, stuffing and salad. Have no idea yet for tomorrow's meal...I have chicken legs and am toying with a spring bbq option - weather permitting.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

All my children have fur Wendark's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I made kind of a pizza thingy, but used falafel fixings intead. Greek Pita, falafel balls, diced tomato & onion; grille veggies
    SillyLoocie and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

At 33 weeks preggos I sacrficed a healthy meal tonight for clean floors, clean laundry and clean toilets! (So we are having chicken burgers and french fries). lol

This thread is also making me drool...love it!
    SillyLoocie, gracesmommy and ninna like this.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

chops on the bbq, rice pilaf & salad.

(I'm not bbq-ing that is the mans job)

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

my 2 girls have colds and are crabapples today so i think it's grilled cheese and soup tonight for them.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just had a quick dinner, janes chicken strips (that I got for free from no frills) with thick cut fries and peas.
    gracesmommy and ninna like this.

Thread Information